IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stopped following this case closely out of frustration (I don't even know what "DN's letter" means, gonna have to Google) so I'm looking forward to Dr. Phil today.
I'll bump it for you.

BBM - Live TV, no edits...no way!! Too great a risk of one of those "wardrobe malfunctions" resulting in him waving his wee-willie-winkie at the world.

I share your concern, LOL.

But even with 'live tv' ---they always use a 7 second delay.

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

[video=youtube;BuCg4fnT3Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCg4fnT3Lg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.
Bumping for TTF14.

I just watched one of the snippets from the upcoming Dr Phil episode (right on drphil.com), where they are interviewing the Superintendent from ISP. He states the released police sketch came from a face to face encounter with a Delphi resident. This person should presumably be able to discount if it was DN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My money has been on the sketch most likely coming from someone that picked up BG hitchhiking for a while. LE asking people to try to remember if they saw someone hitchhiking around that time, and then the non-blue eyes statement and the detail of the scetch leads me to believe it highly likely, the witness gave BG a ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I just watched one of the snippets from the upcoming Dr Phil episode (right on drphil.com), where they are interviewing the Superintendent from ISP. He states the released police sketch came from a face to face encounter with a Delphi resident. This person should presumably be able to discount if it was DN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really?,Wonder what else he says?They're really teasing to get the views. The witness clearly hasn't ruled out DN, IMO otherwise why keep him hanging?

Really?,Wonder what else he says?They're really teasing to get the views. The witness clearly hasn't ruled out DN, IMO otherwise why keep him hanging?

The thousands of other photos provided via tips to LE says to me that an eye witness ID of any one person, no other evidence, would be impossible to successfully base a prosecution upon. That's a good thing in view of prior wrongful convictions solely based on mistaken identity. Regardless, I think the sketch is indicative of someone older than DN.

BBM

".....In a news release, the State Police cautioned that it has received thousands of photos of people alleged to look like a composite FBI sketch released July 17 of a man who is considered the main suspect, and that it investigates all of those tips...."
http://abc13.com/wife-of-person-of-interest-in-girls-murders-speaks-out/2526092/

My money has been on the sketch most likely coming from someone that picked up BG hitchhiking for a while. LE asking people to try to remember if they saw someone hitchhiking around that time, and then the non-blue eyes statement and the detail of the scetch leads me to believe it highly likely, the witness gave BG a ride.

If it was a hitchhiker on the highway, that driver would've known additional information such the time and dates and where they picked up or dropped the person off, yet LE has never asked the public for assistance involving a secondary location where BG may have also been sighted. Nor made any specific requests beyond a general query about hitchikers very early on.

Not that that's necessarily meaningful, as neither has a possible description of a vehicle been mentioned either. It would be interesting to learn what actually is their latest theory, assuming it's not that he was local at the time and merely walked there and back.

Hope there is a way those of us not in the States can watch. Any news updates will be much appreciated.

So far in the snippets from Dr Phil, we learned it was Libby's sister that dropped them off. Libby's Daddy went to pick them up!! He called to say he was near, and didn't get an answer. It must have been known they were going to the bridge, because her Daddy went to the bridge, still couldn't find them, so he called the Grandma who in turn called the Grandpa. I don't think we knew any of that before now. I don't think it will help solve this case though. Isn't it the first time we've heard about Libby's Dad?

https://www.drphil.com/videos/sibling-of-murdered-teen-recalls-the-last-words-she-said-to-her-sister/

That afternoon, Liberty uploaded a photograph to Snapchat showing Abigail walking along the Monon High Bridge. A little over an hour later, says Liberty’s grandmother, Becky Patty. “Her father called to let the girls know he was on his way to pick them up, but she didn’t answer.”

“He got there and called them again, and she did not answer, so he walked down toward the bridge, looking for them,” says Becky. Both girls’ families joined the search, and late that afternoon, police mobilized after being alerted to the girls’ disappearance. Their bodies were found the following day at the bottom of a hill within trail system.

Investigators have not released the manner in which the girls were killed. Ten months later, their murderer’s identity remains a mystery.

“When you look at the area around there, what’s the most likely way for this person to have gotten away?” Dr. Phil asks Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglass Carter Wednesday’s episode.

“Right now, it would be speculative of us to try and figure out how he got there or where he went after this,” replies Superintendent Carter. “But I certainly hope in my lifetime I can look him in the eyes and ask him that same question.”

The trails, he says, are accessible from multiple entry points in a very rural area of the state.

https://www.drphil.com/videos/india...-teen-girls-someone-knows-who-this-person-is/

At least one person who was also on the trails the day that Liberty and Abigail were murdered has stepped forward with a description of a man they claim to have seen leaving the area about the time the girls are said to have disappeared. A composite sketch has been made from that description.

Shortly after the murders, authorities say they recovered a short video recorded on Liberty’s smartphone, wherein a male voice is heard ordering the girls “Down the hill.” Additionally, a grainy image was found on the phone, showing a man on the trail, which Superintendent Carter says could be the man they’re looking for.
https://www.drphil.com/videos/india...-teen-girls-someone-knows-who-this-person-is/

10 minutes until it airs here. I'll try to write anything that isn't posted above. I'm sure at some point the entire thing will be posted on Dr. Phil.

So far in the snippets from Dr Phil, we learned it was Libby's sister that dropped them off. Libby's Daddy went to pick them up!! He called to say he was near, and didn't get an answer. It must have been known they were going to the bridge, because her Daddy went to the bridge, still couldn't find them, so he called the Grandma who in turn called the Grandpa. I don't think we knew any of that before now. I don't think it will help solve this case though. Isn't it the first time we've heard about Libby's Dad?

The first time we've been allowed to mention it here on WS, not the first time we've been given that information. The family has been fairly active on SM which, of course, can't be referenced here.

Who knows, it MAY help solve the case. Ever little tidbit of information is like a piece to a puzzle.

Perhaps someone who should not have been driving that day and was afraid. Things were not adding up due to some video or something. But if you put some pressure on, maybe after a while we can get a sketch outta that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay