IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Area52,
Would you mind rewatching the part where MP allegedly says the witness saw BG leaving “about that time” and please let us know exactly what time “about that time” refers to? Or at least what timeframe was discussed immediately prior to MP’s statement? TIA!

i just watched again, and MP states. " this (sketch) is from a witness who saw him leaving that area around that time that day" . They then discuss Libby's father arriving, so it sounds like the time MP is referring to is around 3;00.

They should be replaying the Dr. Phil interview. The next time I will record it if possible and try to transcribe it.

I have it saved but I'm not willing to transcribe because I don't think the intent of their appearance on the show was that each and every word they said be scrutinized when missing out their facial expressions and overall profound grief in general. That's just my personal opinion, not directing it to you whatsoever.

But one question. At what point in the show did MP mention the witness, just generally. During the first 1/2 hour, last 15 minutes, only asking for your rough estimation because I'm curious.

i just watched again, and MP states. " this (sketch) is from a witness who saw him leaving that area around that time that day" . They then discuss Libby's father arriving, so it sounds like the time MP is referring to is around 3;00.

This reveals that BG was leaving, at least temporarily, and in all probability the bodies were where they were found.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Area52!!!

Around 3 is different from 3:11 when DP tried calling Libby and way different from 4 pm when MP was notified.

That would narrow the window of time to closer to 30 minutes, given the 2:30 time on the billboards. Half an hour isn’t a lot of time at all.....

:thinking:

I'm being told it was on the show. Talked about by MP. Did you see the show?

Yes, I watched the show.

On the show they mentioned a witness providing the sketch. I was under the impression that you wanted more specific information about said witness, which was NOT provided on the show but has been elsewhere.

I have it saved but I'm not willing to transcribe because I don't think the intent of their appearance on the show was that each and every word they said be scrutinized when missing out their facial expressions and overall profound grief in general. That's just my personal opinion, not directing it to you whatsoever.

But one question. At what point in the show did MP mention the witness, just generally. During the first 1/2 hour, last 15 minutes, only asking for your rough estimation because I'm curious.
MP mentions the witness about 25 minutes into the broadcast.

I can't remember, but Area52 recorded it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Area52!!!

Around 3 is different from 3:11 when DP tried calling Libby and way different from 4 pm when MP was notified.

That would narrow the window of time to closer to 30 minutes, given the 2:30 time on the billboards. Half an hour isn’t a lot of time at all.....

:thinking:
That's just how I interpreted the timeline that MP was giving. To me it sounded like it was between the 2:07 photo, and the 3:11 call from Libby's Dad. Hard to really pin down the time because of his wording, but this is my guess.

That's just how I interpreted the timeline that MP was giving. To me it sounded like it was between the 2:07 photo, and the 3:11 call from Libby's Dad. Hard to really pin down the time because of his wording, but this is my guess.

Thanks for your effort. I thought the same re the time line. The very short time line...

It was the Dr. Phil Show!!!! It was MP that stated it. I took notes.

Yes, it was on the Dr. Phil show. I thought we'd been over that? That wasn't what I was saying in my response. There was a witness who claimed to see BG that day. The spoke of that in the episode, which is why we are allowed to reference it. However, that particular witness has also spoken freely about their experience. The source for that, however, is not allowed here since it is SM so it's not something that can be referenced.

Thanks for posting that. The earlier one he just did was good, too.

I remember when he posted that discussion he had with BP, where we learned the timeline for the drop off and pick up, etc. It was good to see all those times jived with what was said on Dr. Phil. Do we still have that discussion?

Yes, very interesting! Thanks for bumping up GH's video, I missed BoggLed's original post. It's really helpful to get an understanding of the routes back and forth.

This reveals that BG was leaving, at least temporarily, and in all probability the bodies were where they were found.
So they were killed sometime between 2.30 and 3.00 p.m.
I wonder if the demeanour and clothes were noticed by the witness? This must be an additional witness to the one who saw him beforehand.

July 17 press conference transcription excerpt from thread #62 post #236:

Q. In the release you mentioned some things exactly such as the hair color, can you talk about this at this time?

A. Basically, the hair color is a reddish brown. She was .... the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but sh .... the person said it was definitely not blue. She was very obvious .... the person was very obviously not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on what color it was.

Q. So there are people out there who are sure they saw this guy walking around this day and they helped you out, is that it?

A. Pretty much that's what it is, yes.

Q. Did those people come forward right away, or did it take a little time for those people to come forward?

A. It's been a while. It took a little bit, people are scared, they are afraid to be recognized by the subject, so, it just takes a while for these things to happened. Like I said, the picture did not come overnight, we've been working on this for a while.

Afraid I don't have a link. A woman who was walking her dog on the trail roughly where it ends at the bridge claimed she saw BG, then she crossed paths with the girls shortly afterwards. She was interviewed by either RTV6 or Fox59 out of Indy earlier this past year. Approximately 1:50 or maybe 1:55 PM is when she encountered him.

Thank you, Falling Down. This is what I ave been referencing for Shiresleuth and what Daee was apparently confused about in my post.

It WAS mentioned on the Dr. Phil show that a witness saw BG. When I was asked to provide more information about said witness, and I answered that the information wasn't shown on the show, I was referencing the info you've provided above about the woman on the trail (which has been discussed elsewhere but wasn't on the show). So thank you for including this in your response.

I am sorry if my post here sounds clipped but I am very, very frustrated at this moment. I feel like several of my comments have been misconstrued and I am not sure how to make them clearer.

Thank you, Falling Down. This is what I ave been referencing for Shiresleuth and what Daee was apparently confused about in my post.

It WAS mentioned on the Dr. Phil show that a witness saw BG. When I was asked to provide more information about said witness, and I answered that the information wasn't shown on the show, I was referencing the info you've provided above about the woman on the trail (which has been discussed elsewhere but wasn't on the show). So thank you for including this in your response.

I am sorry if my post here sounds clipped but I am very, very frustrated at this moment. I feel like several of my comments have been misconstrued and I am not sure how to make them clearer.

There must be at least 2 witnesses then: this woman with the dog, and the one who saw him leaving the area. Maybe MP mispoke.

One would think “about that time” would be in direct reference to a specific time. As I mentioned above with the timeline (3:00 vs 3:11 vs 4:00) 10 additional minutes or 40 additional minutes could make a lot of difference. I appreciate you rewatching and posting what MP said. Thanks again!

There must be at least 2 witnesses then: this woman with the dog, and the one who saw him leaving the area. Maybe MP mispoke.

It does appear there was more than one.

"......Police say they hope the sketch will help clarify some of the pictures that were previously released regarding the investigation and the man on the bridge. Police say the sketch of the suspect is based off witness tips, including one woman who told police she saw this man near the Delphi Historic Trails the day Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered..."
http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-...hi-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/

I'm thinking it's the second witness that MP is referring to. Maybe the second witness is the only one who contributed to the sketch!?..

Hi Daae,

IIRC, when LE released the sketch in July, they said it was a composite from witnesses who saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz