IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time we've been allowed to mention it here on WS, not the first time we've been given that information. The family has been fairly active on SM which, of course, can't be referenced here.

Who knows, it MAY help solve the case. Ever little tidbit of information is like a piece to a puzzle.

Well it could open the list of suspects knowledge that the girls would be there. IF the perp knew ahead of time that they would be there and it wasn't just a chance encounter. If Libby's Dad knew, who did he tell? Did he mention having to pick them to anyone? We don't know.

If it was a hitchhiker on the highway, that driver would've known additional information such the time and dates and where they picked up or dropped the person off, yet LE has never asked the public for assistance involving a secondary location where BG may have also been sighted. Nor made any specific requests beyond a general query about hitchikers very early on.

Not that that's necessarily meaningful, as neither has a possible description of a vehicle been mentioned either. It would be interesting to learn what actually is their latest theory, assuming it's not that he was local at the time and merely walked there and back.

Hitchhiking is a crime in itself. You never see anyone hitchhiking anymore because the law will write them a ticket on the spot. The perpetrator would have either taken a bus or had his own vehicle.

Well it could open the list of suspects knowledge that the girls would be there. IF the perp knew ahead of time that they would be there and it wasn't just a chance encounter. If Libby's Dad knew, who did he tell? Did he mention having to pick them to anyone? We don't know.

Yep, that was my point.

When Liberty failed to answer calls to her smartphone from her father, who was on his way to pick them up from the trailhead near Monson High Bridge, Liberty’s family immediately began to look for the pair.

Liberty’s grandmother, Becky Patty, says at first, they thought maybe the girls had been hurt or just lost their phone, “So we were just looking for them laying somewhere.”

When, after an hour, they failed to find the teenagers, they alerted the local authorities. “And they immediately came out in full force; started walking the trails with us; started looking for the girls,” says Mike Patty, Liberty’s grandfather.

Community members soon joined in the search, he says. “Most of the town was out. People were out all over the streets of Delphi; flashlights – walking,” he says. “Hundreds of people seemed to be coming out to help us look.”

https://www.drphil.com/videos/murde...arch-efforts-the-day-their-teens-disappeared/

At least one person who was also on the trails the day that Liberty and Abigail were murdered has stepped forward with a description of a man they claim to have seen leaving the area about the time the girls are said to have disappeared. A composite sketch has been made from that description.

Shortly after the murders, authorities say they recovered a short video recorded on Liberty’s smartphone, wherein a male voice is heard ordering the girls “Down the hill.” Additionally, a grainy image was found on the phone, showing a man on the trail, which Superintendent Carter says could be the man they’re looking for.
https://www.drphil.com/videos/india...-teen-girls-someone-knows-who-this-person-is/

I don’t think they would be making an appeal like this now if DN was BG what do you all think? It seems like they have no idea who or where BG is.

Hitchhiking is a crime in itself. You never see anyone hitchhiking anymore because the law will write them a ticket on the spot. The perpetrator would have either taken a bus or had his own vehicle.

It depends on where you're hitchhiking and what state you're in. It's a crime to hitchhike on the side of a major highway in Kentucky, for instance, but it's legal to stand at the entrance to the on ramp.

Dad called at 3:11 to say he was near to pick them. At 3:30 he called Libby's Grandma and asked for her to try to get ahold of them.

Photo of Abigail at 2:07

My money has been on the sketch most likely coming from someone that picked up BG hitchhiking for a while. LE asking people to try to remember if they saw someone hitchhiking around that time, and then the non-blue eyes statement and the detail of the scetch leads me to believe it highly likely, the witness gave BG a ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Perhaps someone who should not have been driving that day and was afraid. Things were not adding up due to some video or something. But if you put some pressure on, maybe after a while we can get a sketch outta that guy?

IMHO the "not blue eyes" notion came from someone very familiar with blue eyes - either s/he has blue eyes or has a loved one with blue eyes and would know that. "I don't know what color his eyes were but I can tell you they were Not Blue".

ALL JMO

Anna said Abby was wearing her shirt, messy hair bun and she thinks the sweatshirt was Libby's not Abby's. Says she doesn't think they were meeting anyone.

Many kids were out there throughout the day, per Libbys Grandma. They weren't really alone.

Libby's Grandma said they have talked to other kids who were there.

I don't recall hearing there were a lot of kids out there that day. This information brings me back to a possibility that the perp was much, much younger than we think.

Libby had just painted her room. Room is left as it was when she disappeared.

Showing video of Granddaddy walking the trail and bridge. Shows where they were dropped off. Memorial items shown. I think I posted this video earlier.

Showing video of Granddaddy walking the trail and bridge. Shows where they were dropped off. Memorial items shown. I think I posted this video earlier.

A big thank you to you 2Hope4 for your coverage of the show it is greatly appreciated.

Kelsi, Libby's sister being interviewed. Says she dropped them off around 1:30, nothing unusual.

Now talking about the Abby photo. Talking about people saying they see a man, there is a post, no person. etc. Another photo of the perp. Absolutely per Mike it is the killer. A person SAW the perp leaving the area around that time that day.

Are either of the fathers there? (I can't remember if Abby's father is still living....it's been so long)

I don't recall hearing there were a lot of kids out there that day. This information brings me back to a possibility that the perp was much, much younger than we think.

My very FIRST instinct was that this was a bullying case-that one of the girls was killed (bullied, but killed by accident) and they then killed the other one because they were afraid and didn't want a witness. I felt very strongly about the perp being a young person, or even a small group, until they released the picture of BG.

My husband knows nothing about the case. The other day I asked him, "What would you say if I told you that 2 girls were killed at a park, on a local trail, on a day that was meant to be a school day but wasn't?" His first response was, "I'd say it was someone close to their age."

Of course, the image of BG doesn't fit into that.

The photo of perp is as good as it gets. NASA, Disney has tried to get better photo, per Anna, but LE says it's all they can do.

Sketch based on witness, Eye witness that saw this person leaving.

Becky says her daughter and her kept triyng to get Libby. Calling texting. Around 4pm she called Mike at work, said something's wrong.

Thought they had fallen, got her, lost phone. Were looking for them laying somewhere.

A little after 5PM Mike called the police. Said they hadn't found anything and it was going to be dark.

By 6 PM most of the town was out. Flashlights, hundreds of people out. People split up and went through each finger of the trial. Within 1 hr 23 minutes of the snapshot, Perp was gone. Actually was less than that because

at 3:14 Libbys Dad was at the trial. He started walking trials looking for them. ***And I think I spelled trials instead of trails, but oh well...**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay