IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, dear. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. Good medicine. [emoji275]
Very funny....we have a Picasso compared to those. Lol

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

They could easily put an end to the side by sides if they made a simple statement like "All local registered RSOs have already been looked at, so please do not report comparisons based on the sketch unless you have further information"

and end speculation on POI's period. just come out and say the RSO arent the perp but i dont think they can say that since i dont believe they have any clue, imo

OT: but can someone please kindly tell me how to get a thread started for a recent case in the news? I searched and she doesn't have a thread. It's Jessica Re’nee Johnson.
I've never even tried before so I do t know how. I googled it, I check the FAQ's, I desearvhed I this website. I just don't know how. Thanks in advance

OT: but can someone please kindly tell me how to get a thread started for a recent case in the news? I searched and she doesn't have a thread. It's Jessica Re’nee Johnson.
I've never even tried before so I do t know how. I googled it, I check the FAQ's, I desearvhed I this website. I just don't know how. Thanks in advance

Go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?7-Crimes-in-the-News

Click 'post new thread' at the top left. From there it's pretty much like making a regular post but you need to include a title. Make sure to include a link in your post. That's pretty much it and you're done :)

Remember...
it's got a whole twist to it that, even I, as a 30 year veteran, have never seen.
https://youtu.be/K_ISwatrrpY

and

" We have other information that we're not sharing, keep in mind that there's a likeliness and possibility of more than one person, we're not saying that the voice that you heard is the same as this person here (points at photo of BG) This is all very complicated, very involved and as much as we would like to tell you everything, more importantly we want to solve the crime"
https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

Great post. Something that stood out to me. LE specifically asked the media to share the original BG photo along with the sketch. There has been no mention of the voice recording of down the hill (to my knowledge).

Does LE now definitively know they are from two different men? Why not include all 3 key pieces of information to help identify the man. Why not at least remind the public and media of the audio clip. It seems to have been deliberately not mentioned but why?

All MOO of course.

Go to the forum that you want to post it in (eg Crimes in the news) and on the LH side you will see 'Post New Thread'.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_32a392d6-6b62-11e7-876c-dfde3373c6a2.html

“This is in response to a witness that’s come forward,” Leazenby said of the sketch. “They sought us out recently.”
When asked why the person hadn’t given the information earlier in the now five-month investigation into the killings, he replied, “Good question. I don’t know.”
Leazenby said he wouldn’t get into specifics of the tip, like where and when the man was seen, but said the person basically said, “I have this information to share. I think I saw the individual involved.”
All I can say is WOW

Vida I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to. If it's who I think it is, I've wondered about his involvement from the get go as he is a RSO. I'm sure the police have interviewed this guy. Should we really turn him in as a tip? It's just a conjecture at this point. I'm torn [emoji53]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That gives me <shivers>. Yeah, what to do? Can't hurt.

And...

:wagon:to Websleuths, moorechr !! We're glad you're here!! :balloons:

oh i think there are people that know who it is :wink:

These people who know... are they members of LE??

The "wink" in your post leads me to believe you have inside info. I'm not often sure how to read "winks" in posts.

I'm sorry if my post seems snarky (not my intent) but I just don't understand. It's likely it's just me... I seriously don't know.

They compiled this sketch from witnesses that saw this guy! Not from RL or anyone else! Why try to drum up rumors and theories that don't make sense?

RL may very well have seen the suspect.

I wonder the same. Awfully long time for memory to fail. I'm leaning toward Hail Mary...

Unfortunately, I vote Hail Mary also. I feel like we are right back where we started. Libby handed this monster to us on a silver platter and we are no closer than 5 months ago. I hope I am wrong.

"Stop it, Facebook.

Indiana State Police are urging Facebook users to stop posting pictures of men alongside the composite sketch of the Delphi murder suspect.

"Those are of no value and take up investigative time," said Capt. Dave Bursten, ISP's chief public information officer."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...-armchair-sleuthing-delphi-murders/491871001/

I'm really sorry this appears to be causing a big problem for the investigators.

Thank you for the quote. That's why we here on WS focus on being part of the solution and not on being part of the problem.

-Nin

Very funny....we have a Picasso compared to those. Lol

OT: I'd say we have an American Regionalist compared to these!

Thomas Hart Benton's self-portrait:

THomas Hart Benton self-portrait.jpeg

and one of Picasso's:

pablo-picasso-self-portraits-chronology-4.jpg

Yes, this one is chosen as a Designated Bad Example. :escape:

Best to all who knew & loved Libby & Abby!

Met in a BAR was mentioned as a possibility by someone upthread. MAYBE?? Since the police said they are 'pretty confident' that the sketch is accurate, I'm going to guess that several people saw him in a bar somewhere. And they all corroborated (right word?) the sketch.
I don't know if they would go with one witness account unless she/he had a photographic memory or was very good at recognizing faces. This sounds gross, but what if it was someone who 'hung out' with him at a bar for a while.
All totally just guessing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT: I'd say we have an American Regionalist compared to these!

Thomas Hart Benton's self-portrait:

and one of Picasso's:

Yes, this one is chosen as a Designated Bad Example. :escape:

Best to all who knew & loved Libby & Abby!

Good point....hahaha

RL as the "new" person with information makes a lot of sense to me, so does the possibility RL picked this person up hitch hiking when he shouldn't have been behind the wheel at all.
I have often wondered what LE meant when they said RL wasn't cooperating with them and I personally think this could be why.
I think RL lied to LE then he lied to the media and told the world he knew nothing about the girls going missing when he knew for a fact there was a man matching that description in the area because he had picked him up that afternoon and given him a lift back to town or to a nearby town.
If RL knew there was a chance he might get charged and go to prison for admitting to driving disqualified perhaps he decided to keep quiet in the hope it would all just go away, which obviously didn't happen.
I don't really know but that scenario makes sense to me particularly if you consider it might have taken RL a while to calm down and get over his own predicament but has now come to his senses and helped LE with a description.

Sounds very likely that he showed up at a bar after this deed, either hours after or days after, maybe it was a random bar in the area or a strip club , not sure they have any in the area but they are pretty common along some of the trucker stretches out that way.

it is common for killers to experience a rush and an adrenaline high after killing, feeling omnipotent and in a manic state.

makes sense he wandered into a bar possibly behaving or talking strangely, maybe he returned in following days and made comments to a bartender..regarding the search for the missing girls.

i can totally see that.

of course speculating.

most places out there, I would imagine require a car, it's not like a city where you can just get around on various trains, buses, ubers etc, and he would be noticed in the small town center, if he was just wandering or a vagrant. So I wonder what he is driving..how he got to the park and where he stashed his vehicle.

I feel like he has a van.. I'm not psychic but I do read certain things when I look at a picture. late 30's to mid forties...maybe even 50..dad jeans..dog walking jacket...if he's married , his wife knows that jacket like the back of her hand...and his neighbors know the jacket too.

I don't think he lives right there, but around there, like everyone has said, any of many surrounding towns.

this is definitely not his first murder and I am sure they are working on a profile. Im hoping they will release that profile soon to the public.

serial killers and rapists do like to lurk in our parks and recreational areas...also truck stops can be dangerous areas.

so heartbreaking. I hope we get him and get him good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme