IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and what appears to be a purse or backpack, perhaps?

For those talking about debunking, very early on LE said they could see stuff in the background of the picture. I don't have time to look for the link this am as I have to get to work, but around the time the picture was released and they mentioned the backpack or duffel bag.

What LE did say about the background in the photo;

"RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the
picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture
up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you
see at the end of the tracks. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...melines-NO-DISCUSSION&p=13168783#post13168783

You can now view the Dr Oz episode on his website. It's in segments, clip #7 - clip #11. Once you reach the end of a clip give it a few seconds and the next one should start to play. If it doesn't autoplay the next clip, the clips are all numbered and lined up below the main video screen and you can click on them manually to watch.

ETA: Oh unreal... It's most of the show but not all of it. Clip #11 is actually the preview. Clip #11 should be the last part talking about what the ISP said but it's not showing up for me.

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-tuesday-murdered-bridge?video_id=5613366194001

Did they mention anything about the blurry "man" next to the tree?? I'm not remembering.

(I know bringing up the blurry spot by the tree is annoying to some posters! I usually don't see anything in blurry photos that other people see....but I can't "unsee" the man at this point. In response to the poster who said if it were a man, he would be more visible. Well, he might have been visible to the girls, but perhaps not on camera - perhaps a cellphone camera focused on Abby in the forefront wouldn't capture a clear shot from the distance.)

jmopinion

Well, those are important thoughts, IMO. I usually don't stay up this late, haha!

One thing to consider is "the cloud."

That is a way devices hold into your information so you don't have to use the memory on your personal device.

Please, someone correct me if I am wrong on this.

Information can be stored on a server away from your device and computer and that is the cloud.

I think one of the reasons this case has captured so much attention is precisely because of trying to understand what cell phones, and the cloud, can provide as evidence.

So, if a family has multiple devices synced to one user, if a child is using one, a parent could have access to pictures they have taken via the cloud. It's like a home base for devices using the same login.

I heard a cyber-security expert on the radio last night, say, to think of the cloud as "somebody else's computer". In other words, :the cloud" is simply storage your computer (or phone) uses, that is different from (remote from) your own hard drive.

Hope that helps.

I heard a cyber-security expert on the radio last night, say, to think of the cloud as "somebody else's computer". In other words, :the cloud" is simply storage your computer (or phone) uses, that is different from (remote from) your own hard drive.

Hope that helps.

I think of the cloud as a cloud....like data sitting above the earth in a cloud. LOL

Anyone see the comments from ISP on the OZ show? They weren't there when I watched it.

You can now view the Dr Oz episode on his website. It's in segments, clip #7 - clip #11. Once you reach the end of a clip give it a few seconds and the next one should start to play. If it doesn't autoplay the next clip, the clips are all numbered and lined up below the main video screen and you can click on them manually to watch.

ETA: Oh unreal... It's most of the show but not all of it. Clip #11 is actually the preview. Clip #11 should be the last part talking about what the ISP said but it's not showing up for me.

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-tuesday-murdered-bridge?video_id=5613366194001

Thank you for the link kizzycat!

Notice the drop off time was indeed 1:45pm. Something that had been questioned numerous times before.

-Nin

http://fox59.com/2017/10/16/coroner-woman-killed-in-downtown-indy-apartment-gym-died-of-stab-wound/

Another person to consider.

He is supposably homeless. I personally can see some resemblance to the BG sketch. His arrest record is ugly and he took the life of an innocent mother with a knife. Her autopsy results are due out tomorrow.

Seeing this on tv makes me remember that we need to keep our sight not so narrow on one POI. This man appears to have struck at ramdom.

This is very interesting, and I want to thank both posters above for the link. Searching further, I was able to find the updated article below which provides more known details.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-young-mom-fatally-stabbed-while-working-out-at-apartment-gym/

Something else jumped out at me that may, or may not, mean anything.

This woman was killed on October 13th.

Another murder on the 13th.

JMO

Oh! The white thing! I wonder if LE has spent as much time pondering over it as we have
As much time as we have!?! Impossible... LOL

I've been wondering if LE asked the eyewitnesses if they had noticed something white benealth BG'S chin...

Oh! The white thing! I wonder if LE has spent as much time pondering over it as we have
As much time as we have!?! Impossible... LOL

I've been wondering if LE asked the eyewitnesses if they had noticed something white beneath BG'S chin...

The last I read, DN was scheduled to appear in El Paso county court today (October 18). Does anyone know if that is still going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay