IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point again thanks. So prior to the murders it was accesible by vehicle or just on foot?

We need to remember that MP and Abby's mother stated that the girls were not supposed to be on the bridge. IMO it is unlikely that they would be picked up on the side where they would have had to actually cross the bridge to meet their ride. Link to Shire's ???, Post # 806

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-77&p=13823373#post13823373

We need to remember that MP and Abby's mother stated that the girls were not supposed to be on the bridge. IMO it is unlikely that they would be picked up on the side where they would have had to actually cross the bridge to meet their ride.

On Dr Phil show, BP said the girls asked for permission to go to "the bridge", which was given only if they could arrange rides. So Libby's sister dropped them off and her dad picked them up. If Abby knew she wasn't supposed to go to the bridge it's interesting she'd why she'd have her photo taken walking on it.

I wonder about the phrase "she's so grounded" - it could also mean she has no fear of heights?

If you're referring to DN, I think this has been posted several times already but as at September 29th, LE claims they have his DNA.

"......Despite news reports Thursday that Nations could be confirmed or ruled out as a suspect in the Delphi homicides within two days, Riley said he is anticipating answers next week.

He said police also have obtained samples of Nations' DNA, which has become a common procedure over the course of the seven-month-long investigation. He added that the samples will be compared to evidence gathered at the crime scene..."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...swers-soon-delphi-double-homicides/713451001/

As for other POIs, imo the new legislation definitely could prove helpful going forward.
Yes but that was disputed by DN in his letter. Answers didn't come within two days or a week or even two months so I am doubting they have it yet. How could they have it as they haven't charged him? At present, it can only be taken and put on file on conviction in Indiana right? His attorney was correct to turn them away unless they had a subpoena I would think. Could be why they can't include or exclude him yet.

DN has been neither included or excluded as a suspect per LE. Snark not necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He nor anyone else has ever been named a suspect. THIS is how rumors get started. Fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I understood the Q, too.

Now about that pick-up point. I still don't know where the drop-off/pick-up point was except for which side of the creek it was on.

Was it on the privately owned property which owners closed off to public use after the murders? Tia.
Can anyone post an actual link stating where DG was actually picking them up from?

In an earlier post there was mention of a sibling who frequented that bridge area and stated those people were referred to as 'bobs' = beneath the bridge. Drug addicts.

Hi, Sleuthin’!

She actually referred to the area under the bridge as “bob”, not the people there. Allegedly “bob” stands for “bottom of bridge”.

I just checked the urban dictionary for “bob” and made it through a dozen or so pages that I can’t unsee, but could not find a reference to “bob” meaning “bottom of bridge”, so maybe it’s a local term.

I did find multiple definitions of “bob” meaning weed/pot. Maybe that ties in somehow...

On Dr Phil show, BP said the girls asked for permission to go to "the bridge", which was given only if they could arrange rides. So Libby's sister dropped them off and her dad picked them up. If Abby knew she wasn't supposed to go to the bridge it's interesting she'd why she'd have her photo taken walking on it.

I wonder about the phrase "she's so grounded" - it could also mean she has no fear of heights?

This AND Abby's Mom posted a pic on top of the MHB on SM and said how great the MHB was 4 years ago, so presumably there was a time when she wasn't against enjoying the historic beauty of the bridge. Link:

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...m/news-story/e9a91eebc06a5730b92026d6e26a6f75

He nor anyone else has ever been named a suspect. THIS is how rumors get started. Fact.

I have never said otherwise. Again, no snark needed.

I've been wondering about DG being a possible witness as well!
No but it could be one of the similarities that have made him a POI. One other similarity could be murder on or near a trail. 3rd similarity could be manner of death.
:cow:
Some have referred to the 41 minutes referred to by Dr. Phil. We have discussed this before when we were briefly allowed to discuss the details from a GH video. That time is from 2.30 when BG was caught on video (by Libby) until DG's unanswered 3.11 p.m. call, the presumption being the call could not be answered because the girls had already been killed by then. So the crime happened within that 41 time frame or less even. If DG is also the witness who saw BG leaving when he got there at 3.14 then the time of the murder would be at least 10 mins prior to that time, so approx 3 p.m.
It would be interesting to know if DG remembers what cars were in the trailhead car park and where the witness saw BG.
:cow:
Eta. One more thought. If DG or another witness saw BG walking back to the trailhead, that really does discount any notion he had a car parked at or anywhere near the South end of the bridge doesn't it?

IIRC also somewhere there's discussion about illegal workers at Indiana Packers using false identity but I don't recall the source.

Problem is as Indiana Packers has been under the scope IF it was the employer of BG, it would seem unlikely he's still working there. Not to rule out LE may be questioning current employees about prior employees.

It's an interesting local connection that offers possibilities.

There was some legal activity the year before at IPers. Its a much larger employer than I thought. 2000.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...tions-hired-undocumented-immigrants/80512094/

Yes but that was disputed by DN in his letter. Answers didn't come within two days or a week or even two months so I am doubting they have it yet. How could they have it as they haven't charged him? At present, it can only be taken and put on file on conviction in Indiana right? His attorney was correct to turn them away unless they had a subpoena I would think. Could be why they can't include or exclude him yet.

So, it's become a fact that the unverified letter on YouTube was written by DN and you believe that over an ISP statement?

How could they have his DNA if they haven't charged him yet? He was already a convicted felon in Indiana are would've been required to provide a sample. I recall this being pointed out here by others numerous times. The new legislation allows DNA to be taken from those who are arrested, PRIOR to a conviction taking place iirc.

We still have to think about the early announced "twist" ............ :eek::confused:

How common is it that a victim videos her attscker, capturing both visual and sound? I think that was the "twist" that was referred to, especially because the case remains unsolved all these months later.

DN said he gave a DNA sample to Colorado. If that's true, won't the results go into the national database, where Indiana could test it against whatever DNA they have?

So, it's become a fact that the unverified letter on YouTube was written by DN and you believe that over an ISP statement?

How could they have his DNA if they haven't charged him yet? He was already a convicted felon in Indiana are would've been required to provide a sample. I recall this being pointed out here by others numerous times. The new legislation allows DNA to be taken from those who are arrested, PRIOR to a conviction taking place iirc.

People choose to believe LE when it suits their opinion. Also DN is a liar and a despicable human being but hey we believe him sometimes, other times he is a liar and not to be trusted. The same with KN and how some people take all her words has gospel and sometimes she is a liar and should be arrested as well and not to be trusted. I don't know :thinking:.

I have never said otherwise. Again, no snark needed.

Seriously? I’m not going to waste my time going back to your post about DN being a suspect, but you clearly said it. Please, get your facts straight before posting, this is how rumors get started. TY

I'm guessing some of it is handed down....our family always locked doors and my father would give us points on ''security''
...my daughter just went to a concert in a ''not great'' area of the city......I try to tell her about being aware--but who knows how much gets through
...same with these 2 girls at that age---they usually are in the ''teen world''....crazy murderers are the farthest thing from their minds

I am not obsessed with security, etc.....but, I try to realize that anybody could be a threat.......I've seen incidents of nicely dressed, smooth talking men carjack women......the last thing on their minds was being carjacked--and by someone like that

I get what you’re saying, and I understand people in small, “safe” towns thinking it’s safe to not lock their doors, but why? Do they expect trusted company in the middle of the night while they are sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member