IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think he would serve time and be released for murder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he can just register in another county and do it again? RL meanwhile is serving three years for a similar offence.
Eta I should have quoted your other post as that was the one I am answering. .

For some reason I think their bodies were found on RL's property, but the RR bridge was federal. If so, the commission of the kidnapping would have been on federal land. Anyway, I was just wondering about state or federal charges, jurisdiction, etc. So, I wonder if TW was murdered on federal land. Basic question I have is whether state of federal courts will try DN on the each of the murders (if charged) and how that all would play out.
RR bridge is not federal but private land (CSX). Also the land down the hill is private all the way to the creek.

I'm just wondering what would have put DN on LE's radar, ahead of a tip being called in. I feel someone must have placed him in Delphi. Yes, he's a RSO and couldn't be located, but there are plenty of those in Indiana. IMO the sketch doesn't look like DN or BG. There are many other people who look like the sketch and BG, have a criminal record (perhaps against a minor female) and ARE locals!

I feel like a dog chasing his tail. We have NOTHING new from LE.

All I know the family's have their first Thanksgiving and their first Christmas coming up. I don't know how they will celebrate.

No one said the girls were SA'd. I have never believed they were. But with federal land and federal crimes, what I've read is that a defendant could be prosecuted federally but not necessarily.

What other realistic motive would there be?

I don't know. I'm not saying they weren't SA'd. They could have been. But if not, people kill people for a variety of reasons.

Rage...mad at someone or oneself, turned outward. Just look at all the recent shootings.

Money...a miscalculated robbery.

Embarrassment...shame of homelessness or something else.

To cover up another crime...victims saw BG doing something, such as masturbating, doing drugs, etc.

No reason at all...There's not always a great reason or one at all. I remember watching an interview with a convicted murderer who answered the question as to why with, "I wanted to see if I could," or something along those lines.

Not to discount anyone's theories. But who knows really.

What other realistic motive would there be?

I'm just wondering what would have put DN on LE's radar, ahead of a tip being called in. I feel someone must have placed him in Delphi. Yes, he's a RSO and couldn't be located, but there are plenty of those in Indiana. IMO the sketch doesn't look like DN or BG. There are many other people who look like the sketch and BG, have a criminal record (perhaps against a minor female) and ARE locals!

When was it ever said that DN was on LEs radar before the tip being called in? Maybe I missed it, but I don’t recall that ever being stated.

Although we haven't been told that the girls were SA, LE did investigate RSO's in the area relating to this crime so that made me think there was probably some sort of SA that happened. I happen to think that DN, a RSO, fits very closely the description of BG who is said to be the killer. I also think the eye witness who helped develop the artist rendition picked DN out of a selection of RSO's. She may have picked others with similar appearances also, but I do think DN was one she picked. That, right there would have put DN on LE radar, and then they couldn't find him because he skipped out, not telling anyone where he went. But his wife posted on FB that they were going to CO. Then, when he was arrested in CO some found his looks to fit the artist rendition and called it in. He has since been called a POI in the Delphi murders.

Thank You!
I never saw that.

I never saw this either that I remember. I still think it's DN tho and they just haven't shared it yet. I don't think they will share until charges are being brought.

Do you honestly think he would serve time and be released for murder?

No I don't think he would be released after serving time for murder, but crazier things have happened. I was trying to give an example of how the extradition could happen. Honestly, I hope whoever murdered the girls is given a lethal injection. And unfortunately that would probably be more humane than what he did to them! MOO

It's been a month and half and there is no news that Nations is the killer. He may be the killer, but if he has been arrested in late September and LE, apparently, has nothing, that has me believing this is another dead end. It also has me believing LE has no real solid suspect here. The upside, though,is that LE was willing to go all the way to Colorado to chase down a lead. That would indicate to me there is no lead here that LE is likely to ignore. If Nations is not the killer and the killer is still out there he has to know this as well. Yeah, if the killer is following all of this he has to realize it is only a matter of time.

It's been a month and half and there is no news that Nations is the killer. He may be the killer, but if he has been arrested in late September and LE, apparently, has nothing, that has me believing this is another dead end. It also has me believing LE has no real solid suspect here. The upside, though,is that LE was willing to go all the way to Colorado to chase down a lead. That would indicate to me there is no lead here that LE is likely to ignore. If Nations is not the killer and the killer is still out there he has to know this as well. Yeah, if the killer is following all of this he has to realize it is only a matter of time.

The only other person that was in the public eye and being rumored about for the murders was RL. LE made it known publicly that RL is not a POI in the Delphi murders. They have not done this with DN at all. I do not think this a dead end, but that there is more to it that they are investigating and putting together. I do believe we will see charges brought against DN and possibly others.

September 27th - “We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources

​http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/break-in-new-delphi-ind-double-murder/

As of October 24, the DA stated he is still being investigated in other states.
http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ounties-appears-in-el-paso-co-court/644488398

The only other person that was in the public eye and being rumored about for the murders was RL. LE made it known publicly that RL is not a POI in the Delphi murders. They have not done this with DN at all. I do not think this a dead end, but that there is more to it that they are investigating and putting together. I do believe we will see charges brought against DN and possibly others.
They said RL is not a Suspect. They said Nothing about being a POI. They also said EVEYBODY is a potential POI and have not ruled ANYBODY out publically. Just clarifying facts here, NO SLUETHING being done. All of this is in MSM.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

September 27th - “We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources

​http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/break-in-new-delphi-ind-double-murder/

Thank you for linking that statement. Seems pretty clear cut, unfortunately. IMHO.

Jmo if a "thrill killer" was shooting or throwing hatchets at children, for example, it would seem to LE's responsibilty to alert the community in a more specific manner. They tend to do so in other incidents of that type. Again jmo. And one of the first things LE did in this case was check out sex offenders.

What about this possibility?

We know thousands of tips came in related to the girls' murder and the sketch.
What if one or more people told police to check out DN.

What if the police questioned DN--checked his alibi etc? So DN (and, in theory, KN) both knew he had been looked into.

What if this is what scared DN and KN into leaving for CO to distance themselves from IN authorities?

What if KN provided a fake alibi or both of them lied about where they were that day originally...and that is why KN is giving these odd, circular interviews to the press? (For the record, I think KN might just be vulnerable and in deep need of stability.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal