IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure, the girls did NOT know this perpetrator, or they would have said his name, I would think, on the audio/video. So, he was a stranger to them. But, as the cell phone was "pinging" in town after they were reported missing, it's obvious he/they took it and headed in the direction of town. Little did he know, Libby had already photographed and voice identified him, and it was immediately beyond their reach. What an amazing, fearless young lady! What a wonderful legacy she left for crime prevention. He could be an executive or a man sleeping under the bridge, but I would venture to say this is not his first crime of this nature, but thanks to Libby, it may be his last.

Do we know a time estimate for when the cell phone pinged in town? That would give us a much clearer picture of when the girls were killed and how long it took before BG took off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing I thought of .... if he is talking to the girls and they are walking in the creek where is a hill going DOWN from the water?

Two years ago the residents of Indiana were warned about the release of a convicted child molester and murderer. I did not post a link to the news article because I wasn't quite sure if that was going to break the rules.

3c0b6d332b19f9970cdc8f60ea1614ec.jpg

FBI's page for Abigail Williams which includes wanted poster and audio recording.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

c9d49d8cb6d6e2b2a4924c653b154c3f.jpg

FBI's page for Liberty German with wanted poster and audio recording.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/download.pdf

thank you!!! If anyone lives within 50 miles of Delphi print and post these flyers publicly

I asked something similar to this yesterday and I forget who responded but paraphrasing here is that the killer may have been familiar with the property owner's routine!!!!!
Interesting. As if he goes there often.

Two years ago the residents of Indiana were warned about the release of a convicted child molester and murderer. I did not post a link to the news article because I wasn't quite sure if that was going to break the rules.

I think someone posted this in a past thread. Richard Dobeski?

Do we know a time estimate for when the cell phone pinged in town? That would give us a much clearer picture of when the girls were killed and how long it took before BG took off.

According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing.

Doesn't say where

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

I absolutely disagree. IMHO, A firearm is way more frightening than a knife. Just because no one's ever stuck a gun in your face doesn't mean you wouldn't be terrified if they did!

Also, I would hope by 14 that all kids would have some experience at least with kitchen knives. Cutting steak? Helping with dinner?

I think what scares one person can be very different than the next, and these were kids who lacked reasoning and discernment skills that an adult might have. I would be terrified at the presence of a knife in the hand of someone intending to harm me. Guns might mean guaranteed death, but I'd rather go that way than have my throat cut or be stabbed repeatedly. I think there's something spine-chilling about knives, particularly out in the woods when you're isolated.

When I took some martial arts self-defense years ago, my teacher said that the problem with knives is you have to be willing to be cut and get bloody to wrestle with that threat, and people are psychologically very fearful of entering a knife fight. Not that these girls would have tried to get into a war with him over a weapon of any kind, but my point is, knives are terrifying.

No idea what he had (I do suspect he had a weapon of some kind), just saying that in that scenario, a knife has a very different context than one in which you're cutting your steak. JMO

I am still about 20+ pages behind but want to ask a question before I forget....

Does anyone know what kind of phone Libby had? The photo of Abby was very clear. Which makes me think it must have had a decent camera. But the stills of the suspect are super blurry. Yes, I know they are from a video. But they still seem really blurry. Is it at all possible the stills are of him in the background and they are blown up and made blurry? Or is it 100% known that the stills are from the same time as the audio clip?

Police tend to believe the perp did not drive away from there. Thats why they were talking about hitch hikers that day. moo. Did anyone else catch that?

Yes, I use an app on my phone. Can only get Carroll County Fire/EMS. Listening now, but have not heard anything yet.

Just a heads up. I put it on too, link in Scanner Thread

Please remember we must not bring anything heard on the scanner up to this thread, it must stay downstairs.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, I've only been able to read the first couple of pages of this new thread.
I am wondering when Libby may have started videotaping this guy, and if the audio we heard today is part of the same recording that the photos came from. And why she did.

The reason I wonder is that in the stills, it doesn't even look as if he is looking at them, let alone coming at them in any sort of menacing way. He just looks like a dude minding his own business, walking the bridge.

I wonder if something just struck them, at the very least Libby, as 'off' about him before they even had any manner of contact?

I'm just trying to make the connection between someone ambling along looking so unassuming and that audio. Did he have a plan, and part of it was looking unassuming, or did something 'trigger' him?

:thinking:

thank you!!! If anyone lives within 50 miles of Delphi print and post these flyers publicly

Absolutely! I will try to get a team together to do that this weekend!

Police tend to believe the perp did not drive away from there. Thats why they were talking about hitch hikers that day. moo. Did anyone else catch that?

Yes, but I thought that was due to there desire to keep the net wide and not exclude anyone, or discourage anyone from reporting something.

I have been out and I need to catch up but people were asking about the poles at the end of the bridge. This is what Riley said;

<snip BBM>
"RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the
picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture
up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you
see at the end of the tracks. "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members