IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re; The homeless look.
For an ex-marine keeping clean - bathed and shaved in the field and getting to a laudromat every 3rd day IMO doesnt sound like a problem - if he wasn't incapacitated.
The homeless that are so visibly dirty, are usually very incapacitated by alcohol/drugs or mental illness.

I agree with this....

Recently a donation center in our area built a resale store next to my work. Since then we have had homeless people coming into our building and using our break room on the lower level, which has a TV set and a couch. At first many in the building didn't realize there were homeless people coming and going in our building~~Until~~one day I was leaving our suite and happened upon a man exiting the 3rd floor men's room. I was talking on my cell phone when he exited. He proceeded over to the elevator which I had already pressed the down button for. I took one look at the guy and immediately knew he was homeless. He didn't smell, he had on a clean suit, albeit a few sizes too big and shoes that did not fit him. I told him I was waiting for someone in my office and that he could go ahead and go on the elevator. I'm glad I did that~~something just seemed so off to me~~intuition?? That week when our office opened several days our doors to our suite were left open and unlocked. When we asked the management company why the cleaning company was leaving the doors unlocked and open, they had indicated that the homeless man was trying to get the cleaning girls on the elevator with him. There wasn't just this man, there were others. When I mentioned this to the people in the suite next to us, one of the ladies mentioned that she saw a woman sleeping on the couch in the break room on the lower level. She at first though the woman was not feeling well and was the reason she was down there. But after finding her sleeping there several times and knowing about the man on the 3rd floor, she realized that this woman was homeless as well. (I don't frequent the break room) Other men in our office noticed the homeless man before, frequently shaving in the men's bathroom. From what I am told, once the homeless find a spot like this, they tend to tell others. A warm building, with a TV, couch, and clean bathroom facilities.

I guess what I'm trying to convey by telling this story, is that not all homeless appear to be the stereotypical homeless dirty unkempt individuals.

Is he a felon though? He only has the domestic violence Indiana conviction which was less than a year in prison.
(I added some more thoughts to my previous post)

What about the charges from Spartanburg County SC? Were those felony charges??

More and more, I am leaning towards the idea of BG being dead and LE knowing this. It would help explain their lack of urgency in their sporadic updates.

For what reason BG dead? Did I miss some threads on this idea/ topic? And, how would LE know of it? There has been much speculation here about the lack of information from LE, yes; though this is a real stretch for me as explanation.

What about the charges from Spartanburg County SC? Were those felony charges??
I think it depends on whether they are classed as violent and whether they were more than 10 years ago.
Eta. That conviction was on 26th June 2007 so it is more than 10 years old.

For what reason BG dead? Did I miss some threads on this idea/ topic? And, how would LE know of it? There has been much speculation here about the lack of information from LE, yes; though this is a real stretch for me as explanation.
There is no evidence from LE that BG is dead, but some posters think it could be possible.

Opinion poll
Results to date

BG is homeless, not DN 0
BG is homeless, is DN 8
Unsure BG is homeless or DN 14+1
Not homeless, not DN 7
None of the above 1

If you want to vote for one of the first three, see posts 483, 484, 485.

Eta Colorado time is 7 hours behind GMT , 2 hours behind EST.

So do you think if people chose homeless they believe DN is BG? He wasn't homeless as such - just temporarily estranged from KN. By March he was back with KN I think. So he wasn't fully homeless till May when they left for Co. I was just saying which majorities could match DN and not insinuating that meant the posters thought DN is BG. I thought that was remarkable, that's all.

Answering Shire's FIRST sentence. (For some reason I've lost the bold/Italics/underlining options.)

No, I don't think that all posters who chose "homeless" believe DN is BG. As we studied the vid/photo of BG (before DN entered our radar), many posters iirc expressed the thought that BG's clothing indicated a "homeless" person.

As to Shire's SECOND sentence: I was under the impression that DN was living under a bridge at the time our girls were murdered. In other words "homeless." Am I wrong about that?

The poll is virtually 50/50. What is surprising to me is that those who think BG is homeless do also think he is DN.
TY all for your input. I haven't voted myself but it would be homeless and DN.

I agree with this....

Recently a donation center in our area built a resale store next to my work. Since then we have had homeless people coming into our building and using our break room on the lower level, which has a TV set and a couch. At first many in the building didn't realize there were homeless people coming and going in our building~~Until~~one day I was leaving our suite and happened upon a man exiting the 3rd floor men's room. I was talking on my cell phone when he exited. He proceeded over to the elevator which I had already pressed the down button for. I took one look at the guy and immediately knew he was homeless. He didn't smell, he had on a clean suit, albeit a few sizes too big and shoes that did not fit him. I told him I was waiting for someone in my office and that he could go ahead and go on the elevator. I'm glad I did that~~something just seemed so off to me~~intuition?? That week when our office opened several days our doors to our suite were left open and unlocked. When we asked the management company why the cleaning company was leaving the doors unlocked and open, they had indicated that the homeless man was trying to get the cleaning girls on the elevator with him. There wasn't just this man, there were others. When I mentioned this to the people in the suite next to us, one of the ladies mentioned that she saw a woman sleeping on the couch in the break room on the lower level. She at first though the woman was not feeling well and was the reason she was down there. But after finding her sleeping there several times and knowing about the man on the 3rd floor, she realized that this woman was homeless as well. (I don't frequent the break room) Other men in our office noticed the homeless man before, frequently shaving in the men's bathroom. From what I am told, once the homeless find a spot like this, they tend to tell others. A warm building, with a TV, couch, and clean bathroom facilities.

I guess what I'm trying to convey by telling this story, is that not all homeless appear to be the stereotypical homeless dirty unkempt individuals.

True. I volunteer at a hospital and there was a homeless person coming to the second floor and sleeping in the surgery waiting area. Smart. People coming and going, access to warmth and restrooms. I think these homeless are fewer in number.
I live in the Houston area and we are having a problem with a homeless camp under the 59 exchange near downtown. Conditions are not good at all. The City just went in and had to clean all the excrement, remove hazardous debris, etc. There were numerous people willing to be interviewed and not one of them looked clean, IMO. We also have lots of facilities that support the homeless with meals and a place to sleep safely. Pus, our weather is conducive to living outside year round. Lots of it here.

On that note, I do not think bridge guy is homeless and not sure if DN. Thanks for adding this.

This is simply one of my own theories, based on research I have done on the case, the people I have spoken to, and the various information I have gleaned from this thread and other sources that we are not allowed to reference. It is also based on my 15+ years of working with crime from a professional research standpoint. Others have posted their theories about what happened that day and who BG is, this is mine. You may or may not agree.

There are MANY cases in which LE knows who the perp is but is unable to make an arrest due to lack of evidence. The town knows it, the victims' families know it, LE knows it, and the perps know that everyone knows it's them, but an arrest remains elusive. After years of being a ghostwriter for true crime books and working extensively with information from cases that involve both missing persons and murdered victims, I have seen this time and time again. This website is full of threads with such cases. One of the things that pops up regularly is the fact that, when LE is aware of the perp's identity, the please for public assistance dwindles. When the known perp is either arrested or dead, the pleas and updates come to a near standstill. It is no longer necessary to "warn" the public or invest money in finding the perp because they know who it is and they know that the person can no longer commit any further crimes.

In my own town, we had a young teenage girl go out for a walk on a trail in the woods and get murdered in circumstances VERY similar to Abby and Libby. For the first 6-9 months, there were regular press conferences and updates from LE.The public was made aware of every little thing going on with the case. There were pleas for help from the public, sketches released, etc. Most of all, there were warnings issued from LE about the trail, going out alone, etc. Then town gossip started. People began talking and speculating. Pretty soon, it became evident that most people in town were pretty much in agreement on who did it and why. Get one of our local police officers alone and in conversation and they'd agree as well. It was only talk, however. There was no hard evidence to support any of it. The guy who everyone suspected was in an accident and laid up in the hospital for months. The press releases stopped. No more updates. The case quietly went away. The man never fully recovered from his accident and wound up spending the next 15 years in a nursing home. He confessed to the crime on his deathbed.

That case, Loretta W., doesn't have a thread on here. Brookelyn Farthing's does, however, and that's linked to in my signature. We are seeing something similar with it. That local case got national attention but all the updates and warnings came to a sudden stop. A young, pretty teenage girl goes missing at a party and nobody is worried that it will happen to anyone else? The police aren't warning others to take precautions against the same fate? No, these are not concerns in our county-either from the local citizens or from LE.

I can't prove that LE has a good idea of who BG is or that he is incapacitated anymore than anyone else here can prove that he's DN or homeless or a serial killer. But, in sharing ideas, I think mine is probably as valid as anyone else's.

Well, hopefully we learn something from DN's hearings today, which are set to start a little less than 5 hours from now, 11:00 a.m. CO local time. Still no updated news about TW's murder, or missing ML that I can find. I have trouble getting passed this:

Posted: Sep. 29, 2017 2:55 AM
"Investigators in Colorado are trying to determine whether a murder there may have ties to the Delphi double homicide.Bicyclist Tim Watkins was shot to death on a Colorado trail two weeks ago. There is speculation the murder could be connected to the deaths of Libby German and Abby Williams in February. However, investigators haven't been specific on what makes them think so.
Furthermore, another incident near the same trail where Watkins was shot has led to an arrest, which may also be connected. Police say 31-year-old Daniel Nations is in custody for allegedly threatening several people with a hatchet.
http://www.wthitv.com/content/news/448607653.html

For the poll, I believe DN is BG. I also think he murdered TW.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I think it depends on whether they are classed as violent and whether they were more than 10 years ago.
Eta. That conviction was on 26th June 2007 so it is more than 10 years old.

Felony charges don't automatically go away based on how long ago they were committed. There would have to be an application for expungement which can only be done once. And because an attorney would be required to file, it would be expensive. I'm not sure DN could afford,nor even be entitled to based on his record as a repeat offender. Also, as a felon, his status would be the same in all 50 states.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Felony charges don't automatically go away based on how long ago they were committed. There would have to be an application for expungement which can only be done once. And because an attorney would be required to file, it would be expensive. I'm not sure DN could afford,nor even be entitled to based on his record as a repeat offender. Also, as a felon, his status would be the same in all 50 states.

As I understand it that is the case if he wants to own a firearm. In this case they have to prove he had possession of KN's firearm. They could only prove that if he had been seen with it or his fingerprints or DNA were on it or on the bullets or if KN testifies he had possession of it etc - I think that may be difficult. MOO of course, but we shall see how it progresses anyway, which is interesting of itself, without even considering the TW and Delphi murders.

This is simply one of my own theories, based on research I have done on the case, the people I have spoken to, and the various information I have gleaned from this thread and other sources that we are not allowed to reference. It is also based on my 15+ years of working with crime from a professional research standpoint. Others have posted their theories about what happened that day and who BG is, this is mine. You may or may not agree.

There are MANY cases in which LE knows who the perp is but is unable to make an arrest due to lack of evidence. The town knows it, the victims' families know it, LE knows it, and the perps know that everyone knows it's them, but an arrest remains elusive. After years of being a ghostwriter for true crime books and working extensively with information from cases that involve both missing persons and murdered victims, I have seen this time and time again. This website is full of threads with such cases. One of the things that pops up regularly is the fact that, when LE is aware of the perp's identity, the please for public assistance dwindles. When the known perp is either arrested or dead, the pleas and updates come to a near standstill. It is no longer necessary to "warn" the public or invest money in finding the perp because they know who it is and they know that the person can no longer commit any further crimes.

In my own town, we had a young teenage girl go out for a walk on a trail in the woods and get murdered in circumstances VERY similar to Abby and Libby. For the first 6-9 months, there were regular press conferences and updates from LE.The public was made aware of every little thing going on with the case. There were pleas for help from the public, sketches released, etc. Most of all, there were warnings issued from LE about the trail, going out alone, etc. Then town gossip started. People began talking and speculating. Pretty soon, it became evident that most people in town were pretty much in agreement on who did it and why. Get one of our local police officers alone and in conversation and they'd agree as well. It was only talk, however. There was no hard evidence to support any of it. The guy who everyone suspected was in an accident and laid up in the hospital for months. The press releases stopped. No more updates. The case quietly went away. The man never fully recovered from his accident and wound up spending the next 15 years in a nursing home. He confessed to the crime on his deathbed.

That case, Loretta W., doesn't have a thread on here. Brookelyn Farthing's does, however, and that's linked to in my signature. We are seeing something similar with it. That local case got national attention but all the updates and warnings came to a sudden stop. A young, pretty teenage girl goes missing at a party and nobody is worried that it will happen to anyone else? The police aren't warning others to take precautions against the same fate? No, these are not concerns in our county-either from the local citizens or from LE.

I can't prove that LE has a good idea of who BG is or that he is incapacitated anymore than anyone else here can prove that he's DN or homeless or a serial killer. But, in sharing ideas, I think mine is probably as valid as anyone else's.

Very interested in your theory and I looked at Brooke's thread -as it is not a long one to get through. Will keep checking in and hope these cases can be concluded, however that happens.

As I understand it that is the case if he wants to own a firearm. In this case they have to prove he had possession of KN's firearm. They could only prove that if he had been seen with it or his fingerprints or DNA were on it or on the bullets or if KN testifies he had possession of it etc - I think that may be difficult. MOO of course, but we shall see how it progresses anyway, which is interesting of itself, without even considering the TW and Delphi murders.

Actually they don't have to prove he had the gun in his hand, they just have to prove he had access to it at the time of his arrest. The gun being in the car he was traveling in, in an unlocked trunk is enough! Unless he gun is locked in a safe box, and someone else has the keys, it is considered to be assessable to him. No ifs, ands or buts.

Actually they don't have to prove he had the gun in his hand, they just have to prove he had access to it at the time of his arrest. KN has stated he took the car on many occasions . The gun being in the car he was traveling in, in an unlocked trunk is enough! Unless the gun is locked in a safe box, and someone else has the keys, it is considered to be assessable to him. No ifs, ands or buts.

O/T OMG...

Did you see this heading at top of this page?

NY - New York City Today Show host Matt Lauer Fired for "Inappropriate Sexual Behavior"

So any news on the court hearings today?? I believe it happened about an hour ago.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member