IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more, I am leaning towards the idea of BG being dead and LE knowing this. It would help explain their lack of urgency in their sporadic updates.

Or imprisoned....my hunch which I am hanging onto till the bitter end lol!!

Or imprisoned....my hunch which I am hanging onto till the bitter end lol!!

same here. Just jailed right now, but to be sentenced to prison for at least forever.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would someone please check El Paso, Colo. court records to see if DN is still scheduled for (4) Hearings tomorrow (Nov. 29, 2017) at ll:00 AM? Tia.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would someone please check El Paso, Colo. court records to see if DN is still scheduled for (4) Hearings tomorrow (Nov. 29, 2017) at ll:00 AM? Tia.

As of of right now, still on schedule for tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 74
For tomorrow:

Wednesday, November 29th:
*Prelim on Menacing Charge & Disposition Hearing @ 11am MT - for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrested (9/25) & charged with Class 5 Felony Menacing, Class 3 Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment, Trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. Held on $6.8K bond

and....

*Plea Hearing @ 11am MT - for Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings were on 11/2 (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.Plus in Indiana these are 3 separate cases.
*Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license.
*Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. All now
have outstanding warrants.

As of of right now, still on schedule for tomorrow

Ty, Area52. Glad to know court is still on for tomorrow.

I notice that Teller County Ct, which already had DN on the schedule for a Hearing(JV) on Dec. 7 at 11:00 AM, has now added a Perm. Restraining Order Hearing for the same day at 3:00 PM.

For tomorrow:

*Prelim on Menacing Charge & Disposition Hearing @ 11am MT - for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrested (9/25) & charged with Class 5 Felony Menacing, Class 3 Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment, Trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. Held on $6.8K bond

and....

*Plea Hearing @ 11am MT - for Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings were on 11/2 (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.Plus in Indiana these are 3 separate cases.
*Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license.
*Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. All now

Even if he meets CO bail he's not getting out of jail. IN will take him.

Kind of agree. I am not completely convinced the suspect (BG) was homeless, but lean more toward a transient. He may have had opportunities to travel. Not sure how he (or they) financed it, but I don’t think he would fall into the homeless camp. IMO.

There is an answer, and I know it is unlikely it will be found in a specific media article we can post here.

All the same, there may be some clues in looking at the totality of information.

Re; The homeless look.
For an ex-marine keeping clean - bathed and shaved in the field and getting to a laudromat every 3rd day IMO doesnt sound like a problem - if he wasn't incapacitated.
The homeless that are so visibly dirty, are usually very incapacitated by alcohol/drugs or mental illness.

For tomorrow:

and....

Ok so we're not going to hear much on the EP charges as they are just a preliminary and disposition hearing but on the T charges he should be entering a plea. Will he plead guilty to having weapons illegally and being in possession of the hatchet and rifle, I wonder? If he did, what sentence could he expect to receive?

I had a quick look at the Indiana law and you have to be a serious violent felon in Indiana to not be allowed to possess a weapon. I am wondering if the law is similar in Co. He has no such convictions in either state AFAICS so he may well plead not guilty imo, if that is the case. (Unless the domestic violence in Indiana is classed as a serious violent felony, but as it is not in Co maybe it won't count, ) but the assault and felony menacing incidents (if convicted) would count, because it was in Co. Complicated.

Ok so we're not going to hear much on the EP charges as they are just a preliminary and disposition hearing but on the T charges he should be entering a plea. Will he plead guilty to having weapons illegally and being in possession of the hatchet and rifle, I wonder? If he did, what sentence could he expect to receive?

Just the charge of possession of a weapon by a felon could bring a 3 year sentence by itself. He's looking at a lot of time. IMO

Just the charge of possession of a weapon by a felon could bring a 3 year sentence by itself. He's looking at a lot of time. IMO
Is he a felon though? He only has the domestic violence Indiana conviction which was less than a year in prison.
(I added some more thoughts to my previous post)

Is he a felon though? He only has the domestic violence Indiana conviction which was less than a year in prison.
(I added some more thoughts to my previous post)

He has 2 felony charges from Indiana. One is for domestic battery, and the other is for failure to register as a sex offender

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 59
He has 2 felony charges from Indiana. One is for domestic battery, and the other is for failure to register as a sex offender

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The domestic violence was less than a year sentence so may not count and the other one, he hasn't been convicted of so also may not count. MOO.

The domestic violence was less than a year sentence so may not count and the other one, he hasn't been convicted of so also may not count. MOO.

He is still a convicted felon. It doesn't matter how much time he served. And he is still charged with failure to register, so he will be charged with a second felony subsequent to his arrest. Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop