IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, PLEASE! For the love of all that is good, please fix this auto refresh mess. It takes me 20+ refreshes to read a 25 post page. I want to SCREAM. I love WS but I am a page away from catatonic.

SECONDLY, since I now have to type all posts on notepad and paste to the forum, I cannot quote. But in response to the many observations regarding the BG....

I see now that he was NOT leisurely strolling....he was CHARGING at those poor babies. You can see him leaning into a run. I did not catch it before. He was running for those girls. :(

Oops, IMO, MOO, IMHO. But I seriously see it. He was head down, heading right for them. *advertiser censored*.
Thank you for saying that, this is what I see as well

I understand your sentiment, but I get the feeling he's more of a BTK type. Mediocre guy blending into society. Normal home, etc.

Edit. Sorry, I meant to quote someone and it didn't work.

I do not believe Abby was the focal point of that picture either.... When I look at it I dont see any vehicles but what I do see is that behind Abby there appears to be a person that his blurred out. If you focus in on the pic you can see where it appears they removed someone from the picture. That is a really odd angle to be taking a pic of a person and she never even bothered to look up. There is someone behind here, right behind her and for whatever reason LE blurred it out. This of course is just IMO

The angle of this image looks like a very artistic angle, to me. I think I read somewhere that Libby had strong interest or was talented in the area of photography. This skill could have served her well in this situation.

they arn't there bc this is a photo of a different bridge...............i repeat this is not the Monon deer creak bridge. Somebody mistakenly started using it and its a different bridge

It's identified as Deer Creek Bridge on a couple of news sites, but I agree this can't be our bridge; it doesn't have teh side platforms. Odd that the tree matches the still of the suspect, though. Is there another bridge along the same trail?

imagejpeg

First off, PLEASE! For the love of all that is good, please fix this auto refresh mess. It takes me 20+ refreshes to read a 25 post page. I want to SCREAM. I love WS but I am a page away from catatonic.

SECONDLY, since I now have to type all posts on notepad and paste to the forum, I cannot quote. But in response to the many observations regarding the BG....

I see now that he was NOT leisurely strolling....he was CHARGING at those poor babies. You can see him leaning into a run. I did not catch it before. He was running for those girls. :(

Oops, IMO, MOO, IMHO. But I seriously see it. He was head down, heading right for them. *advertiser censored*.
That's interesting idea...

If he did have a weapon in pocket and say that is Abbys jacket in front of him, he could of grabbed her so both girls would comply. Maybe that was in the middle of filming and he demanded them go down the hill.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ellie, it might be your connection honey. I've been off and on WS all day, and I haven't had any problem.

First off, PLEASE! For the love of all that is good, please fix this auto refresh mess. It takes me 20+q refreshes to read a 25 post page. I want to SCREAM. I love WS but I am a page away from catatonic.

Same with me.

That's interesting idea...

If he did have a weapon in pocket and say that is Abbys jacket in front of him, he could of grabbed her so both girls would comply. Maybe that was in the middle of filming and he demanded them go down the hill.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

In the audio he sounds a bit out of breath to me. I figured adrenaline. Maybe he did just rush up to the them pretty quickly.

2ljm0xi.jpg

attachment.php

This is a picture of the Deer creak bridge as taken from the trail leading to the bridge. as you can see there is no Y tree.

Attachments

• IMG_1320(1).JPG
    IMG_1320(1).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 653
I think they had no hope. He was getting them, running on that track would have been a scary task. We always second guess ourselves as well. "There's no way I'm in danger I'm overreacting" the girls having the phones out may not have saved them but I don't think it hindered them. They very likely have saved other children with their quick thinking.

I heard an additional syllable with a "g" sound. "...g down the hill" Not sure if it is "go down the hill, get down the hill, or (we're goin)g down the hill"

I keep going back to LE calling the search early, which I don't necessarily fault and the statement about knowing what is going on in your kids' lives. I felt they may have had reason to believe that they were meeting someone and that it may have been arranged via SM or just that the sister overheard them talking in a manner that implied they were meeting someone. Perhaps this is why they felt they were with someone their age that they intended to meet and not necessarily missing or in danger at first.

I think it is one guy, but mainly because 2 is so hard to fathom. I also think he had to plan this. We don't know how long he was with them at the actual crime scene, but this was carried out in a relatively short window of time while other people were in the area.

How and why he chose the place he took them is going to be important because he walked them a considerable distance and I just don't think he did so aimlessly. I've felt he walked them upstream, around a bend to a point where he felt they were no longer visible from the bridge.

I'm heading to a meeting, I'll catch up when I get back.

I would think that their extended absence combined with the potential for social media to lead to calamity would have been sufficient cause to worry about any meeting. But who knows how the girls might have talked about it if they did have something set up and believed it to be someone their age. It would have sounded normal to the sister.

I'm also not sure it's clear what the police mean by 'chance'. If they mean the three parties just happened to cross paths and this guy decided on the fly to victimize them, I agree it wasn't a chance meeting. If they mean this was a carefully plotted social media cat-fishing crime, or this guy ran across some SM content that sent him to the park and he managed to grab them, I'm not sure those scenarios are quite 'it' either. Sometimes there is a wide berth and what happened is a perfect storm in the middle, that in this case, gave a seasoned predator the shot he was after.

Thanks for the response. I did my own checking and find that it is complicated. I do think it is possible that there are ex-cons among us from as late as the early 1990's who would not have DNA in a data base.

ITA, and then you have states that are backlogged by years, rape kits untested....

Here is a screenshot from a video taken on my iPhone 6s. It's pretty bad, and I wasn't moving the phone quickly either.
attachment.php

Took your screen shot and did a test with zooming in on a test subject. I know they have better photo editing software but this is how poor it came on my end.

Though there hasn't been a DNA matching someone in the system, I wonder if it's been matched to DNA of any cold cases in the area...

They said at the press conference that they hadn't matched any other homicides. They didn't say it hadn't matched any other crimes.

Of course that wouldn't include any crimes for which there's no DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7