IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having previously discussed my personal perceptions of what a homeless person's characteristics include: number one was unwashed/poor hygiene due to lack of facilities. This article attracted me to the final image and how much more this individual seemed more like a SK and BG, in some respects...although, due to the circumstances of this incident, exhibiting tendencies of pedophilia. All IMO but would love other's thoughts specifically regarding the final image posted...this guy has no identity, btw and am hoping this is legit to post.... tia

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....rk-to-man-wanted-for-murder-of-indiana-teens/

The nose on the man that was taking pics of toddlers/1st graders is bulbous IMO. His stature, hands in pockets, thin lips. But that nose....sticks out in the sketch & on that man. I’d like to know what that case is on his hip? It looks empty when I zoom in on it. [emoji848] Thought maybe a camera case or phone case, but it’s so hard to tell. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nose on the man that was taking pics of toddlers/1st graders is bulbous IMO. His stature, hands in pockets, thin lips. But that nose....sticks out in the sketch & on that man. I’d like to know what that case is on his hip? It looks empty when I zoom in on it. [emoji848] Thought maybe a camera case or phone case, but it’s so hard to tell. MOO

Also, Ted Bundy for example, his victims ranged in ages from 12-26. I think it’s quite possible BG takes the victims he thinks he can acquire MOO

Looks like a stun gun to me??

https://www.divasfordefense.com/products/the-jolt-36-million-volt-mini-stun-gun-self-defense

(the picture may come up as pink, but if you click on the picture with several devices, there is a black one which looks just like it)

On a side note, was looking at a family members FB page, who happens to do rock climbing and I noticed their ropes and it reminded me of the white thingy in BG's coat. Could this be what we are seeing in BG's picture?

https://www.divasfordefense.com/products/the-jolt-36-million-volt-mini-stun-gun-self-defense

(the picture may come up as pink, but if you click on the picture with several devices, there is a black one which looks just like it)

On a side note, was looking at a family members FB page, who happens to do rock climbing and I noticed their ropes and it reminded me of the white thingy in BG's coat. Could this be what we are seeing in BG's picture?

[emoji33] It could be a stun gun! I agree!
I also agree about the rope. I used to rappel & we used this type of rope:
d48dde8d0c6a2ead1ede06f225274af1.jpg

Maybe someone in the cable field, a technician, or someone who might be in the relative area for that sort of thing? I'm just thinking out loud.

Thanks Shiresleuth~~didn't put together that DN lived in Bloomington, where quite a few attacks occurred. Do you know the dates that he lived there?

Yes, you are correct (2) near Clear Creek Trail in Bloomington in the month of August 2016. 8/5/16 and 8/17/16. (I have them on the map, see the 2nd map, which is the Bloomington area only) However, there are a few more in the area. 8/19/14 and 4/2/16 as well as 6/28/16.

He didn’t live in Bloomington ( that we know of) . A family member of someone DN rented from lives in Bloomington.. the rental was in Morgan County. The Bloomington lady went on camera to discuss DN ., and his actions.

That said.. Bloomington is only the next County ( Monroe)over from Morgan.

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-who-did-business-with-daniel-nations-recalls-alleged-threats

He didn’t live in Bloomington ( that we know of) . A family member of someone DN rented from lives in Bloomington.. the rental was in Morgan County. The Bloomington lady went on camera to discuss DN ., and his actions.

That said.. Bloomington is only the next County ( Monroe)over from Morgan.

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-who-did-business-with-daniel-nations-recalls-alleged-threats

I knew I'd seen Bloomington somewhere to do with his living arrangements. Is that the pictures we have seen of the car keying and trashed apartment? Is this also the employer he took the truck from to go to Columbus and offend? What was the address in Morgan?

Opinion poll
Results so far

BG is homeless, not DN 0
BG is homeless, is DN 7
Unsure BG is homeless or DN 13

Not homeless, not DN 4
None of the above 1

If you want to vote for one of the first three, see posts 483, 484, 485.

I really don't personally think that DN is BG. I think BG is older and less fit than DN. I also do not think he is homeless. I have seen many homeless people, and the picture of BG appears to be of a man with clean clothes, and who is not disheveled. It is hard to shower and have good personal hygiene when you are homeless.
I also believe that BG will not strike again in the near future. He is probably high on the fact that DN may go down for this crime, and is enjoying sitting back and watching.
I completely agree. Though, I'm not sure if BG is fully relaxed. I think he knows in the back of his mind that he'll be caught. (Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my end.)

I completely agree. Though, I'm not sure if BG is fully relaxed. I think he knows in the back of his mind that he'll be caught. (Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my end.)
@Kelsk and @scruffydog. Can I add your opinions to the "not homeless, not DN" option on the poll, if you don't mind?

Did anyone ask KN if her husband ever hopped freight trains? wonder if anyone would come forward and say they gave DN a ride out to Delphi.

I still think he stormed off and got to Delphi somehow. and somehow he got back to report in on the 14th.

I think KN Knows.

MOO

Member FallingDown traveled to Delphi and did a fantastic write-up on the town and area around the bridge. Although it has been "bumped" up several times on this board, I still feel like the post didn't get as much attention as it deserved. One of the insights was in regards to the train that runs through the area. This is not a slow-moving train from the Depression Era movies, the kind that hobos would run after and hop on and ride to the next town. It moves incredibly fast (for a train, anyway), making it near impossible to "hop" on or off. I have watched the few trains that run through there myself and I absolutely could not see anyone jumping off or on one. Now, in the town where I live these days I could definitely see someone being able to get onto the 11:23 freight. Around Delphi, however? No.

Opinion poll
Results so far

BG is homeless, not DN 0
BG is homeless, is DN 7
Unsure BG is homeless or DN 13

Not homeless, not DN 4
None of the above 1

If you want to vote for one of the first three, see posts 483, 484, 485.

I am still on the fence and would have to vote for the bolded answer.....

However I am totally open to the idea that it might be DN. :fence:

Martinsville to
Zionsville 42 miles
Columbus 42 miles
Bloomington 22 miles

Hmmm. :thinking:

Zionsville to Delphi
"A hop, skip, 'n' a jump"
64 miles. 1 hr 10 min drive.

Royal Inn, Indianpolis to Delphi
(January 2017)
67 miles. 1hr 5 min drive

More and more, I am leaning towards the idea of BG being dead and LE knowing this. It would help explain their lack of urgency in their sporadic updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay