IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I agree with this and have been hoping they would do that very soon. I just dont see it harming the investigation hardly at all because they already released some video and some audio. So a few more tidbits from it may help break the case. Someone may get something from it that makes a light bulb light up for them.

I dont think LE will get false confessions from people because they would first have to somewhat look like the BG. And the odds of someone who wants to run and falsely confess to this crime and also happens to look like BG would have to be slim to none IMO.

I have always been surprised they are keeping the recordings secret.

Maybe it is down to the fact Abby is on that recording on the bridge (IMO) but we all know they died so people won’t exactly be shocked if something horrible is on the recording.

Unless they don’t have more recordings and it’s a bluff that backfired.

JMO
I agree with this and have been hoping they would do that very soon. I just dont see it harming the investigation hardly at all because they already released some video and some audio. So a few more tidbits from it may help break the case. Someone may get something from it that makes a light bulb light up for them.

I dont think LE will get false confessions from people because they would first have to somewhat look like the BG. And the odds of someone who wants to run and falsely confess to this crime and also happens to look like BG would have to be slim to none IMO.

Good point.
I think if LE would release even one certain piece of info there might be an aha moment for someone. Someone that was wondering, felt like they might be betraying someone if they went to LE, wasn't sure anyway, but now this one piece just sent them over the edge. That's what I'm hoping for.

I don't know why this just occurred to me, but do you think BG was only talking to one of the girls when he said down the hill? Has this been discussed? Sorry if I missed it or forgot.

I think it's terrible that an innocent person gets accused of a crime...But really, what is one more crime for DN?

Am I supposed to feel bad that a sex offending pervert, hatchet waving, gun toting, wife beating, conman, hobo, dishonorably discharged marine, who is a felon and fugitive of the law..am I supposed to feel bad that this guy is a POI in 3 murders?

I don't think so, it's not like this is Ed the bible school teacher from down the street.

KN and DN were breaking the law, endangering their children and living a life of grift and homelessness.

I won't apologize and I want to know where they were on Feb 13th the day before valentines day and the day of the ultrasound that they just cant seem to remember from a time when DN was living "under bridges" ..as he told his SO counselor on Feb 14th the day the girls bodies were found.

IMO MOO

OMG thank you! I've been tied up in knots trying to figure out how to say this!

I think it's terrible that an innocent person gets accused of a crime...But really, what is one more crime for DN?

Am I supposed to feel bad that a sex offending pervert, hatchet waving, gun toting, wife beating, conman, hobo, dishonorably discharged marine, who is a felon and fugitive of the law..am I supposed to feel bad that this guy is a POI in 3 murders?

I don't think so, it's not like this is Ed the bible school teacher from down the street.

KN and DN were breaking the law, endangering their children and living a life of grift and homelessness.

I won't apologize and I want to know where they were on Feb 13th the day before valentines day and the day of the ultrasound that they just cant seem to remember from a time when DN was living "under bridges" ..as he told his SO counselor on Feb 14th the day the girls bodies were found.

IMO MOO

I wonder if his SO counsellor ever advised him of the employment opportunities at Indiana Packers?

I wonder if his SO counsellor ever advised him of the employment opportunities at Indiana Packers?

I would sure think so! Or some of his fellow buddies under the bridges! Or his wife! There's numerous ways DN could have (and probably did) hear about IP.

attachment.php
I would love it if they updated the sketch and put a camouflage hat on the suspect, clearly the sketch artist saw the Bridge Guy picture and got it wrong

attachment.php

Attachments

• p100005715.jpg
    p100005715.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 432
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 438
I have always been surprised they are keeping the recordings secret.

Maybe it is down to the fact Abby is on that recording on the bridge (IMO) but we all know they died so people won’t exactly be shocked if something horrible is on the recording.

Unless they don’t have more recordings and it’s a bluff that backfired.
You mean LE may have lied about having a recording of the murder?

attachment.php
I would love it if they updated the sketch and put a camouflage hat on the suspect, clearly the sketch artist saw the Bridge Guy picture and got it wrong

attachment.php
What hat did the witnesses see him wearing? Why not use that one? It does look like a camo cap and most of us agreed with that on the image thread.

You mean LE may have lied about having a recording of the murder?

They clearly have a recording of some kind as they got that still from it. But I am questioning if they have as much as was originally hinted at.

Why release only 3 words from the recording if they have a lot more?

If DN has a reliable alibi for being somewhere, other than in Delphi, Feb. 13, 2017 during the hour(s) of the murders then he can be taken off the POI list.
Period! But, according to ISP he is still on it. Even if they don't have knowledge of a match yet for his DNA, he is still a POI. Period.

LE has NEVER said they have a recording of the murder, so they couldn't have lied about that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't know why this just occurred to me, but do you think BG was only talking to one of the girls when he said down the hill? Has this been discussed? Sorry if I missed it or forgot.

There was early discussion many threads ago that maybe the BG had pushed one of them off the bridge but that was more or less ruled out because of where they both ended up.

There was a video that someone posted who went to the bridge area and they pegged the spot of the "hill" IMO. It was a little path right near the end of the bridge in the direction the BG is seen walking.

He may have pegged it wrong but I think he got it right because it was the closest end in the direction he is walking and it sure looked like a hill and it went right down to the water level from the end. From there he showed how it was a fairly easy walk to get to the area where the girls were by walking on that same side of the creek and then only crossing over right about where they were found. Because it is pretty shallow there.

Anyway sorry I didnt save that persons video but he did a good job IMO of pegging the "hill" that is most likely the hill BG talked about on the voice recording.

Its on youtube and sorry i dont have the link handy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have always felt it was a cap as well but if there are eye witnesses then maybe we are wrong and it wasn’t a cap.

A base ball cap is quite distinctive so maybe it’s the angle we are seeing the image at that makes it look like a cap.

I have always felt it was a cap as well but if there are eye witnesses then maybe we are wrong and it wasn’t a cap.

A base ball cap is quite distinctive so maybe it’s the angle we are seeing the image at that makes it look like a cap.

We were told to ignore the cap, although I can't imagine why they drew that cap on him, unless both witnesses reported different hats.

Ive always thought he had a cap on backwards.

The top of the head area clearly shows an indent so it has to be some sort of cap or hat he has on. Because I dont think his head would have that noticeable indent right on the top.

As far as weather the cap is camo or just brownish I have not been able to guess. But I do think he has a cap on backwards is my guess at it

JMO

I'm not convinced Libby stood at the end of the bridge and videoed BG walking toward her. Something on the Dr Phil show was mentioned that gave me the distinct impression the brief fleeting glimpse that was later recreated into photos was all there is. I do recall that both NASA and Disney were mentioned for helping bring it into reality and it's the best that technology has to offer.

Regardless, I don't think that anybody's gait while walking on that uneven surface of the trestle would be recognizable considering the photo, the voice and the sketch that have already been released. But JMO.

One more mention about the show. The various "hidden men" in the photo were talked about and totally dispelled by the family who of course are fully familiar with the landscape. It made me wonder how many of the 26,000 tips were made regarding that.

I'm not convinced Libby stood at the end of the bridge and videoed BG walking toward her. Something on the Dr Phil show was mentioned that gave me the distinct impression the brief fleeting glimpse that was later recreated into photos was all there is. I do recall that both NASA and Disney were mentioned for helping bring it into reality and it's the best that technology has to offer.

Regardless, I don't think that anybody's gait while walking on that uneven surface of the trestle would be recognizable considering the photo, the voice and the sketch that have already been released. But JMO.

One more mention about the show. The various "hidden men" in the photo were talked about and totally dispelled by the family who of course are fully familiar with the landscape. It made me wonder how many of the 26,000 tips were made regarding that.

You could be right that maybe they only have more audio. They definitely have more audio according to the lead detective. But as far as whether any of it would help who knows.

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators have more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.
“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman.

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

"

If DN has a reliable alibi for being somewhere, other than in Delphi, Feb. 13, 2017 during the hour(s) of the murders then he can be taken off the POI list.
Period! But, according to ISP he is still on it. Even if they don't have knowledge of a match yet for his DNA, he is still a POI. Period.

That’s what I can’t get- where was he on the afternoon of February 13? His letter does not address that.

I get the importance of standing before a jury of ones peers, and we are only online sleuthers, truly. His reasoning for going to Colorado makes sense. Not sure that clears him in any of the cases he is surrounded, though.

I am not saying he did it, but at the same time, he has so many personality traits of a person who could do a crime like this, and I feel like for the 100th time, I still say, if it’s not him, it’s someone like him.

The alibi would seal the deal for me on DN being innocent. He says he is.

Where was he that day?

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads