IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 possibilities

he's laughing and doesn't give a fig.

hopes the guy is suffering and is getting off on it . ( my personal choice)

is enraged and will need to repeat his crimes to redirect and educate LE on who's who in whoville.

moo

I've been thinking about this a lot too. This is an article I found the other day on that very topic. it's an interesting read:

Keith Jesperson is known as “The Happy Face Killer” because he signed his confession to the news media with a “happy face” symbol. His long-haul trucking career made a perfect cover to become a serial killer. Keith started to send confessions to the media when two others were convicted of murders he committed. He killed 8 women, including his girlfriend. Police linked him to the murder of his girlfriend. Keith then decided to confess to all of his murders. The main reason he confessed, he as he stated, “Tonya was my murder and they were getting credit for it.”
<BBM>

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/what-is-in-the-mind-of-a-serial-killer/

I’ve been thinking about posting this for a few days and finally decided to toss it in the ring.

JMO...

Let’s all assume for the sake of this post that DN is NOT BG and has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to Abby and Libby.

What do all of you think the “real” BG is doing right now, provided he hasn’t been locked up somewhere on other charges and not yet connected to he Abby and Libby case?

Could he be sitting around appalled that the internet is trying to accredit “his” crime to this... well, let’s just say not the sharpest crayon in the box?

What thoughts would the real BG be having? Could he be so narcissistic and possessive about his crime that he would want to divert the attention back to himself, or at least back to the crime and away from the DN media/internet circus?

It scares me to think of what might happen if this is the case.

JMO.

I'm late to the party. . . :loser: looks like the thread has motored on to other topics, but just in case anyone wants info about the intricacies of the "hunger safety net" in the United States:

Information about the SNAP Program (previously known as food stamps)

SNAP offers nutrition assistance to millions of eligible, low-income individuals and families and provides economic benefits to communities. SNAP is the largest program in the domestic hunger safety net. The Food and Nutrition Service works with State agencies, nutrition educators, and neighborhood and faith-based organizations to ensure that those eligible for nutrition assistance can make informed decisions about applying for the program and can access benefits. FNS also works with State partners and the retail community to improve program administration and ensure program integrity. . .

One big issue for broke ppl that are homeless is gas money, yet alone a car.

LE has probably checked with DN's known acquaintances in IN. To the best of our knowledge, nobody has come forward to say they gave DN a ride to Delphi on 2/13. Or loaned him their car. The only friends he seemed to have (besides KN) let him sleep in a car but (curiously enough) not in their house. Didn't they have a spare couch? Makes me think they befriended DN, listened to his problems, but kept him at arm's length. KN said she had control of her car on 2/13 (and she gave DN a ride to do his weekly check-in on 2/14). So, no, I seriously doubt he had access to a car on 2/13. Besides, why would he leave the area? He had nowhere to go. It was February. KN was really his only lifeline (even if she was mad at him at the time). Doubt he'd hitchhike. Hitchhiking is rare nowadays. And why hitchhike to Delphi of all places? How'd he even know he'd be able to get back home? Fact is: DN is a low-life scum; he has a resemblance to the sketch, but so do 1000+ other people, though DN doesn't look old enough or heavy enough to match; he also looks more wild-eyed. But there's absolutely nothing that places DN in Delphi on 2/13. LE obviously took a real close look at him. But, judging from the radio interview with the sheriff, LE has basically lost interest in DN.

No rhyme or reason but I have always considered that bg himself is dead. What if he is and that's why nobody who would recognize him would consider him.

I've been thinking about this a lot too. This is an article I found the other day on that very topic. it's an interesting read:

Keith Jesperson is known as &#8220;The Happy Face Killer&#8221; because he signed his confession to the news media with a &#8220;happy face&#8221; symbol. His long-haul trucking career made a perfect cover to become a serial killer. Keith started to send confessions to the media when two others were convicted of murders he committed. He killed 8 women, including his girlfriend. Police linked him to the murder of his girlfriend. Keith then decided to confess to all of his murders. The main reason he confessed, he as he stated, &#8220;Tonya was my murder and they were getting credit for it.&#8221;
<BBM>

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/what-is-in-the-mind-of-a-serial-killer/

That&#8217;s an interesting article, thanks, Kizzy!

I&#8217;m hoping he would confess and not lash out.

No rhyme or reason but I have always considered that bg himself is dead. What if he is and that's why nobody who would recognize him would consider him.

Unfortunately this case would probably never be solved. At least he couldn&#8217;t hurt anyone else if he&#8217;s dead.

Unfortunately this case would probably never be solved. At least he couldn&#8217;t hurt anyone else if he&#8217;s dead.
It's just one of many possibilities and could be very wrong.
we just don't know much with this case

It's just one of many possibilities and could be very wrong.
we just don't know much with this case

That&#8217;s what is so frustrating about this case. There are too many possibilities and none of them are being ruled out by LE. I really hope they have something solid to go on and are just keeping their cards close to their chests. And if BG is not already off the streets for whatever reason, may he be soon!

Oh he's not going to knowingly slip up. My goodness, he had a wife driving him to register each week for being a sex offender, whom he beat on several ocassions, who left him and still went back to him! He was able to convince someone who should hate him that he wasn't this vile man he was convicted of being! He believes he can convince people of his lies. But I believe the evidence will come and his words won't matter.

Agreed completely!! I can however think of one exception that I’ve seen many times in my personal life, and that is when a con-artist-type person like DN keeps getting away with stuff over and over. Every once in a while they will get overconfident that they are invincible, and that’s when they slip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ca

Can you hint anything further to shed light on what this means? I'm interested...

I can't say much bc my post will get deleted. However, if you search the two things I mentioned and RSO you should be able to get more info. Have been doing some sleuthing and I really hope LE looked into him.

I can't say much bc my post will get deleted. However, if you search the two things I mentioned and RSO you should be able to get more info. Have been doing some sleuthing and I really hope LE looked into him.
If you suspect this person, I hope you have notified LE.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I generally like to go with cold hard facts and evidence but this case doesn’t have a whole lot of it (that’s public knowledge at least), hence us rehashing a whole lot of the same stuff over and over.
I do however also take into account my own opinion/gut feelings/reactions and did want to mention something I find interesting. The day that the DN arrest broke and we thought we were getting justice, I was excited. Relieved. Curious. But deep down I couldn’t shake this strange hesitation, that this wasn’t really it. I WANT DN to be BG. I want this to be the answer. And I think I wanted it so bad I was willing to ignore that strange gnawing sense of “something doesn’t fit”. And I hope that sense was wrong, and that DN does turn out to be BG. But as time goes on, I wonder more and more about that feeling and whether it was right. I know we all want justice so badly...it’s interesting how often our gut knows so much more than our conscious mind. Just curious if others had a similar reaction. I truly in my head thought it was him, but I think some other part of me wasn’t so sure.

I generally like to go with cold hard facts and evidence but this case doesn&#8217;t have a whole lot of it (that&#8217;s public knowledge at least), hence us rehashing a whole lot of the same stuff over and over.
I do however also take into account my own opinion/gut feelings/reactions and did want to mention something I find interesting. The day that the DN arrest broke and we thought we were getting justice, I was excited. Relieved. Curious. But deep down I couldn&#8217;t shake this strange hesitation, that this wasn&#8217;t really it. I WANT DN to be BG. I want this to be the answer. And I think I wanted it so bad I was willing to ignore that strange gnawing sense of &#8220;something doesn&#8217;t fit&#8221;. And I hope that sense was wrong, and that DN does turn out to be BG. But as time goes on, I wonder more and more about that feeling and whether it was right. I know we all want justice so badly...it&#8217;s interesting how often our gut knows so much more than our conscious mind. Just curious if others had a similar reaction. I truly in my head thought it was him, but I think some other part of me wasn&#8217;t so sure.

I hear you, for sure. We all want a solution to this crime.

There is the gut instinct about DN, and the circumstantial case brought forth by the media, but without cold, hard facts, he is is swirling away as as POI, like waking up from a dream.

