IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third shift is overnight generally. Usually like midnight to 8am or so I believe.
Is the time you are stating definite for Indiana Packers or a guess? I am familiar with a LE shift system of 6am-2 pm, 2-10pm and 10pm-6am for example. (3 shift system).

In most cases I have followed over the years, LE has stated that "someone out there knows who did this".
I do not find anything cryptic about this remark.
Also do not believe LE is being coy...they are at a dead end, imo, and that would be ridiculous.
Jmo

Is the time you are stating definite for Indiana Packers or a guess? I am familiar with a LE shift system of 6am-2 pm, 2-10pm and 10pm-6am for example. (3 shift system).

Hi, Shire!

Similar concept. Most “factory” type jobs have 3 shifts. AFAIK normally it’s 7am-3pm (1st), 3-11pm (2nd) and 11pm-7am (3rd). I have a cousin and a friend who are nurses and have similar shifts in hospitals too.
HTH

The question was: “...if the girls hadn’t run into BG, would they have had to cross back over the bridge to get back to where they were being picked up?”

I thought it was a great question because I personally have assumed they were being picked up at the same location where they were dropped. And I suppose that’s probably the case but if for some reason Derrick was picking them up from the SE end, I find that interesting. But the girls probably had no qualms crossing That scary bridge twice. I sure would.
You raise an important point. For 10
months we have not been able to discuss who was picking them up. Now the question is where were they due to be picked up. Has that been confirmed by LE/MSM/family? If so could someone give a link for the fact gathering exercise please? TIA.

one thing i have definitely learned from watching the first 48, new orleans episodes. So many times the police know who did it. One case here, it was even on video and they knew who it was! But guess what.... The prosecutor won't take the case and the judge won't approve a warrant unless they have iron clad, more than enough evidence. And the dude got away with it. So, just because a poi hasn't been arrested yet does not at all mean they have stopped looking at them. It means they need (more than) one person to conclusively say and have proof they were there. Espe ially if the person is locked uo for something else- they take their time to not start the "speedy trial" clock. Same theme on the killing fields, also set in louisiana. And it is overly frustrating for the police because they are left with a person they "know" (yeah, i get it... I don't need the innocent until proven thing) is a dangerous murderer who is still out on the streets and they can't do anything about it! It took roddie what.... Like 20 years to finally get tommy francise arrested? It doesn't mean he wasn't guilty from day 1.

Sent from my sm-g900v using tapatalk

this 100%+

Hi, Shire!

Similar concept. Most “factory” type jobs have 3 shifts. AFAIK normally it’s 7am-3pm (1st), 3-11pm (2nd) and 11pm-7am (3rd). I have a cousin and a friend who are nurses and have similar shifts in hospitals too.
HTH
Thanks, Rip. I understand a three shift system, as my OH was in LE. What does Indiana Packers have? Anyone know for definite? I cannot believe that this has never been discussed. If they have a shift ending at 2 p.m. for example? We must have covered that but I cannot recall.

Confirmed that Indiana Packers 3rd shift is 11pm-7:30am.
TY. So could you confirm the first and second shift times as well? TIA. It looks like there could be a half hour overlap so 7a.m.- 3.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.- 11 .30 pm possibly?

There was quite a bit of early speculation regarding Indiana Packers including a bomb threat that was either real or an investigative ploy and a pair of boots that were retrieved iirc.

I think if WS had only known this case was to go unsolved, individual threads by topic would've been helpful to look up information that's posted here somewhere.

There was quite a bit of early speculation regarding Indiana Packers including a bomb threat that was either real or an investigative ploy and a pair of boots that were retrieved iirc.

I think if WS had only known this case was to go unsolved, individual threads by topic would've been helpful to look up information that's posted here somewhere.
The "facts" that RIP is compiling should help.

Could this be another reason Indiana charges won't even be considered till January?

If you're referring to DN, I think this has been posted several times already but as at September 29th, LE claims they have his DNA.

"......Despite news reports Thursday that Nations could be confirmed or ruled out as a suspect in the Delphi homicides within two days, Riley said he is anticipating answers next week.

He said police also have obtained samples of Nations' DNA, which has become a common procedure over the course of the seven-month-long investigation. He added that the samples will be compared to evidence gathered at the crime scene..."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...swers-soon-delphi-double-homicides/713451001/

As for other POIs, imo the new legislation definitely could prove helpful going forward.

Why have you been to the Monon High Bridge a thousand times? That’s 2000 hours of driving. Not trying to be snarky or coy, just wondering why someone an hour away would frequent the bridge so often. How did you know of it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In an earlier post there was mention of a sibling who frequented that bridge area and stated those people were referred to as 'bobs' = beneath the bridge. Drug addicts.

Yes, for sure LE removed a pair of boots from the facility early on.

The "facts" that RIP is compiling should help.

IIRC also somewhere there's discussion about illegal workers at Indiana Packers using false identity but I don't recall the source.

Problem is as Indiana Packers has been under the scope IF it was the employer of BG, it would seem unlikely he's still working there. Not to rule out LE may be questioning current employees about prior employees.

It's an interesting local connection that offers possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal