IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they took the ones down in my state the third week of march, which was the same time they greatly reduced the number of LE working the case. coincidence? i don't know.

What about the other states? And what are the billboards mainly used for? Alerts such as this? Road conditions?

I'm still sticking to my 'not a local' theory. I think the town would be abuzz if he was recognized. I know how fast gossip travels. I can get all the gossip before I even get my coat hung up at work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LE held a press conference the night the girls disappeared and stated, we don't believe foul play is involved, our only concern is them being lost in the cold. That is what they said, it's not my opinion.
It's statements like this (ones LE made) that confuse me with regard to the families' reactions these many weeks later. Even if they're civil minded and understanding, how could the families not be furious at that decision? I understand LE's actions and assumptions, but I think I'd have a very difficult time avoiding what-iffing those things for the rest of my days.

The above is just my opinion.

Why couldn't a "local" be a serial killer? They live somewhere...it could just as easily be Delphi, or a close surrounding town.
i just don't see it, especially when LE doesn't believe a SK is responsible. you are right. they do live somewhere, but i think the chances of this case being the crime of SK is slim to none.

We still don't know if the FBI put them up directly or someone with the e-board company donated the space to the FBI.

There are instances where space is immediately donated and no questions asked.

I was not able to find anything on the internet on "donated" billboards. i read it as the FBI being responsible for them.

[FONT=&quot]FBI Supervisory Special Agent Robert Ramsey said several companies are working with the agency to use their digital billboards to solicit tips in the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.[/FONT]

Imo the number of LE and FBI has not been reduced. There are a lot of unsolved murders of children and if this is a SK and they have DNA they may be at their own offices looking at other cases that might be related. When this is all over I think several cases will be solved and a SK will be in custody.

Agree. Not his first kill.

I'm still sticking to my 'not a local' theory. I think the town would be abuzz if he was recognized. I know how fast gossip travels. I can get all the gossip before I even get my coat hung up at work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i think the town was "abuzz", and still is. thousands of tips came in initially. i would think that many of those tips came from locals. the search on the 17th was the result of "tips" and "information". these likely came from locals as well.

i just don't see it, especially when LE doesn't believe a SK is responsible. you are right. they do live somewhere, but i think the chances of this case being the crime of SK is slim to none.

LE isn't going to tell the public they think a SK is on the lose. Whether they actually thought BG was in fact a serial murderer or not. That would create a mass panic and chaos. And until they identify the guy they don't know what crimes he's responsible for.

Daniel Messel in Bloomington, who was convicted of killing Hannah Wilson. No one would have ever thought there was a serial killer in Bloomington, it's a little Indiana town, but all signs are pointing to yes he was a serial murderer. He was very likely responsible for the disappearance and death of Lauren Spierer and who knows how many others.

Until they catch these guys it's hard to identify if one is around. But they're out there, all over.

I was not able to find anything on the internet on "donated" billboards. i read it as the FBI being responsible for them.

[FONT=&quot]FBI Supervisory Special Agent Robert Ramsey said several companies are working with the agency to use their digital billboards to solicit tips in the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.[/FONT]

I'm not here to argue or prove anything. It was simply a theory I've always had and felt since they went up. Even from the beginning.

Carry on.

If it's not a serial killer, that leaves a single (one time only) murder, or some sort of retaliation then.

Once again....how coincidental can it be that the Iowa girls and Indiana girls had mirrored dates...7/13/12 and 2/13/17.

To me (my opinion of course) this was a very organized SK but to put that out to the public would be to scare them. That is why I believe it is quietly going along (probably blowing LE's minds with what they are trying to put together).

I can only hope and pray that this will all be over very soon!

What I find interesting is they were not known to travel far (2 blocks maybe)...last seen behind an auction barn...that white trailer hides how they were abducted (in my opinion only of course)....PS I have many!!

And very same question that stumps us --- why didn't anyone see or hear anything?

And very same question that stumps us --- why didn't anyone see or hear anything?

What if he is so organized that he has a way to subdue them easily...not too informed on that... but there might be a way he subdues them into being quiet (fear can freeze one immediately)...and compliant .

Just my opinion....I really wish I knew some facts!!!

One could also speculate a similar connection to the death of the four sisters in Flora.

Extreme Case of Witness Intimidation
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/extreme-case-of-witness-intimidation

My mind keeps going back to that one comment with respect to the Delphi investigation "this is a very complex case".

It the complexity is a connection to other homicides, then the theory of retribution or reprisal towards another adult by a criminal organization holds as much or more weight as a serial killer imo.

Or a SK in training....

I've seen many true crime shows where serial rapists progress to killing -- either purposely or because they felt like they had to shut the victim/victims up quickly.

This could be a serial rapist who wanted to up his thrill by adding murder to the equation or he may have only planned to rape someone that day, but ended up having more than he could handle with both girls; so he murdered them.

At BG's suspected age (middle age), I doubt that this is his first sexual assault. (IMO - Obviously, I don't know for sure that SA occurred. I just strongly suspect that it did.) It's possible that this may be BG's first murder, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member