IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is ok to think that. But how did he know they were going to be there? Did he entrap them or did they entrap him/s her/s the young people these days are I personally think very clever albeit at times naive

I really must go back to lurking

KR
Reacher

He didnt know they would be there.
He wasnt there for them.
Jmo

He wasnt there for them.
Jmo

How do you come to this conclusion? I'm interested in your thoughts as I am thinking completely opposite. I think he lured Abby online and this was a rendezvous.

[SUB]f[/SUB]

But that didn't happen. There would be no need to work on isolating the DNA if that was the case.
There would be no need to work on isolating dna if there were no dna . Recently posted MSM source earlier today is saying there is DNA.

How do you come to this conclusion? I'm interested in your thoughts as I am thinking completely opposite. I think he lured Abby online and this was a rendezvous.

I dont tjink je ever expected to havw these girls see him. He was there
They arrived . We know the ending.

I dont think he was out there to meet up with them.

I think he felt she would have fought back. she was fiesty I dont believe he knew if she did or did not. JMO
If LE found DNA on these two young girls we would not still be addressing it all these months later.

With all due respect; LE may very well have found DNA on these girls and may not want what they found to be known by the killer or the public.

I deleted my post stating Libby fought back per grandfather. True... he may not know that for fact.
JMO :moo:

But BG didn't return because there were searchers and no time or opportunity to return . Also, he may even have stolen items from the girls for a memento. I agree he was in a rush and that is how he missed the phone.
AJMO
Right. Did not mean BG went back. The point being he did not shoot them. He wanted his crime up close & personal. IMO

In the interview about "who Libby and Abby were" it was said that the girls went there often and that it was a favorite place of theirs. Maybe they did see something earlier in time and as someone else here said, Libby was a forensic / crime enthusiast. Maybe, once they saw something earlier, they continued to go to Deer Creek to "follow up" on their investigation. Maybe DID contact their killer via SM to further their investigations... I'm beginning to see how some here are approaching this crime and beginning to see the value of their way of thinking. It is at least very worth pursuing this direction of thought imo. These murders could so easily be "passively disguised" as sex crimes... it is so easy to jump to that conclusion. Yet, the murders may have nothing to do with sexual assault at all. Two little girls who had discovered too much and were discovered by their killer doing so. (If so... he had friend(s) in Delphi but probably doesn't live there himself, imo; and friend(s) very close to the area of the murders, imo.)

RBBM

Maybe that is the twist!

DNA carries no information about age, so Parabon cannot make or modify that determination with any degree of accuracy.

I don't know if this is strictly true. There is a concept called methylation...a sequence of when genes are turned on and off throughout the lifespan. I believe starting around 2015 this technology has been available to estimate age from blood or bone/tooth samples.

If the girls were there often for hikes, then it is possible that BG overheard them (chatting along the trail) on a previous trip discussing their next planned hike, possibly for the 13th.

Maybe there was no luring involved and no stumbling on BG and someone else doing something underhanded.

This could be a case of them being overheard in the wrong place at the wrong time (ahead of time) and this monster planning all of this based on hearing their discussion.

IMO he had scouted out this place and had these two girls in mind when he executed his plans. What he did not count on is that a quick-witted girl and technology would capture his voice and image.

If enough people have given a description of him so that LE can come up with such a detailled sketch, then IMO it is because he had been seen there prior to that day by more than one person and his actions made people alert enough to remember what he looked like.

All JMO. Please feel free to (gently) poke holes in this theory as I am convincing myself more and more that this is what happened .

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS
Using dogs would likely be the easiest way to discover the movements of the girls. I know it wasn't something I was looking at so do you know if there any media photos or videos showing LE/investigators using dogs after the girls were found? Do you have any information on how long a scent is viable for tracking? Hours? Days?

I believe it was said that a k-9 may have been used the night before but the bloodhounds had to be brought in from IL maybe.I posted a link for the exact bloodhound unit some time back but either posts are stored for just a certain amount of time or mine were deleted after my forced vacation.I had wondered if the K-9 had been the same one that was used in the Flora fire which caused me to come up with a thought or two on that.I think some labeled me a conspiracy theorist but if you go have a look at all the new info on Flora,maybe I wasn't so nutty after all.

A K9 and handler are exiting the wooded area as Rescue Divers prepare to enter @ 1:07

Why the K9, or K9s, did not locate the bodies is something I've been unable to reconcile. However, the WTHR video was posted to youtube on Feb 15 and not the 14th so there is that consideration. The reporter states: "For the second afternoon, divers ...."

[video=youtube;u_WNHtqEUBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WNHtqEUBo[/video]

IMO, the girls weren't investigating anything. It was a nice day and they took advantage of it by going to the bridge to take pictures, period.
Exactly. BG is a predator. He was on the hunt. He spotted Libby and Abby and made his move.
He must have done this before. I dont believe its his first time. It wont be his last.
I pray LE has something to go on.

He wasnt there for them.
Jmo

I totally agree he/them wasn't there for the girls. The girls quite simply took him/s her/s by surprise.

KR
Reacher

Exactly innocent day out not meeting anyone no online creeps .
So you all think neither were there to meet anyone and it was a chance encounter it seems. What exactly motivated the abduction and murders if the meeting was random? What was BG there for if it wasn't for the purpose of killing or assault? I don't follow your theories as to why BG was there at all?

With all due respect; LE may very well have found DNA on these girls and may not want what they found to be known by the killer or the public.

I deleted my post stating Libby fought back per grandfather. True... he may not know that for fact.

There may be hold-back information on the DNA. But I agree with what someone else posted on this forum, that if there had been semen, or DNA found under the finger-nails, if there was blood of someone other than the victims found on their clothing, for example, there would be no need to exclude DNA, because who but the killer would have left DNA in these locations? (except possibly DNA under the fingernails--this might have come from another source).

So either LE is holding back info. or the killer didn't leave DNA that was obviously his. It may be touch DNA which, because LE doesn't have a suspect to test against, they can only identify through a process of elimination.

But after re-reading a dozen articles on this, I think it's very likely that LE is holding back a ton of information from the public. Until this guy is found, we may not know much more than we know now. And we don't know that much.

considering that, where does "down the hill" fit in?
LE showed us two still shots from a video. Im sure "down the hill" comes on the heals of this *advertiser censored* coming up on the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899