IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**My thoughts, not in the program. Why ask what shoes they were wearing if they had one clothes? Makes me believe they were not clothed when found. But bizarre question IMO considering you're looking for two girls, you find two bodies... Iwould think that's all a person would need to know. **
She may have had distinctive shoes on. She may not have been fully clothed. While it is common sense, two missing and two found, they still needed to be IDed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I agree, this IS telling. While we don't know who did it, someone like DN makes a lot of sense. Possible scenario: perp is on the trails creeping out the girls, they get caught recording him, he loses it, forces them "down the hill" away from the trails, kills them at a distance (gun), and gets outta Dodge. It would make sense that LE doesn't have much evidence (good dna, fluids, hair, clothing, etc) and how this *advertiser censored* has gotten away with it so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought they did have DNA? Or is that only suspected?

We've all probably heard some gruesome things but we have no way of knowing what's true so it's hard to say that exactly what the scene looked like. I mean, even the information about who dropped the girls off changed multiple times. :)

But yes, I think that would definitely explain why evidence hasn't quite tied the case up as quickly as it could have been.

True. Nothing has been officially released. We just got bits and pieces from a lot of different places which paints a grim scene. Of course all murder scenes are horrific in their own way.

The things I have read about would match up with a very hurried execution so it does make a little more sense now that the witness actually saw him leaving the area.

Wish we could have gotten a specific time and location from the witness.

I thought they did have DNA? Or is that inky suspected?

LE has said they have DNA evidence. They have not said what it is and if it is the killers. If it was, surely they could be ruling people out, but they have said they cannot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True. Nothing has been officially released. We just got bits and pieces from a lot of different places which paints a grim scene. Of course all murder scenes are horrific in their own way.

The things I have read about would match up with a very hurried execution so it does make a little more sense now that the witness actually saw him leaving the area.

I'd like to know if the witness could tell if BG was wet.

This refresh recount of the events solidifies my own opinion of what happened. This guy was there to kill someone, he was a predator and they unfortunately were in the wrong place at the wrong time and met with this individual. He planned on killing that day and didn't do it out of rage or because they provoked him. He did the crime and left without a problem he didn't hide himself from other hikers. Also my opinion is that this guy have done it before and is not a homeless person. He is intelligent and meticulous. I have doubt DN since the beginning because I think he is a sloppy criminal, I think he is a serial loser not a serial killer. I don't think he could have pull this up ,also I think LE doesn't know at all who this guy is because then this Dr Phil show serves no purpose. This is all my opinion base on months reading about the whole situation. We'll keep on searching I guess.

But, if the murders were horrific, gruesome, and the perp left right away, would the perp have been a mess?

I'm still stuck on the shoes. Searchers yelled up the hill asking what color shoes they were wearing, then specifically asked what color Libby's shoes were. Kelsie yelled back what Libby was wearing. Then the searcher yelled back that they had found the girls.

The question wasn't what color hair? What clothing? But what shoes? Obviously the searcher must have been in shock at finding deceased bodies when they may have been thinking they would find the girls wounded or lost but alive. I don't think we heard who found them, did we? It just seems such a strange thing to ask, IMO.

I have to wonder if one of them came out of their shoes maybe trying to make a last ditch run for it. Maybe the searcher found a shoe first which posed the question. Then he may have just looked a little further to spot both girls bodies.

I do know from experience when trying to run really really fast and especially in either shallow water or mud that your shoes come off easily.

I'm still stuck on the shoes. Searchers yelled up the hill asking what color shoes they were wearing, then specifically asked what color Libby's shoes were. Kelsie yelled back what Libby was wearing. Then the searcher yelled back that they had found the girls.

The question wasn't what color hair? What clothing? But what shoes? Obviously the searcher must have been in shock at finding deceased bodies when they may have been thinking they would find the girls wounded or lost but alive. I don't think we heard who found them, did we? It just seems such a strange thing to ask, IMO.

If the only thing visible was shoes, and searchers were told not to touch a thing, it makes sense.

From Dr. Phil show:

State Police Doug Carter said they have POIs but he can't talk about them but essentially everyone not cleared is a POI.

From Dr. Phil show:

State Police Doug Carter said they have POIs but he can't talk about them but essentially everyone not cleared is a POI.

Also they confirmed that the guy in the picture and the sketch is the killer. I remember people saying the police didn't confirm that BG was the killer.

But, if the murders were horrific, gruesome, and the perp left right away, would the perp have been a mess?

Not necessarily if the perp used a gun and was far enough away from them not to get any blood spatter on him. I do think the perp had to have been wet from the knees or waist down though.

I too wish the witness would have been able to say if they saw if his pants were all wet on the bottom. The reason I think he had to have gotten wet is based on where he went "down the hill" to where they were found means he had to cross the creek. I think they all crossed the creek right at the point where the bodies were found.

It was proven by someone who went there and did some filming and it showed it was rather shallow at that spot. Easily crossed on foot.
But they all would be wet from at least knees down.

So far in the snippets from Dr Phil, we learned it was Libby's sister that dropped them off. Libby's Daddy went to pick them up!! He called to say he was near, and didn't get an answer. It must have been known they were going to the bridge, because her Daddy went to the bridge, still couldn't find them, so he called the Grandma who in turn called the Grandpa. I don't think we knew any of that before now. I don't think it will help solve this case though. Isn't it the first time we've heard about Libby's Dad?

It might be the first time from MSM but it has been discussed in other places.

IMO - Doug Carter (ISP) appeared visibly upset when talking about these murders.

Not necessarily if the perp used a gun and was far enough away from them not to get any blood spatter on him. I do think the perp had to have been wet from the knees or waist down though.

I too wish the witness would have been able to say if they saw if his pants were all wet on the bottom. The reason I think he had to have gotten wet is based on where he went "down the hill" to where they were found means he had to cross the creek. I think they all crossed the creek right at the point where the bodies were found.

It was proven by someone who went there and did some filming and it showed it was rather shallow at that spot. Easily crossed on foot.
But they all would be wet from at least knees down.

If a gun was used, surely someone would have reported gunshots and the word would have leaked out by now.

If the only thing visible was shoes, and searchers were told not to touch a thing, it makes sense.
we don't know thst only the shoes were visible. Perhaps they were partially covered with leaves but their legs/feet and footwear could be seen?

Also they confirmed that the guy in the picture and the sketch is the killer. I remember people saying the police didn't confirm that BG was the killer.

I heard Mike Patty say that but I didn't hear that come from Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel