IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know that we have no viable excuse for DN's whereabouts on Feb 13. so he's a person who fits the profile, is a POI and has not been dismissed as such, his wife also thinks that BG could be her husband based on the sketch and the photo.

given this and LE's refusal to exonnorate him, even after some time, and much testing and so forth..

given this I am going to stay on him.

I try very hard to tune into feelings and mindsets..emotional connections and the landscape of the crime.

I feel the nexus with DN, and will be quick to judge him and would be hot to convict him if I sat on a jury.

MOO

But the defence could find this post and you would be rejected for jury duty in this case. Joke!

I know a lot of men who don't like to shave often, but don't like how they look with a full beard, so they shave 2-3 times a week. Also, the scruffy look is kinda popular with some.

I noticed that. Politicians and actors too.

I think too much stock has been placed in what that person (who I will no longer name) from CO and his wife have opined.

I also wouldn't put much stock in anything posted on Youtube by those two men, one who is a convicted felon.

I consider the source.

I'm just rather shocked nobody has found a diary yet.

Nevermind, the subject matter may not have been acceptable.

I only know that we have no viable excuse for DN's whereabouts on Feb 13. so he's a person who fits the profile, is a POI and has not been dismissed as such, his wife also thinks that BG could be her husband based on the sketch and the photo.

given this and LE's refusal to exonnorate him, even after some time, and much testing and so forth..

I try very hard to tune into feelings and mindsets..emotional connections and the landscape of the crime.

I feel the nexus with DN, and will be quick to judge him and would be hot to convict him if I sat on a jury.

MOO

Yikes the person from Co (I'm going with BOP's strategy) is but one of a hundred or so POIs who've "not been exonerated" so by your analogy that's going to require one heck of a big courtroom. Maybe an arena?

Yikes the person from Co (I'm going with BOP's strategy) is but one of a hundred or so POIs who've "not been exonerated" so by your analogy that's going to require one heck of a big courtroom. Maybe an arena?

RBBM

IIRC, that is hundreds.

On the Mc Stay case there were a lot of people who thought the family was murdered by the victim's brother. Early in the case I had a feeling a woman was involved due to clothes missing from the house, I felt and could not let go of the feeling that some of Summer McStay's clothing was stolen by the perp and given to another woman.

this has never been proven, it was just the one thing that struck me about their house and the crime scene,

this led me to believe it was it was Chase Merritt who perpetrated this crime, and I could not let go of it through many arguments.

yet somehow the McStay Thread clan managed to keep their cool all through the torturous case, that is up soon for trial,

hope you can join me over there..I'm not always right, but I can smell a rat like nobody's biz.

MOO

RBBM

IIRC, that is hundreds. Gonna need an even bigger room.

Hundreds? And more tips this week, maybe more yet. Keeping all the names of the accused would be complicated. I'd suggest assigning numbers pasted on their foreheads.

Hundreds? And more tips this week, maybe more yet. Keeping all the names of the accused would be complicated. I'd suggest assigning numbers pasted on their foreheads.

LOL. Didn't LE said everyone tipped was a POI and none of them had been cleared?

moo

ETA: Not exactly what I found in MSM but it might be in another report. I did come across this:

"We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation. Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest. Each and everyone of these tips are investigated for any potential connection to our case. We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change--with this tip, or any other tip--rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources."

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/09/27/poli...e-delphi-link-after-man-arrested-in-colorado/

LOL. Didn't LE said everyone tipped was a POI and none of them had been cleared?

moo

Yes I recall that, LE said everyone they talked to was a person of interest. And that does make some sense -- why would they waste time talking to anybody they were disinterested in. But that's certainly poses an even greater dilemma in terms of location. Maybe a football stadium?

Can you provide the link to where LE stated they had audio of the murders?

They didn't. It is all speculation based on the words of a reporter with creative literary license, not a quote by LE, about "the stuff of nightmares" which was published early in the investigation after the revelation that there was audio and video evidence.

If the voice and a photo of the perp aren't enough to help people ID the perp, I don't know what would. There is an enormous reward so salacious details are not going to bring forward a tip when money will not.

This really does boil down to a family member or acquaintance of BG having the courage to finger him. If they do not, he will never be captured. He is too ordinary looking to stand out anywhere and looks like perhaps 10's of millions of men in this country. He looks like everyone but no one all at once.

Yes, but this case is entirely different.

We have so few facts. Don't even know the COD.

Even I came to the same conclusion about who the murderer of the McStay's was. I wasn't on that thread, but followed MSM.

On the Mc Stay case there were a lot of people who thought the family was murdered by the victim's brother. Early in the case I had a feeling a woman was involved due to clothes missing from the house, I felt and could not let go of the feeling that some of Summer McStay's clothing was stolen by the perp and given to another woman.

this has never been proven, it was just the one thing that struck me about their house and the crime scene,

this led me to believe it was it was Chase Merritt who perpetrated this crime, and I could not let go of it through many arguments.

yet somehow the McStay Thread clan managed to keep their cool all through the torturous case, that is up soon for trial,

hope you can join me over there..I'm not always right, but I can smell a rat like nobody's biz.

MOO

Thanks Jax. This is going to be my 'go-to' quote.
Heads up everyone.
I'm going to post this whenever the subject comes up :D

"We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation. Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest. Each and everyone of these tips are investigated for any potential connection to our case. We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change--with this tip, or any other tip--rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources."

moo

ETA: Not exactly what I found in MSM but it might be in another report. I did come across this:

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/09/27/poli...e-delphi-link-after-man-arrested-in-colorado/

MOO
In addition to what others have already pointed out, namely, that LE has not cleared a single one of the hundreds of POIs, we must also not ignore some inconvenient facts. KN said DN resembles the sketch, yes. But so do 1000+ others whose photos and names were sent as tips to LE. Obviously, resembling the sketch has limited probative value. KN also said she doesn’t think DN murdered the girls. She doesn’t even think he could do something like that. So, if we’re valuing her opinion on the sketch, we should also value her opinion on other matters. In addition, KN said DN had few clothes, none of which was a blue jacket. She said he had no vehicle at the time (since they were basically separated). If he needed a ride, he had to call her. No one else has come forward to say they loaned him a vehicle on 2/13. So, the picture is pretty clear about 2/13. DN was down and out with few friends other than KN. Had he needed a vehicle, would someone have just given him the keys? Doubtful. To the point: because someone is a loser who gives us a bad vibe is of no evidentiary value.

This quote is from last July when the sketch was released but it hints that one of LEs challenges in the release of information in general is false accusations being made.

".......Leazenby said law enforcement officials were aware releasing the sketch of the man believed to be connected to the Delphi murders might lead to a plague of social media posts pointing fingers, but officials determined the sketch needed to be released to the public.

"There were a number of things we were concerned about,” he said. “You have a list a pros and cons, and when it was all said and done, our pros list was longer than our cons.”.........
http://www.newsandtribune.com/cnhi_...cle_5301e6ba-8dd4-54f8-976c-88d393831be9.html

They didn't. It is all speculation based on the words of a reporter with creative literary license, not a quote by LE, about "the stuff of nightmares" which was published early in the investigation after the revelation that there was audio and video evidence.

If the voice and a photo of the perp aren't enough to help people ID the perp, I don't know what would. There is an enormous reward so salacious details are not going to bring forward a tip when money will not.

This really does boil down to a family member or acquaintance of BG having the courage to finger him. If they do not, he will never be captured. He is too ordinary looking to stand out anywhere and looks like perhaps 10's of millions of men in this country. He looks like everyone but no one all at once.

If this were (hypothetically) your son, your husband who is the main support of your family, or your brother or father who you adore, would you turn them in? Or would you try to protect them and get them some help? It's possible we're looking at a situation such as this.

Jmo there are plenty of spouses and other relatives who have had no knowledge of the criminal activities of relatives. I am not so sure that "someone out there" knows who the perp is. I have heard LE say that in many cases, but it seems more hopeful than fact, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling