IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if she had the money for two months of impound fees.

Le impounded the car for investigating right? Does the owner (KN in this case) have to pay to get it out? Can she get it out with the charges?

Doing my best, but I want to circle the hood as I blow it up, so all can see it.

This may take a bit longer than expected.

ETA: Okay, here it is. I apologize, the square i drew around what looks to be a hood is black. Hopefully, you can see it. Also, notice that the folded jeans are a different color than the jacket. JMOO.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-employer-of-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

attachment.php

Can you please post the pic? I keep trying to look at a pic I think you're talking about but it's too blurry to see any chop marks. Tia
Look at what should be window sills on the left of the pic.

Look at what should be window sills on the left of the pic.

very strange looking! It looks like the edge of a pie crust! LOL! So is it window sills with storage beneath and then a brick wall? I want to make sure I'm looking at this correctly.

Doing my best, but I want to circle the hood as I blow it up, so all can see it.

ETA: Okay, here it is. I apologize, the square i drew around what looks to be a hood is black. Hopefully, you can see it. Also, notice that the folded jeans are a different color than the jacket. JMOO.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-employer-of-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

attachment.php

very strange looking! It looks like the edge of a pie crust! LOL! So is it window sills with storage beneath and then a brick wall? I want to make sure I'm looking at this correctly.
Good description. Either looks unfinished or damaged IMO.

Fireplace in a garage. Well, I have a log burner in a small garage loft conversion, Dad has a log burner in his bedroom. No, I don't find a fireplace in a garage strange we have a kitchen sink, washing machine, and freezer in our actual garage. Blimey i have an inglenook and fireplace in the garden shed.

I personally think kn +dn had a good sized space to live in. Inclusive of open fire it was probably quite cozy. All I see from the pictures is someone packing up to leave

Just my humble opinion
KR
Reacher

attachment.php

To me, it looks like jeans folded over on the bottom. I can see the seams. Whatever is covering the jeans on top looks like a thin jacket. No seams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look under the windows, that entire strip of wall looks completely chopped up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I first saw this pic I thought the area under the windows & above the concrete block was originally wood (that is now missing) and what we see is torn up insulation that at one time was intact behind the wood. After reading your comment I went back and looked at it some more and changed my mind. It looks like someone was pounding on the top row of concrete block, I can see round areas broken away near the top edge. A hatchet wouldn't leave a round area like that but a sledgehammer might. (Also a hatchet would probably break before the concrete did?) JMO

http://fox59.com/2017/11/22/despera...lved-cases-using-psychics-in-hopes-for-clues/

Desperate for Answers: Families of unsolved cases using psychics in hopes for clues

Interesting read; thanks.

“He was there for something else. There’s a circumstance that came together at the wrong time and they were there at the wrong time and that’s what happened. So, it was bad timing,” explains Jenny Lee.

I agree and I'm not a psychic.

There were several other details Jenny Lee discussed that FOX 59 chose not to include, since the case is so sensitive and detectives are still diligently working on solving it.

This case just frustrates me to no end.

Is the storage overflowing with fireplace wood? Maybe there is so much wood the lids,won't close. Wood may be their only fuel for heat.

When I first saw this pic I thought the area under the windows & above the concrete block was originally wood (that is now missing) and what we see is torn up insulation that at one time was intact behind the wood. After reading your comment I went back and looked at it some more and changed my mind. It looks like someone was pounding on the top row of concrete block, I can see round areas broken away near the top edge. A hatchet wouldn't leave a round area like that but a sledgehammer might. (Also a hatchet would probably break before the concrete did?) JMO

Looks to me like they just put in bigger windows and haven't finished the job yet. (had to knock out some of the block to accommodate the new window) I also see the stairs behind the brown recliner.

Is the storage overflowing with fireplace wood? Maybe there is so much wood the lids,won't close. Wood may be their only fuel for heat.

Possible reason for being in the area? Collection of wood?

Possible reason for being in the area? Collection of wood?

No, IIRC they lived in this place the year before Delphi & got evicted well beforehand. But I DO think it likely DN wld be attracted to MHTrail area given his fondness for nature, woods, memories of times spent with Grampa outdoors while growing up (the one w/ middle name Vance) in South Carolina... relocated to IN, MHTrail might well pique his interest.

Interesting read; thanks.

I agree and I'm not a psychic.

This case just frustrates me to no end.

It is frustrating.
Do you believe that the girls stumbled onto something they shouldn't have and that"s why they were murdered? What do you think that might be, that would make someone murder 2 young girls for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member