IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't personally think that DN is BG. I think BG is older and less fit than DN. I also do not think he is homeless. I have seen many homeless people, and the picture of BG appears to be of a man with clean clothes, and who is not disheveled. It is hard to shower and have good personal hygiene when you are homeless.
I also believe that BG will not strike again in the near future. He is probably high on the fact that DN may go down for this crime, and is enjoying sitting back and watching.

The DNR District 3 in Indiana just posted a request for citizens to help identify a man in a photo. It says they do not want to say at this time why he is a POI. The DNR is the Conservation Police. Can someone post the notice? I am not able to carry it over.

The DNR District 3 in Indiana just posted a request for citizens to help identify a man in a photo. It says they do not want to say at this time why he is a POI. The DNR is the Conservation Police. Can someone post the notice? I am not able to carry it over.

There’s another one on that page too. Many of the DNR Facebook sites ask for information., it’s probably a hunter-poacher on land he doesn’t belong.

MOO of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were two sexual assaults on the Clear Creek trail in Bloomington in the month of August 2016. This was the same month DN got arested in tbe Plainfield Indiana area . (Bloomington was the place he was evicted from and chased the ex employer with the hatchet.) These are unsolved assaults I believe. Worrying.

There were two sexual assaults on the Clear Creek trail in Bloomington in the month of August 2016. This was the same month DN got arested in tbe Plainfield Indiana area . (Bloomington was the place he was evicted from and chased the ex employer with the hatchet.) These are unsolved assaults I believe. Worrying.

This article says Morgan County ., but the lady in the interview is from Bloomington ( Bloomington is in Monroe County) . She said members of her family rented to him. She also says DN has many traits that she sees in BG,

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-who-did-business-with-daniel-nations-recalls-alleged-threats

While I was comparing the sketch from Delphi to a person who seems to be on the run, I noticed something interesting. The perp appears to have a scar under his right eye. Maybe its just the way the artist drew the picture, but maybe its a clue also??

attachment.php
Interesting...the opposite side is sketched in as white. Very possibly, IMO

I know nothing of this protecting my property motive. I think there were other reasons ppl who thought it was RL put forth that seemed more feasible. Which I don't want to get into its all been played out so tiresomely for both RL and DN.

I have no freakin idea on who it may be personally, could be a suspect that is now deceased.
The BG could be random, the hardest to solve. The girls could have stumbled on something or someone stumbled upon them and became an opportunist?

Beyond frustrating I agree grrrr.
Need more data points to have any credible theories.

Sorry... just saw your reply, her.

I can’t know for sure, but in my gut, I am leaning toward a crime of opportunity by a stranger, especially as time goes by.

If the suspect was on a personal level before the crime, I think it would have been detected by now, and this case wouldn’t be lingering like it is.

On the other hand, it is faintly possible someone close to them is responsible and has gotten very lucky.

I am interested in the attacks on the trails, documented by the media, in the general area (say within a circumference of 100 miles). Other attacks may not have made the news. It suggests a possibility of serial offender(s).

Having previously discussed my personal perceptions of what a homeless person's characteristics include: number one was unwashed/poor hygiene due to lack of facilities. This article attracted me to the final image and how much more this individual seemed more like a SK and BG, in some respects...although, due to the circumstances of this incident, exhibiting tendencies of pedophilia. All IMO but would love other's thoughts specifically regarding the final image posted...this guy has no identity, btw and am hoping this is legit to post.... tia

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....rk-to-man-wanted-for-murder-of-indiana-teens/

Thanks Shiresleuth~~didn't put together that DN lived in Bloomington, where quite a few attacks occurred. Do you know the dates that he lived there?

Yes, you are correct (2) near Clear Creek Trail in Bloomington in the month of August 2016. 8/5/16 and 8/17/16. (I have them on the map, see the 2nd map, which is the Bloomington area only) However, there are a few more in the area. 8/19/14 and 4/2/16 as well as 6/28/16.

I wonder if this could be related? The article talks about a man who attacked a teen on trail in Delaware County Indiana back on June 4, 2015. She was able to give a description that allowed police sketch artists to put together a picture. LE put the picture out on social media hoping for tips.

The perp was described as a white maile, 5'8" with a medium build, brown hair, some stubble on his face and tattoos on both arms.

What is interesting about this attack beside it being on a trail and a teen, is that the location US 23 is in North Liberty Indiana.

I was trying to find the sketch of this perp to compare to BG, any help finding the sketch is appreciated.

http://nbc4i.com/2015/06/04/man-sought-after-attack-on-delaware-walking-trail/

On a side note, I didn't realize HOW many attacks happen in Indiana on the trails. If I have some time, I'll try to put a map together of them all.

My niece just told me about a house they were interested in buying~~which backs to a trail~~OMG~~I told her NOT to buy it. Trails just seem so dangerous to me.

Although US 23 does run through it, this is not in or by North Liberty, In.

Having previously discussed my personal perceptions of what a homeless person's characteristics include: number one was unwashed/poor hygiene due to lack of facilities. This article attracted me to the final image and how much more this individual seemed more like a SK and BG, in some respects...although, due to the circumstances of this incident, exhibiting tendencies of pedophilia. All IMO but would love other's thoughts...tia

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....rk-to-man-wanted-for-murder-of-indiana-teens/

Kind of agree. I am not completely convinced the suspect (BG) was homeless, but lean more toward a transient. He may have had opportunities to travel. Not sure how he (or they) financed it, but I don’t think he would fall into the homeless camp. IMO.

There is an answer, and I know it is unlikely it will be found in a specific media article we can post here.

All the same, there may be some clues in looking at the totality of information.

:ditto:

Hope all the US Websleuther's had an awesome Thanksgiving!

On side note, does anyone know what professions would normally have the day off on Mondays and Thursdays?

TIA!

Hoping today is the day!!!

Many restaurants are closed on Mondays. Many facilities that are open 24/7, such as nursing homes, hospitals, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, and big box stores, have staff that have days off other than weekends.

Did anyone ask KN if her husband ever hopped freight trains? wonder if anyone would come forward and say they gave DN a ride out to Delphi.

I still think he stormed off and got to Delphi somehow. and somehow he got back to report in on the 14th.

I think KN Knows.

MOO

Did anyone ask KN if her husband ever hopped freight trains? wonder if anyone would come forward and say they gave DN a ride out to Delphi.

I still think he stormed off and got to Delphi somehow. and somehow he got back to report in on the 14th.

I think KN Knows.

MOO

But why no charges, or anything to suggest he was involved by the investigators in Indiana or Delphi investigation teams? The FBI is silent, too. DN does seem to have the personality characteristics of a person who could do something like this, but the more this case lingers, and the doubt by the Indiana investigator (forgot his name, sorry!) who went out there, there was no firm evidence. The investigator couldn’t rule DN in, or out, as I recall.

I can’t find it, but there was a link earlier about a news story of an attack on a trail by two guys. Can anyone link it?

But why no charges, or anything to suggest he was involved by the investigators in Indiana or Delphi investigation teams? The FBI is silent, too. DN does seem to have the personality characteristics of a person who could do something like this, but the more this case lingers, and the doubt by the Indiana investigator (forgot his name, sorry!) who went out there, there was no firm evidence. The investigator couldn’t rule DN in, or out, as I recall.

I can’t find it, but there was a link earlier about a news story of an attack on a trail by two guys. Can anyone link it?

Possibly post #568...which was a response to link

Many restaurants are closed on Mondays. Many facilities that are open 24/7, such as nursing homes, hospitals, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, and big box stores, have staff that have days off other than weekends.

So consider businesses that have to staff maybe 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week which would involve some working from 9 - 6, M-F and some working 6 - 2 and some days working short shifts. I have to say that managing that is fluid as people are constantly wanting to sub out their days, if allowed within the parameters of their job...no OT, etc. This make it great for them as they would have lots of mobility regarding said scheduling.

Possibly post #568...which was a response to link

Thanks Sleuthin’

From the article...

http://eaglecountryonline.com/local-article/sexual-assault-reported-at-brum-woods-trails/

The victim described both suspects as being approximately 50-years-old, wearing dark colored pants and long sleeved shirts and a ball cap. She described one as being a heavier build with white or gray hair and pale skin. The other was described as having a slim build, short dark colored hair and possibly Hispanic,” said Holt.

Although US 23 does run through it, this is not in or by North Liberty, In.

Thanks! I thought I read an article that said it was North Liberty IN. Can you elaborate where this too place so I can update the map??

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member