IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear a time for the witness sighting, nor an area mentioned.

Whoa. This is news to me here "A person SAW the perp leaving the area around that time that day"

That tells us the perp did leave the area. Doesnt it?
Which doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Wouldnt that mean the perp had hardly any time to kill them in the area where the girls were found. And wouldnt that mean that instead of leaving out the back way where nobody would see him that he left by one of the normal exits. Either the path near the main entrance or the parking lot near the cemetary?

Wish more detail about what time exactly the witness saw the perp and where exactly did they see him.

This witness must be haunted by seeing him I can’t imagine.

Was anything said about the possibility of 2 perps?

Whoa. This is news to me here "A person SAW the perp leaving the area around that time that day"

Wouldnt that mean the perp had hardly any time to kill them in the area where the girls were found. And wouldnt that mean that instead of leaving out the back way where nobody would see him that he left by one of the normal exits. Either the path near the main entrance or the parking lot near the cemetary?

Wish more detail about what time exactly the witness saw the perp and where exactly did they see him.

It tells me that he took them down the hill, killed them, and left. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been spotted leaving the area alone within that timeframe. it is a very small window of opportunity. I mean, it's possible he took them away, brought them back later that evening, and a witness saw him leaving a second time then but I just don't see someone bringing 2 bodies back to a place in the middle of an active search.

...unless there were TWO perps working together and BG left alone.

State police Doug Carter is LE on the show. To the audience This is anywhere America. These families and the community are extrodinary. What I need people to do in America. Trust who we are! Someone talked to this killer yesterday.

It tells me that he took them down the hill, killed them, and left. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been spotted leaving the area alone within that timeframe. it is a very small window of opportunity. I mean, it's possible he took them away, brought them back later that evening, and a witness saw him leaving a second time then but I just don't see someone bringing 2 bodies back to a place in the middle of an active search.

Unless, there were 2 perps and 1 went to get something.

I agree, this IS telling. While we don't know who did it, someone like DN makes a lot of sense. Possible scenario: perp is on the trails creeping out the girls, they get caught recording him, he loses it, forces them "down the hill" away from the trails, kills them at a distance (gun), and gets outta Dodge. It would make sense that LE doesn't have much evidence (good dna, fluids, hair, clothing, etc) and how this *advertiser censored* has gotten away with it so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the end. The tip line was shown throughout the show. Dr Phil said number would be on his FB and on his website if you did't get it written down.

Sorry for typos, and I hope I got the majority of what was said.

I agree, this IS telling. While we don't know who did it, someone like DN makes a lot of sense. Possible scenario: perp is on the trails creeping out the girls, they get caught recording him, he loses it, forces them "down the hill" away from the trails, kills them at a distance (gun), and gets outta Dodge. It would make sense that LE doesn't have much evidence (good dna, fluids, hair, clothing, etc) and how this *advertiser censored* has gotten away with it so far.

But, if it was a gun, you'd think others would have heard that (and maybe they did and we just don't know that?) given what they said about a lot of kids being in and out of there all day.

I don’t think they would be making an appeal like this now if DN was BG what do you all think? It seems like they have no idea who or where BG is.

I agree, I think it's still a wide open case. Months ago, LE consistently asking for tips from the public, I recall reading many comments here about how the case required greater media exposure. About that time the family also began distributing posters. Then came Dr Oz and now Dr Phil.

I don't think it's important who the culprit is, as long as the right person is eventually convicted. But LE certainly appear to be moving on from DN and they're under no obligation to keep us in the loop.

...unless there were TWO perps working together and BG left alone.

Re BBM

Yeah, This really shortens up the timeframe that I thought he was there.

I originally thought he may have stuck around for a couple hours or more after he abducted the girls but now I think he basically killed them as soon as he got them to his spot. And then he quickly left the area.

Which would explain the witness seeing him leaving and it explains a couple other things.

All the reports I have read hint toward an unorganized and horrific killing scene. So if he just started to murder them as soon as he got there then it could explain why the scene was hard to handle by investigators.

That's pretty much what I think happened, although I don't think they shot and I don't think it was DN. I do believe he was creeping on them, they were aware of his presence for awhile, he started following them, they began filming him, and he became enraged and killed them. I think it happened quickly and he left straightaway.

I'm still stuck on the shoes. Searchers yelled up the hill asking what color shoes they were wearing, then specifically asked what color Libby's shoes were. Kelsie yelled back what Libby was wearing. Then the searcher yelled back that they had found the girls.

The question wasn't what color hair? What clothing? But what shoes? Obviously the searcher must have been in shock at finding deceased bodies when they may have been thinking they would find the girls wounded or lost but alive. I don't think we heard who found them, did we? It just seems such a strange thing to ask, IMO.

All the reports I have read hint toward an unorganized and horrific killing scene. So if he just started to murder them as soon as he got there then it could explain why the scene was hard to handle by investigators.

We've all probably heard some gruesome things but we have no way of knowing what's true so it's hard to say that exactly what the scene looked like. I mean, even the information about who dropped the girls off changed multiple times. :)

But yes, I think that would definitely explain why evidence hasn't quite tied the case up as quickly as it could have been.

Exactly. Im beginning to think more and more that the perp just murdered them with his internal rage.

Someone like the person that would threaten people with a hatchet or a person that would kill a biker because they were on the same road as their vehicle.

That's pretty much what I think happened, although I don't think they shot and I don't think it was DN. I do believe he was creeping on them, they were aware of his presence for awhile, he started following them, they began filming him, and he became enraged and killed them. I think it happened quickly and he left straightaway.

If that's the case, I would think BG would have made sure to take Libby's phone. This is so frustrating and heartbreaking.

If that's the case, I would think BG would have made sure to take Libby's phone. This is so frustrating and heartbreaking.

Do we know that he didn't? It was my understanding that the information re that has been vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel