IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eileen, I'm intrigued by your thoughts. Especially since you have been on WS for such a long time and have followed many cases. I don't think you've come to this conclusion lightly based on your experience. That is why I find picking your brain helpful. So with that, and based on your theory, why do you think he took them to that location, either having to cross the creek or by vehicle? And I know you have been here since day one as I have and I'm sure you've probably stated all this before and I am having #65 thread brain fog, so indulge me if you will. And if you'd rather not opine, that's ok in my book as well. :fence:

hes there meets someone doing whatever illegal thing he was doing sees the girls and they see them tells the dude hes with get the car meet me at the cemetary
He knows the woods there the took them that way to an islolated place because there were ppl around .. I think blunt force trauma will be the cause of death.... he left thru the cemetary the person he was with or met up with picked him up there.
I do believe they saw something this man couldnt let them go tell anyone or hes go back to the slammer. I think he has a record

Just my thoughts on the matter.

I'd imagine the perp in the Ft. Wayne case is in his late-40's or maybe 50 or so, age-wise.

The eyewitness account and composite sketch of April Tinsley's abductor was of a man in is 30's. Since she died in early 1988, the perp would be at least 60 years old by now.

"[FONT=&quot]Back then (1988), police created a composite sketch of the suspect based on a witness seeing a white man in his 30s drag April into a light blue pickup truck."
"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cops armed with only an outdated composite sketch of a shaggy-haired white man in his 30s, and his DNA from the crime scene, come up empty-handed." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~ Crime Watch 5/2/2016[/FONT]

Maybe you should start a thread on it Imno. I don't think there is one at the mo. A lot of strangeness about that case.
Eta just saw BoP post saying she will alert a mod to start one. Good idea.

Interesting side-by-side.

I'd imagine the perp in the Ft. Wayne case is in his late-40's or maybe 50 or so, age-wise.

Yes, you are right, the Parabon analysis predicted the age range of 45-55 as of 2015. This is their age-progressed picture, there is also one of how the Tinsley murderer may have looked in 1988 that's out there.

Yes, I have thoughts, She fought back in a way that wasn't expected. Mobile Technology, recording and photos. She virtually fought back as best she could.

I quite simply think the girls were shot and the only Human DNA forensics are from a *advertiser censored* butt or a beer bottle carelessly discarded and the rest is ballistic forensics.

All in my personal opinion only

KR
Reacher

I dont think he took all that time with them I also am not sure they were dead when he left them. There are alot of unanswered questions. aot of what ifs.

There certainly are a lot of what is. Hopefully despite this he will be brought to justice. One other point, respectfully...lack of DNA COULD mean no sexual assault, as in your theory, or itmay have no bearing. These sexual offenders engage in some very bizarre and evil behavior and not all of it would rise to the strict definition of rape (think about some of BTK's crimes). In the April Tinsley case I mentioned above, she was also violated with an object. Other cases may involve sexual mutilation. I apologize for the bluntness of my comments.

There certainly are a lot of what is. Hopefully despite this he will be brought to justice. One other point, respectfully...lack of DNA COULD mean no sexual assault, as in your theory, or itmay have no bearing. These sexual offenders engage in some very bizarre and evil behavior and not all of it would rise to the strict definition of rape (think about some of BTK's crimes). In the April Tinsley case I mentioned above, she was also violated with an object. Other cases may involve sexual mutilation. I apologize for the bluntness of my comments.

I dont think its a sexual assault at all.
they saw something and died because of what they saw. JMO

The eyewitness account and composite sketch of April Tinsley's abductor was of a man in is 30's. Since she died in early 1988, the perp would be at least 60 years old by now.

"[FONT=&quot]Back then (1988), police created a composite sketch of the suspect based on a witness seeing a white man in his 30s drag April into a light blue pickup truck."
"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cops armed with only an outdated composite sketch of a shaggy-haired white man in his 30s, and his DNA from the crime scene, come up empty-handed." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~ Crime Watch 5/2/2016[/FONT]

Eyewitnesses estimated he was in his 30s, the Parabon analysis indictated he was probably younger than that in 1988.

I dont think its a sexual assault at all.
they saw something and died because of what they saw. JMO

I hear your side. I'm just offering counterpoints so that we look at all possibilities.

I think he felt she would have fought back. she was fiesty I dont believe he knew if she did or did not. JMO
If LE found DNA on these two young girls we would not still be addressing it all these months later.
I think when he made the comment it was the 17th and the autopsy results were already back on wednesday 15th a.m IIRC so family would know by the 17th if there were defensive wounds from fighting back IMO.

Another reason they crossed the creek.......the girls saw him coming and thats the direction they fled....he followed caught up to them.

Eyewitnesses estimated he was in his 30s, the Parabon analysis indictated he was probably younger than that in 1988.

DNA carries no information about age, so Parabon cannot make or modify that determination with any degree of accuracy.

I think when he made the comment it was the 17th and the autopsy results were already back on wednesday 15th a.m IIRC so family would know by the 17th if there were defensive wounds from fighting back IMO.

Maybe so.
IMO this was quick very quick he didnt hesitate for the girls to react otherwise there would have been screams.
If she fought him she screamed IMO

I dont know to he he got them killed them and left fast.

He also could have walked away with it.
Eileen: true enough but are you saying everything he touched or used he carried off with him? Doubtful. He would have been in a frenzied state and rushing to do his evil deeds & get out of there. This is why I believe he made the fateful mistake of not taking the phone! IMO

Yes, I have thoughts, She fought back in a way that wasn't expected. Mobile Technology, recording and photos. She virtually fought back as best she could.

I quite simply think the girls were shot and the only Human DNA forensics are from a *advertiser censored* butt or a beer bottle carelessly discarded and the rest is ballistic forensics.

All in my personal opinion only

KR
Reacher

Just an explanatory note. By "*advertiser censored* butt" R means a cigarette end. I'm sure you all knew that but just in case.

I agree there may be little DNA if they were shot from across the creek for instance, as they were escaping. I agree, there would also then be ballistics too however IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member