It has to be so hard on the families.

I generally like to go with cold hard facts and evidence but this case doesn&#8217;t have a whole lot of it (that&#8217;s public knowledge at least), hence us rehashing a whole lot of the same stuff over and over.
I do however also take into account my own opinion/gut feelings/reactions and did want to mention something I find interesting. The day that the DN arrest broke and we thought we were getting justice, I was excited. Relieved. Curious. But deep down I couldn&#8217;t shake this strange hesitation, that this wasn&#8217;t really it. I WANT DN to be BG. I want this to be the answer. And I think I wanted it so bad I was willing to ignore that strange gnawing sense of &#8220;something doesn&#8217;t fit&#8221;. And I hope that sense was wrong, and that DN does turn out to be BG. But as time goes on, I wonder more and more about that feeling and whether it was right. I know we all want justice so badly...it&#8217;s interesting how often our gut knows so much more than our conscious mind. Just curious if others had a similar reaction. I truly in my head thought it was him, but I think some other part of me wasn&#8217;t so sure.

I had a very similar reaction. When I saw the photo of DN, these thoughts popped into my head:

1. DN's nose, and the similarity to the nose in the sketch.
2. The fact that DN's eyes are NOT BLUE.
3. The fact that DN was driving with expired Indiana plates.
4. During February, DN was within roughly 1.5 hours away from Delphi, wherever he was staying.

On and on it goes. Now, I'm just not sure, because DN has not been identified as being in Delphi or at the Monon Bridge area as of 02/13/17.

Then, there's that nagging suspicion that someone in Delphi is afraid to ID the perp. Based on DN's history, if DN is BG, I can see why any potential witness would keep quiet.

JMHO.

Adding a bit more doubt to DN being BG:

Doubt also shrouds Daniels possible connection to the Indiana killings.

Daniel never had his own means of transportation, and never lived less than an hour and a half from Delphi, where the girls were found dead beside a historic trail, Katelyn said. Instead, Daniel relied on her and coworkers to get him to and from work. She kept the car to attend doctor's visits because she was pregnant with their son, she said.

The day the teens went missing in Delphi - on Feb. 13 - Katelyn said she believes she and Daniel had attended one of her appointments together. He often skipped work to go with her, she said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

Thank you. So, my next question is.......if KN applied for welfare in CO, wouldn't IN then suspect that her husband was with her? And since he failed to show for his weekly RSO check ins, wouldn't they be able to "follow the money" to find this felon?
Also, I wonder if when applying for welfare, KN stated she was a single parent with the 2 children, therefore not telling where DN was with her, in the state of CO. So, my next question would continue into was she hiding him or trying to hide him?
Follow the money : a very good point. However , at that stage he was just a non compliant SO and Indiana has quite a few of those. Are they tracked from county to county within Indiana itself? Let alone whether they are tracked from state to state, which I doubt. He did not become a POI till after he was photographed in KN's car and arrested the following week.

I think it's naturally easier arguing the pros, rather than the cons, but you can't get at one without pointing out the other.

The presumption of innocence should, in theory, always be the foundation of all the discussions on WS. Once you make that assumption and hold that as a truth, then the actual discussions should be read in that context. He/She is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but look at this... look at that... does this mean this or that?

We don't have all the facts, particularly the crucial ones. Some of what is discussed is cold hard fact, and some is deduction based on those facts. There wouldn't be much discussion if it was all fact.

Poster 1: She gave an interview.

Potster 2: Yup.

Poster 3: Interview confirmed.

Some are comfortable putting their opinions out there to be debated, and some are sensitive. It doesn't make any opinion less valuable. A lot of the disagreement or discomfort is more from how something is read, rather than how it is written. The best way to arrive at an objective viewpoint is to scan a vast horizon. The whys. The what do you thinks. It helps expand that relative perspective.

Poster 1: I don't see DN as BG.

Poster 2: Yup.

Poster 3: Opinion confirmed.

... Or would the discussion be more meaningful if someone asked why DN couldn't be BG?
Reasons DN is not BG

Please discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads