IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family went on Dr Phil to get the public to help them so to me that says they don’t have anybody in custody already that they think did this.

It tells me they don't have anyone they know did this imo. But they might think they do, but just in case, they keep it open. Also, there might be more involved and they are looking at that avenue too.

Regarding snarky posts^^

What one perceives as snark should be reported to the mods as per TOS.

Why not let them decide? They have repeatedly said that they don't sit on the threads 24/7 and rely on members to alert them if there is a problem.

Some people are easily offended and what one thinks is snark may not be at all.

Just sayin...

For the record I'm not easily offended. 🙂

yes but that was disputed by dn in his letter. Answers didn't come within two days or a week or even two months so i am doubting they have it yet. How could they have it as they haven't charged him? At present, it can only be taken and put on file on conviction in indiana right? His attorney was correct to turn them away unless they had a subpoena i would think. Could be why they can't include or exclude him yet.

bbm

???

Has this changed? Just trying to keep up. TIA

TY so much Kk. I didn't bother looking once I heard he had blue eyes.

I have been sampling the cranberry and blueberry gins that I have done for Christmas. Have to make sure they taste ok. Once I remove the ginny cranberries and blueberries I make gin jam for use on my porridge in the mornings and hopefully to have with the turkey on the 25th.
:drink:
Yum.

Oh my. Its too bad you cant pass some through the computer screen. LOL

All of it sounds awesome. Especially the Gin Jam. Mmmmmmm :)

bbm

???

Has this changed? Just trying to keep up. TIA
Has my doubt changed? No.
I have just posted DN's proclamation of innocence in the media thread as I am sure there will be continuing questions into future threads.

I have just posted DN's proclamation of innocence in the media thread as I am sure there will be continuing questions into future threads.

Thanks. Just so I'm clear, you don't believe Indiana has DN's DNA?

It really is disheartening, the lynching that happens on-line. So many people were convinced Marcus Harper murdered Tara Grinstead; Clint Bobo his sister; Davy Blackburn his wife; Ron Logan the Delphi girls. The list goes on and on. I’m sure LE is more cautious than ever about releasing info to the public precisely because they don’t want to expose innocent people to self-proclaimed Internet detectives.

JMO
Ive thought about this a lot and even though it is disheartening I have come to the conclusion it is what it is. The public will always be the public and there really is not a whole lot that can be done about it.

Especially with the advent of the internet.

The way i kind of look at it now is it is random bad luck if things happen near your home and someone starts thinking maybe you had a hand in it. You cannot do much about it except to try to make sure to prove your innocence.

Another example is like when a terrorist sets off a bomb and then LE rushes to the parents home to tear it apart and ask the family a bunch of questions. The family may think it is unfair but in a way it is just too bad that their son chose to blow up something. LE has to do what they have to do to be sure to investigate all angles and if that means hauling all his relatives in for questioning, then in a way it is just too bad for them.
It may not be very fair but it is what it is.

Its no different than if your own son or daughter killed someone and LE begins to question whether you helped them escape. In that case the relative brought the unwanted exposure onto the family. The public may begin to question things as well. Fair or not, it is what it is.

I think all we can do is just learn to be cautious before we have evidence of wrongdoing. We here at WS are more equipped to understand how careful we must be where the general public is probably quick to assume things that could be wrong. Again it is what it is unfortunately.

I totally agree with you that this is probably one reason LE is so cautious in the things they release to the public. They need to be very careful not to leave the wrong impression out there. The masses could tear them apart needlessly and unfairly.

It is what it is.

Is there anything more to question that hasn't already been exhausted which might assist in diminishing your doubt? When Tricia allowed the YouTube video link on Dec 9th, she wrote this:

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-76/page2

LOL Misty I read the first bbm line and thought you were referring to the thread itself. :giggle:

Is there anything more to question that hasn't already been exhausted which might assist in diminishing your doubt? When Tricia allowed the YouTube video link on Dec 9th, she wrote this:

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-76/page2

For the record, according to Sgt Riley, IN LE had DN’s DNA before they sent detectives to CO. It could have come from SC, where DN was convicted of a felony. It could have come from IN, where DN was convicted of a felony. It could have come from the FBI, who questioned DN after CO arrested him. It could have come from CO. As far as I know, DNA, legally obtained, can be shared with other LE agencies.

Thanks. Just so I'm clear, you don't believe Indiana has DN's DNA?
I am doubting it based on DN's letter and the fact we have not heard within two days or a week whether it matched or not. Riley said they would know within a week whether they could include/exclude him and that hasn't happened. Why do you keep asking? I have given my opinion and answered many questions now. Everybody can look at DN's letter and make their own mind up what they think.

I am doubting it based on DN's letter and the fact we have not heard within two days or a week whether it matched or not. Riley said they would know within a week whether they could include/exclude him and that hasn't happened. Why do you keep asking? I have given my opinion and answered many questions now. Everybody can look at DN's letter and make their own mind up what they think.

Thank you for responding. I believe that's the first time I asked for clarification of your current opinion after all the evidence presented that they do have his DNA.

moo

For the record, according to Sgt Riley, IN LE had DN’s DNA before they sent detectives to CO. It could have come from SC, where DN was convicted of a felony. It could have come from IN, where DN was convicted of a felony. It could have come from the FBI, who questioned DN after CO arrested him. It could have come from CO. As far as I know, DNA, legally obtained, can be shared with other LE agencies.
That could well be if they got it from CODIS which is what several posters have asked. Have you a link please to your first sentence statement?

ADMIN NOTE:

Not really no. If LE say the DNA has or hasn't matched and charge him or exclude him that could help greatly. Doubting Thomas me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member