IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It boggles my mind that if there were that many people out there looking immediately, and for a while (with flashlights) that they were not found until the next day, unless they were REALLY covered well with leaves.

at 3:14 Libbys Dad was at the trial. He started walking trials looking for them. ***And I think I spelled trials instead of trails, but oh well...**

I think everyone will let it slide :). You're doing a great job; thank you.

My very FIRST instinct was that this was a bullying case-that one of the girls was killed (bullied, but killed by accident) and they then killed the other one because they were afraid and didn't want a witness. I felt very strongly about the perp being a young person, or even a small group, until they released the picture of BG.

My husband knows nothing about the case. The other day I asked him, "What would you say if I told you that 2 girls were killed at a park, on a local trail, on a day that was meant to be a school day but wasn't?" His first response was, "I'd say it was someone close to their age."

Of course, the image of BG doesn't fit into that.

I hope the fact that your husband knows nothing of this case means lots of other people out there don't as well and that someone will finally recognize this monster!

It boggles my mind that if there were that many people out there looking immediately, and for a while (with flashlights) that they were not found until the next day, unless they were REALLY covered well with leaves.

I know it boggles my mind too.

Are either of the fathers there? (I can't remember if Abby's father is still living....it's been so long)
The only people on the show, Anna, Kelsi, Mike and Becky.

How were they not found with so many people there so quickly?

Have we completely ruled out if they were taken elsewhere and returned to the bridge?

I know we have... it's just frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Are either of the fathers there? (I can't remember if Abby's father is still living....it's been so long)
Libby lived with her grandparents and Abby with just her mom.

Libby's dad lived near, I BELIEVE Abby's did not.

I hope the fact that your husband knows nothing of this case means lots of other people out there don't as well and that someone will finally recognize this monster!

I hope this national attention helps.

He knew the case. When I said "the Delphi case" he knew what I was talking about. The extent of his knowledge, however, was that 2 girls were killed and there was a sketch of the possible perp. He didn't know the details.

I use him for my "man on the street quiz" quite a bit. :)

Playing the audio "Down the Hill"

Mike says something else put them in the position of vulnerability, but he doesn't know what. A gun? A knife? Some other weapon? In his opinion they felt threatened for their lives. Otherwise they would say "I ain't going down that hill"

Dr. Phil talking about them not separating.

Anna says they feel very strongly cared for others, and each other, and they would have stuck together if one fell, broke a leg, got lost,

Kesli heard them what shoes they were wearing. Asked what color shoes Libby was wearing. She told them. People yelled they had found them.

How were they not found with so many people there so quickly?

Have we completely ruled out if they were taken elsewhere and returned to the bridge?

I know we have... it's just frustrating.

No, that has not been ruled out because we have no information on time of death. Many people believe they were taken away and brought back. (I don't.) However, if a witness saw BG leaving within the 1.5 hour window then I would think that would help eliminate that theory.

**My thoughts, not in the program. Why ask what shoes they were wearing if they had one clothes? Makes me believe they were not clothed when found. But bizarre question IMO considering you're looking for two girls, you find two bodies... Iwould think that's all a person would need to know. **

**My thoughts, not in the program. Why ask what shoes they were wearing if they had one clothes? Makes me believe they were not clothed when found. But bizarre question IMO considering you're looking for two girls, you find two bodies... Iwould think that's all a person would need to know. **

Perhaps the shoes were off and they saw them before they saw the bodies? Or perhaps the leaves were covering them so that only the shoes were showing.

It's a good point, though.

No, that has not been ruled out because we have no information on time of death. Many people believe they were taken away and brought back. (I don't.) However, if a witness saw BG leaving within the 1.5 hour window then I would think that would help eliminate that theory.
But where was he hiding with TWO girls in that 1.5 hours??

But where was he hiding with TWO girls in that 1.5 hours??

He may not have been with them the entire time. It may not have been a whole 1.5 hours. We know what time the picture of Abby was taken, but not what time they were taken "down the hill."

I just have trouble seeing another scenario where a witness would have seen him leaving the park, presumably alone, within that time frame.

He may not have been with them the entire time. It may not have been a whole 1.5 hours. We know what time the picture of Abby was taken, but not what time they were taken "down the hill."

I just have trouble seeing another scenario where a witness would have seen him leaving the park, presumably alone, within that time frame.
Especially if the sketch is from someone who saw him in the area around that time.

SHowing parade and float about the girls.

now talking to Police.

What's most likely way the perp got away?
Police say it would be speculative. He hopes in his lifetime he can look him in the eyes ad ask that question.

Dr. Phil says think about the date and time between 2:30 and 4PM if you say ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING that police want to know!

Police says Thankful he said it that way. They stopped cars and asked the people that same thing. Not a typical trail head, not just a parking lot to access trail. Multiple ways to get there.

Police believe sketch is a face to face encounter with a person from Delphi. Thinks others saw him. Police thinks people know who he is. Untucked shirt, gait, hands in pocket.

Therory on what's in pocket? Dr Phil

Police says speculation. Says does appear a shirt tail. Someone knows who this person is.

Dr. Phil, Show on in every city in America. LOOK AT THIS PIC, Showing perp, someone recognizes this person! Call your friends and tell them to tune in. We want to find this man! We damn sure want to talk to him!

<modsnip>
Mike did say that. However, he was at work. Becky called him at work to tell them they couldn't get in contact with the girls.

Local family donated land for a memorial. Will have softball fields, ampitheather.

Talking about photo, and sketch.

Asking about POI.

Police can't talk about folks that are POI. OVer 26000 tips have come in.

Manner of death? Only known to killer, but police know.

Back to commercial... again!

Kelsi, Libby's sister being interviewed. Says she dropped them off around 1:30, nothing unusual.

Now talking about the Abby photo. Talking about people saying they see a man, there is a post, no person. etc. Another photo of the perp. Absolutely per Mike it is the killer. A person SAW the perp leaving the area around that time that day.

Whoa. This is news to me here "A person SAW the perp leaving the area around that time that day"

That tells us the perp did leave the area. Doesnt it?
Which doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Wouldnt that mean the perp had hardly any time to kill them in the area where the girls were found. And wouldnt that mean that instead of leaving out the back way where nobody would see him that he left by one of the normal exits. Either the path near the main entrance or the parking lot near the cemetary?

Wish more detail about what time exactly the witness saw the perp and where exactly did they see him.

Abby did operation Christmas boxes. Anna says they'll do 100 this year.
Motorcyle ride was done in support.

Families talked about traits about each girl, but I didn't hear them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members