IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they knew the guy at all and he was remotely local, then there are 24 LE agencies who have spectacularly failed at their job. They have his picture and his voice and it is not a big place. IMO if he is local then it represents an astounding level of incompetence on the part of LE. Very very unlikely IMO.
Maybe so but maybe not too let me though this thought out from personal experiences. As a teen i did sports normal grades, at their age listened to my parents etc. But I was still a teen, no phone, couldn't capture life by it like now days, if I had one I wouldn't have at certain times.. why? I was a teen, yes I was good, but heck didn't want my parents to know every detail of my day, I spent the night with various friends my parents went to church w their parents. And I met some shady people None of our parents knew, we weren't out being bad.. we were out experiencing life. We just so happen to have friends of friends of friends that were older sometimes, extremely shady, from different parts of town, other towns etc. To this day my parents don't know these people I've met In my teen years. Had I died, I could have twice, wrong place wrong people.. I doubt many would have found these people I knew, I still don't remember their names myself. I just don't think it's inconceivable they didn't run into him even on accident. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I appreciate theories like this that have a different slant. I also think there was some connection to BG with at least one of the girls, that it wasn't a total random encounter.

My opinion is that there is some connection with one of the girls.

Maybe an out-of-town relative of a classmate? Maybe one of the girls had been noticed by a visitor at a neighbor's home? Did either girl babysit? When I was a teen babysitter all my friends babysat also, and some of them told stories about creepy dads of the kids they sat for who said inappropriate things or gave inappropriate hugs when driving them home.

One of the girls could have attracted the attention of a creep who saw them in town, at school, at a restaurant, etc, and made inquiries to find out where she lived. Small town, many people would have known the girls.

Maybe an employee at one of the pizza places in town?

Did Libby's older sister have a party, or some kind of get together where someone in attendance notice one of the girls?

Perhaps internet, like a person who had been stalking one of their Facebook pages?

They said a set of footprints. That is why it is hard to envisage it on the Creek edge because one would expect at least two if not three sets leading to the girls. Unless only 1 girl made it across and was shot and other 1 was abducted from the other side and brought back via cemetery later. That's the only thing in my mind that explains one set of footprints. MOO.

It was mentioned the searchers looked at area the bodies were found because of noticing a "set of footprints". But that could also suggest only one set at first was very obvious to the eye, ie through a small patch of sand or mud. Other footprints could be nearby on dryer ground and not so obvious. LE has not confirmed they only ever found traces of one set of footprints.

It was mentioned the searchers looked at area the bodies were found because of noticing a "set of footprints". But that could also suggest only one set at first was very obvious to the eye, ie through a small patch of sand or mud. Other footprints could be nearby on dryer ground and not so obvious. LE has not confirmed they only ever found traces of one set of footprints.
No they haven't but the fact that the searcher followed a set of footprints makes me think that there was indeed only one set of footprints. That's my opinion of what that means ATM so my theory fits that fact.

If they knew the guy at all and he was remotely local, then there are 24 LE agencies who have spectacularly failed at their job. They have his picture and his voice and it is not a big place. IMO if he is local then it represents an astounding level of incompetence on the part of LE. Very very unlikely IMO.

I agree. If it were so simple as catching a local guy with some sort of fetish that sprung out of control I also don't think they'd say it's "a very complex case".

In my opinion the complexity involves motive and why at least one of the girls were targeted.

My preferred theory still involves reprisal or retribution <modsnip> and who later turned over valuable information to authorities. The person who orders the hit and the other who facilitates it may have no direct connection to the information. Even if someone was able to offer further information, fear may convince them they're better off keeping their mouth shut.

No they haven't but the fact that the searcher followed a set of footprints makes me think that there was indeed only one set of footprints. That's my opinion of what that means ATM so my theory fits that fact.

There was no mention of "following" a set of footprints that I recall. My memory was that a set of footprints was noticed. If so, that could simply be a clue that someone recently crossed the river, maybe stepped on a sandbar. Can you find the original quote?

These two murders in Delphi are unusual. I understand there has only been 1 murder in Delphi in 20 years, now there are two horrific murders to solve. Additionally, four young girls were murdered in an arson attack in Flora in November. This has to be particularly unusual. Is there a likelihood they are connected at all? E.g. a perpetrator who wants to keep young girls quiet for some reason in case they expose his secrets.

