IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sister was asked what color shoes by the searchers who found the bodies. Not about clothes, hair color, etc. That is highly significant to me. moo

I'm catching up backwards again, Sorry. It's in MSM. http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-tips-catch-libby-and-abbys-killer/949182001/

Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

"We found them," Kelsi recalled them yelling to her.

But she wasn't allowed to go to the girls. Neither were Libby's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, with whom she lived, or Williams' mother.

He was referring to the time when the girls didn't show up and were presumed to be there. I am going to search the clips that are available and will post if I find it.
I have found a US world news article which states the witness saw the man around the time the girls were slain. I did a google search and several came up. This particular one seemed the best but it just hung up my phone so I couldn't complete posting the link. I thought it was an unusual article because we don't actually know the time they were killed do we? If someone else could try I just Googled delphi murders witness and several come up.

Does anyone have a link to where I can read about the witness seeing BG leaving? Where was this encounter?
If it is the Dr Phil program, we don't have a link so how do we deal with this?
I haven't watched it and only have what has been put on here to go by or Dr.P website. Is it on there?

It's not on the Dr. Phil program and it isn't a source that's allowed here.

I hope I am wrong but this case won’t be solved anytime soon if ever. They have got no idea who is guilty and haven’t done from the get go.

Hi Daae,

I didn’t get to see the show when it aired and haven’t had time to try to find videos online yet, but so many posters are writing about MP’s quote above. Can you or someone else tell me what time of day “around that time of day” is referring to? TIA!
I also asked exactly the same but noone has been able to provide a time for "around that time of day". So I've got no idea what that meant. :confused:

One thing that really sticks with me after watching the case on Dr Phil.....It seemed very important for the family members on both sides that both girls be remembered for who they were and they took that opportunity to talk about each of them.

But especially Abby's mom. She just seemed so....can't even think of the right words to say...but deeply heart-broken, down, defeated but then toss in a blend of frustrated and even a tad bitter due to the rumour mill. When the snapchat photo was displayed on the screen, she literally spat out that people were saying the two went to the bridge because Abby had planned to meet someone. (My paraphrasing, not an actual quote) "Look at her, look at how she was dressed, she wouldn't dress like that if she was meeting someone!" Then she went on to describe what Abby was wearing....her own jacket, Libby's shirt (someone here transcribed it earlier).

My impression only but she just seemed so very frustrated at having to defend her daughter's intregity amidst her own obvious grief, loss and sorrow. I felt great compassion for her.

I hope I am wrong but this case won’t be solved anytime soon if ever. They have got no idea who is guilty and haven’t done from the get go.

Sadly, I agree. More than enough resources have been dedicated to this case to do a thorough vetting of leads. The rhetoric now is no different than in the first days after the murders: hoping for that one tip which will break this case and lead to an arrest.

Respectfully, Stelehart, that part of the news article is flat out wrong. I have gone back twice to watch the show on my DVR, and Kelsi says the asked her "what color Shoes" her sister was wearing....not clothes. Seems like the journalist didn't get the quote right!

Hi Area52,
Would you mind rewatching the part where MP allegedly says the witness saw BG leaving “about that time” and please let us know exactly what time “about that time” refers to? Or at least what timeframe was discussed immediately prior to MP’s statement? TIA!

New video Gray Hughes made of route Kelsi drove that day!

https://youtu.be/6HtW8Dqaw0U

Thanks for posting that. The earlier one he just did was good, too.

I remember when he posted that discussion he had with BP, where we learned the timeline for the drop off and pick up, etc. It was good to see all those times jived with what was said on Dr. Phil. Do we still have that discussion?

They should be replaying the Dr. Phil interview. The next time I will record it if possible and try to transcribe it.

Sadly, I agree. More than enough resources have been dedicated to this case to do a thorough vetting of leads. The rhetoric now is no different than in the first days after the murders: hoping for that one tip which will break this case and lead to an arrest.

I think it will take a long time to solve as well. If it's true that others know what happened and are fearful of speaking out, then there's hope of someone doing the right thing but only after they break away from whatever hold is presently over them. Or maybe they fear they'd be falsely implicated too, I don't know.

I couldn't help but wonder if Dr Phil is hoping someone might feel safe in directly contacting him. Just by the way he said, after the tip number appeared in the screen, something about "if you don't have a pen and paper to write it down you can find it on my website or Facebook".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz