IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
either married or a complete loner, high functioning alcoholic, 40-50 years old. he's been doing "thing's" since adolescence. could be a guy with his own business. he has a home. he's a quiet neighbor. Still I feel like it's someone who knows the school, someone who had seen these girls .

but I also know that's not how the SK game is usually played...if this is a Bundy Or Keyes type he will sit in wait. he will have to act fast . he will have to be ready to move....and move fast...so maybe he was there at the parking lot and watched the girls, maybe he was close enough to hear.

he had to take his car up to the cemetery then come down into the park to find them. he is on the move, he comes in quickly with no hesitation and no mistake about his mission.

just like the pedo that haunts shopping malls toy stores, kiddie parks. he's always looking for the opportunity.

or

he posed as a boy on the net, he found them in the snap chat..they thought they were going to meet someone , or they didn't. either way this guy was prepared and i believe that the evidence shows that. ( even though we don't know what that evidence is).

MOO

I agree. Since first hearing about the case in February, my gut has always been that BG is a trucker or transient.

I hope LE has investigated all companies that use semis and had trucks in the Delphi area - and perhaps within a 50 mile radius of Delphi - during the week of the murders.

Certainly a possibility. However, I tend to believe he had online contact, and traveled specifically to molest and murder. Specific target and intent

either married or a complete loner, high functioning alcoholic, 40-50 years old. he's been doing "thing's" since adolescence. could be a guy with his own business. he has a home. he's a quiet neighbor. Still I feel like it's someone who knows the school, someone who had seen these girls .

but I also know that's not how the SK game is usually played...if this is a Bundy Or Keyes type he will sit in wait. he will have to act fast . he will have to be ready to move....and move fast...so maybe he was there at the parking lot and watched the girls, maybe he was close enough to hear.

he had to take his car up to the cemetery then come down into the park to find them. he is on the move, he comes in quickly with no hesitation and no mistake about his mission.

just like the pedo that haunts shopping malls toy stores, kiddie parks. he's always looking for the opportunity.

or

he posed as a boy on the net, he found them in the snap chat..they thought they were going to meet someone , or they didn't. either way this guy was prepared and i believe that the evidence shows that. ( even though we don't know what that evidence is).

MOO

x2 on the perp being observant. As in hyper-observant. Observes folks' mannerisms, can be manipulative in a variety of situations. I think his mind is quick, similar to as you describe he observes, and then acts.

JMO

I agree. Since first hearing about the case in February, my gut has always been that BG is a trucker or transient.

I hope LE has investigated all companies that use semis and had trucks in the Delphi area - and perhaps within a 50 mile radius of Delphi - during the week of the murders.

Might have a CDL, but maye not necessarily have to be a trucker. Transient angle is weak, for me, looks clean cut both in the blurry images we have, and the sketch. Certain aspects of the sketch may not line up perfectly with what the eyewitness or eyewitnesses related, that way LE can rule out false or unrelated claims by folks who call in tips related to the sketch.

JMO

Thank you to all of you - this sprained back has brought me to my knees. Anyway, it's not about me...I can't even imagine this BG hasn't been caught yet.

Please - LE - it's been too long. This has got to be solved. All I can imagine - these two innocent teenage girls were killed.

Is this a priority now?

I hope it's their main priority! The timeframe and location of this doesn't say to me that this person is unfamiliar with this specific area and town. Middle of the day, broad daylight, kids are off school and free to roam? I want justice for these girls so bad, like Holly Bobo, today!

I don't live far from where this murder took place and everyone agrees that it is such an odd case! Many other cases have been solved with little to no information whatsoever, but this one has a sketch, audio, and a photo of the potential killer and still nothing. It's so crazy!

Welcome Kennedy, the newbie, and Norah, the lurker.
Being locals, how is the mood in Delphi, so many months later, regarding these murders?

I agree DoABarrelRoll.
Certainly with facial sketches, voice recognition, ? further video evidence, and possible DNA etc, why would the suspect remain nearby? Surely he would quickly move 'house', giving 'whatever' reasons.
Even with a drastic change in appearance, those around him would become suspicious.

This guy is not in the area.
Being a transient, working on other criminal activity, as such a horrid crime wouldn.t be his first, he drifts quickly away from each incident area.

<modsnip> we have NOTHING to link this guy to abby and libby besides hair color. shooting an adult person for ostensibly political means is completely different than stalking two children and killing them! also clearly this guy didn't care about getting caught! and we have no reason to link him to the area! <modsnip>
I think it was anger. Have you read the whole article Brubon posted? His wife didn't know where he was Jan-March. He had a white truck, which could explain why RL's white truck was seized if he and his truck was in the area. The trip to DC was like a suicide mission. I have thought this guy likely for some time . JMO

I think it was anger. Have you read the whole article Brubon posted? His wife didn't know where he was Jan-March. He had a white truck, which could explain why RL's white truck was seized if he and his truck was in the area. The trip to DC was like a suicide mission. I have thought this guy likely for some time . JMO

:yesss:

I would like to know which political opinion RL used to have.

Shire, I'm betting the local cops knew darn well who the truck on RL's property belonged to.
They simply had to run the plates to get an i.d. (Call dispatch with plate tags-for those in other countries :D)

Shire, I'm betting the local cops knew darn well who the truck on RL's property belonged to.
They simply had to run the plates to get an i.d. (Call dispatch with plate tags-for those in other countries :D)
I didn't mean that. I meant that a white truck had possibly been seen around the time (with no id tag recorded) and it was wrongly assumed it was RL's, leading LE to find out RL had actually been out and about in it. White trucks are pretty common. JMO.
Eta Dove had said there was NOTHING to link him and I gave two examples-the white truck and wife not knowing his whereabouts Jan-Mar that's all. I expect disagreement but I still have that opinion. Oh and a third thing-he travelled for his home inspection business but his licence was removed in Dec 2016 so he had time on his hands after that. Everyone should read the article anyway if they can. He moved out of his home because his daughter and her two year old son moved in.

Okay, couldn't lurk for long ... Anyone have any ideas regarding the home of The Snowbirds and think anyone else might have been staying there or was assigned a job for Snowbirds that would bring him to the scene (snow removal, housesitter, meter reader, etc) .... Anyone think it could have been a visitor at RL's who ventured out while RL was away? ... And why the Bicycle Bridge Rd search right off, could BG have tossed the phone out there as he fled? Who would be hanging around near start of trail, overheard the girls saying goodbye to Sis... could this be an acquaintance of Sis or DG who OVERHEARD about bridge plans or a coworker of AW or MP who overheard ?... or someone who got wind of it somehow during time of their sleepover night before? Or a hunter using deer stand? Bird watcher with binocs? Adult Acquaintance from school also off that day? Pkg delivery? IDK! Thoughts???

IIRC Snowbirds were hard to get a hold of which seems odd... It would seem they would quickly have heard the news and want to help but maybe ...for some reason ... not?

Okay, couldn't lurk for long ... Anyone have any ideas regarding the home of The Snowbirds and think anyone else might have been staying there or was assigned a job for Snowbirds that would bring him to the scene (snow removal, housesitter, meter reader, etc) .... Anyone think it could have been a visitor at RL's who ventured out while RL was away? ... And why the Bicycle Bridge Rd search right off, could BG have tossed the phone out there as he fled? Who would be hanging around near start of trail, overheard the girls saying goodbye to Sis... could this be an acquaintance of Sis or DG who OVERHEARD about bridge plans or a coworker of AW or MP who overheard ?... or someone who got wind of it somehow during time of their sleepover night before? Or a hunter using deer stand? Bird watcher with binocs? Adult Acquaintance from school also off that day? Pkg delivery? IDK! Thoughts???

BBM:

BG apparently did not toss out the phone on Bicycle bridge road as the phone was recovered in the same "general area" as the girls.
Video @ around 24:16;

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

I think we've been through all of those ideas. He very well could be one of those people, but until someone can put a name to the face, this XXXXXXXXX is free and justice is NOT served for these beautiful girls. It's so frustrating that he hasn't been named yet!! They have witnesses, they have a picture, they have a sketch, they have audio. How the XXXX can this guy get away with this for this long. I want justice for these girls and I want it yesterday. Praying LE gets the tip they need to put this behind bars.

TODAY is the DAY!

I think we've been through all of those ideas. He very well could be one of those people, but until someone can put a name to the face, this XXXXXXXXX is free and justice is NOT served for these beautiful girls. It's so frustrating that he hasn't been named yet!! They have witnesses, they have a picture, they have a sketch, they have audio. How the XXXX can this guy get away with this for this long. I want justice for these girls and I want it yesterday. Praying LE gets the tip they need to put this behind bars.

TODAY is the DAY!

Perhaps they already have him and are gathering evidence? It has been very quiet. We don't even know if they have got thru all the previous tips yet - 24,000 at last count IIRC.

A fwiw, the topic of geocache was not allowed by mods. Maybe someone can find out if the ruling has changed before proceeding with more discussion.

Perhaps they already have him and are gathering evidence? It has been very quiet. We don't even know if they have got thru all the previous tips yet - 24,000 at last count IIRC.

I wonder if police have a person in their view (alive or not) and are trying to gather evidence for more killings than the 2 at Monon bridge (Iowa cousins and so on).

If the topic in question might have been an element in what happened at the bridge, why would it not be allowed by the moderators? Can a moderator give some background on the decision? With as many people on the thread and with as many varied backgrounds as people bring, understanding the decision would help us approach topics like this one.

I am not a Mod but the decision to ban the GC topic was because the discussion drifted too easily to sleuthing other people who had no connection to the murders, specifically family members, hunters and cache hosts.

To my knowledge no Moderator or Administrator has ever rescinded that Case Specific Rule.

Anyone who wants to pursue that discussion please contact a Mod by PM, by alerting a post or by Emailing Websleuthscomments@gmail.com.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member