IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay to quote media tweets with pointer, right?

[video=twitter;834420452164526081]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834420452164526081[/video]

I've been lurking and reading, but haven't posted. This one has been hard for me.

This is the most emotional and passionate presser I have ever seen so far. Wow...I'm a mess.

Tips are anonymous. No one ever need know.

As poor as this picture is, somebody KNOWS.

We're all the same. We're all human beings. We must keep our resolve, for Abby and Libby, and for this community.
Good will trump evil.

"Who's next?"

I think they've linked him to other crimes, possibly lyric and Elizabeth. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way they are talking, I get the impression that they have linked this person to other crimes..... "who's next?"

Getting the impression they think he's local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone you know 9 days ago call into work sick? Cancel and appointment or social engagement? Did it sound like a good excuse? It no longer holds water. Did this individual travel unexpectedly? Shave their beard? Is their sleep pattern different now? Are they abusing alcohol or drugs now? Anxious? Nervous? Irritable? Are they following this case closely in a way that is not normal? Are they excessively talking about where they were that day?

Yeah, sorry guys I lost it at that... so emotional. TIA to anyone who is transcribing and not so much of a wet blanket as me...... :tears:

Hang in there, skibs, I'm sniffling too. This is rough.

he keeps on saying we need you...

LE has the evidence against this man already but they need to locate him and his whereabouts. That is why he says he needs the media so the story and photos can be out all over our nation.

They need to send these photos to every local law enforcement jurisdiction in the country so all LE can be on the lookout for this murderer. Imo, there is only one murderer and he is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude