DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to god the tip line is ringing off the hook. IMO

attachment.php

Photo taken from
[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

Best one yet. Can we FINALLY put this to rest?

View attachment 110766

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

Hugs, Skibs. You've got good reason to be irritable.

But I agree about the things people are seeing.

I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.
There is a piece of rail welded horizontally to H shaped metal I-beams. You can see the approach, closeup, and cross section in this video at the 33:50 point in this video:
https://youtu.be/mEKbqb_szEU

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well I'm English and I can't hear hill but what I do hear is
'gi-down girl' and it sounds like they're walking through water.
I think LE will have a lot more video and sound but are only releasing this small bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like if they are releasing the audio to help someone identify the voice, the last thing they would want to do would be mislead anyone to what they are actually hearing. I'm betting they analyzed the whole thing to hell and back and released what they could be certain they knew he was saying in order to give the public the chance to identify the guy by voice.

They said it is a clip of "Down the hill" not, we "believe he is saying..." It was an absolute statement. Of course, there is always the possibility of error.

I believe they had forensic linguists analyze it beyond just giving it a couple thousand good listens.

♥ ♥ ♥ to skibaboo ♥ ♥ ♥

Can we agree to stop discussing the "figure" shadows on the snapchat photos. STATE POLICE Sgt. Kim Riley has said they are poles. If we can't believe his comment about these being poles, and photo and video evidence as posted by others, then we have a bigger issue here.

There is more evidence to discuss now that would probably be more helpful than arguing back and forth.

Ok, it may just be that I've looked for so long I'm seeing things that aren't there, but I see what you mean in that one. Meant for Hillbillycat re: photo.

I am so proud of Libby and it is clear that her brave actions that day will be the key to giving her best friend justice and rescuing unknown girls from the same fate. The full evidence that she gathered seems to bear a heavy emotional burden on law enforcement.

I will assume that there is not a better view of the suspect on the remaining evidence, therefore I think that Libby sensed danger from the man on the bridge and they were trying to keep a safe distance. Putting both the girls and the suspect in the middle of the bridge complicates the expected narrative for me and increases both the scope of the crime scene and potential for multiple actors.

I think we should consider Libby's actions and frame of mind that day. She has the presence of mind to record a video and audio of a suspect on her phone, in addition to establishing a timeline of where they were immediately prior to the encounter. To me this suggests that she was aware of the possibility of danger before it presented itself, and increases the chance that this was not a totally random encounter.

My first thoughts when I hear the audio; it is a middle aged male, he conjoins "the hill" which to me speaks to a rural hillbilly dialect, and his tone reminds me of giving a dog orders.

They (LE) very well could have the whole episode on audio.

View attachment 110766

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

So very sorry skibaboo
Hugs

Does anybody think that the man took the phone not knowing it was recording possibly?

Or maybe Libby put it in her backpack as he's approaching If she in fact had one?

Maybe that's why we heard the backpack talk or police can tell if it's a video that it's bouncing around inside said back pack?

Maybe they believe perp has backpack of some sort

Does this really look like a car to you? Really think about it.

We're reading way too into this snapchat photo. Sure, it would be like a creepy crime thriller if the killer was in the background of a snapchat story. I simply don't see how this is the case. The "vehicle" is clearly shadows. The figures on the bridge are wooden posts. The figures to the right of the bridge would have to be 15 feet tall.

There's nothing there. No matter how bad we want something to be there, there's nothing there. Even if the 10 black pixels in the background of the photo were a person, I don't see how it would be helpful.

attachment.php

Correction: There is nothing there for you.
I can see the windshield on the car. The black tires. The cab of the truck. There is a whitish object by the truck that could be a person. As I suggested, perhaps NIN will help us out in this area.

View attachment 110766

I'm so sorry for your loss. The first year or two are just horrible. I lost mine when I was just 30 with two little children. I'm sending you a big hug ❤️

Just taking a minute to think about these two girls and the weight of what they went through. The fear they must have felt. :( It is not like this happens every day. Kids play out in the woods all the time and in parks without having to worry. Now will the children of Delphi fear going to that bridge? Will what was once a historic relic now be regarded as a haunted platform? Innocence lost in so many different ways. It is a crying shame.

These girls were so brave to try and obtain evidence of this guy. I bet they have his DNA somewhere. If he doesn't have his DNA in the system yet he will soon enough. This dude will do this again. He has to be caught before that happens. Scary thing is he didn't look like a transient to me - just an average joe - so why doesn't anyone who lives or works around this average Joe recognize him? There is a special place in hell for this guy. I never say things like that, but its true.

attachment.php

Skibaboo, my heart goes out to you! Hang in there :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member