Made me wonder if the scenario was like say, there was a previous encounter, maybe first cs if there is 2, I think there is imo, and LG ran to hide, BG would have been busy w AW. Maybe LG did, crouch hide and take vid, instead of leaving her friend behind. Maybe she stayed to capture him on vid. If BG isn't really on the bridge, just bare with the thought. If say they were in the woods already. How difficult really is it to just think maybe LG being her size and an athlete, her gramps says shes a fighter brave etc along those lines, what if after she tried to help as well? Like take him on, save her friend. I don't think anything is impossible. Yes experts may disagree with the he's not on the bridge, but I'm entitled to my opinion that if the fbi doesn't want us to know, We won't know. also it would make sense to place BG on the bridge/ Any part of the trail for that matter as at first, LE said he was just on the trails that day and they wanted to speak to him. That didn't work no BG showed up, maybe because he himself knew he never went on the bridge or he only did after scoping the area for other people and knew he was recorded by LG, who knows, now he's suspected of being involved. I'm just i guess trying to say, as I assume others have probably more than once, is that he may have not been on the bridge whenever was taken, maybe he caught AW first. There seem to be a few hills just throwing that out there sorry but we weren't there we don't know which hill or side, we can assume from stills that may not even be background valid, that's ok too but I'm totally open to what your saying Misty and I agree. Thanks for toggling my mind gurl!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
She also could have left trail to take a potty break and BG thought Abbey was alone. Are there any porta-potties for the area of the bridge? I have never seen any mention of them. What does someone do if they have to go ? I once was confronted by a strange guy who sprang out of a porta-potty when I got close to it on a park trail. I took off running but I will never forget that feeling of fear.

There was no mention of "following" a set of footprints that I recall. My memory was that a set of footprints was noticed. If so, that could simply be a clue that someone recently crossed the river, maybe stepped on a sandbar. Can you find the original quote?
I'll try. But it's only my memory too. The volunteers were released to begin searching about midday and the girls were found pretty quick which also makes me think they weren't necessarily by the creek edge when the footprints were found either but JMO.

Footprints would be difficult to see in just regular deciduous trees/leaves. Only footprints might be on the sand/mud on the creek bank.

These two murders in Delphi are unusual. I understand there has only been 1 murder in Delphi in 20 years, now there are two horrific murders to solve. Additionally, four young girls were murdered in an arson attack in Flora in November. This has to be particularly unusual. Is there a likelihood they are connected at all? E.g. a perpetrator who wants to keep young girls quiet for some reason in case they expose his secrets.

I believe they are related, even if only indirectly.

I still believe that the perp is local. Lack of arrest doesn't necessarily mean the agencies are inept. Sometimes it is obvious who the killer is but the right evidence to arrest just does not exist,

Check out the case in my sig. FBI were involved in it, as was the computer crimes unit. It is clear as day who was involved in the murder yet, here we are, 4 years later, with no arrest. Bob Harrod is another example.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Libby didn't even know that she was recording him? If the whole video was just an accident and it is just a fluke that we have it?

Forgive me if this has been discussed, I read a lot on this case but haven't posted.. does anyone think there is a link between this case and the 2 cousins who were found murdered in Iowa? Roughly 6 hours from Delphi. The circumstances are eerily similar.

The trouble is we don't know what the <modsnip> did next nor do we know why (We only think we know)

However I find the idea below on the same wavelength as my own thoughts.
But if one of the girls recognized the perp, they may not have been as initially alarmed. But still, for a SA theory I can't imagine a scenario where Libby wouldn't have used her cellphone to call for help.

Not sure what an SA theory is! but I certainly don't think it is impossible for one or both of the Girls to recognise the person on the bridge.

As to why Libby filmed well I don't come from Delphi or USA but looking at news reels previous to the girls disappearance there appeared to be a problem with a couple of Flashers on the Monon trail shortly before the girls disappeared. Please tell me there is only one Monon Trail in Delphi.

Apparently there were two of them acting independently. I am in no way blaming these people but in one of the many reports I read LE did say only if it was safe to do so take photos.I did notice the arrests 16th Feb 2017
http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/police-...eparate-flashing-incidents-along-monon-trail/

Hence why the girls were on alert to take video of anything unusual. That was my point.

KR
Reacher

What do we know about Brandon Whitacre?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

What do we know about Brandon Whitacre?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

His grandmother passed exactly one month earlier, to the day. Jan 14, 2017.
He obviously walked the trails.
Interesting.
Are we allowed to discuss?
MOO

Yeah highly unusual... Flora, Delphi and aren't there missing person cases in and around Kokomo and Marion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His grandmother passed exactly one month earlier, to the day. Jan 14, 2017.
He obviously walked the trails.
Interesting.
Are we allowed to discuss?
MOO

Imo, it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone whose grandmother had recently died to be in the cemetery, would it?

Forgive me if this has been discussed, I read a lot on this case but haven't posted.. does anyone think there is a link between this case and the 2 cousins who were found murdered in Iowa? Roughly 6 hours from Delphi. The circumstances are eerily similar.

I do not think they are connected. I believe the Iowa deaths were specific to a certain situation pertaining to the family. I think the similarities are just highly coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme