IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What devices did you suspect they were referring to when mentioning "electronic equipment"?

Another form of electronic equipment, that does not apply to this particular search of RLs property, would be thermal imaging devices or breath alcohol detectors.

I think the good people in this WS community are able to determine if electronic equipment refers to metal detectors or not. We have a smart, nay, brilliant community here. They know what to believe, what to question and what to cast aside.
It could also mean equipment to look for blood and bodily fluids.

What devices did you suspect they were referring to when mentioning "electronic equipment"?

Another form of electronic equipment, that does not apply to this particular search of RLs property, would be thermal imaging devices or breath alcohol detectors.

I think the good people in this WS community are able to determine if electronic equipment refers to metal detectors or not. We have a smart, nay, brilliant community here. They know what to believe, what to question and what to cast aside.
Also I think shoe print equipment is electronic.

Has ISP released any additional audio recordings? Have the released the manner in which they were killed?

OT but where is the delete account located on WS? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could also mean equipment to look for blood and bodily fluids.

Also I think shoe print equipment is electronic.

Very good options, ocgrad. I don't know what type electronic equipment is used for detecting bodily fluids, do you?

I grabbed this SS from the Search of RLs property. The K9 leads his handler into the barn across the street from RLs home.

Screenshot (166).jpg

SS Source
Police search Delphi property
WTHR
Published on Mar 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8&t=221s

OT but where is the delete account located on WS? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. TIA.

Please don't do that. You have been a respected member for a very long time. I urge you to sleep on it :loveyou:

Has ISP released any additional audio recordings? Have the released the manner in which they were killed?

No additional audio recordings, no cause of death released.

marking spot.
I have not followed this thread but trying to catch up.
My question is, are the majority of you in the opinion the DN is the right guy?

marking spot.

IMO, no. It is a gut feeling I have that there may be 2 persons involved.

Yeah, I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole BUT, SINCE YOU'RE FORCING ME TO!! LOL.

Yeah, when I came across this, all sorts of things popped into my mind. I mean, maybe she's under his control and was participating in some sorta twisted fantasy that went sideways. Maybe she setup the meeting or did the catfishing. Maybe it was a botched robbery. Maybe it involved drugs.

It is sad and is unfortunate what people will do for someone that they're in love with and don't want to lose. Of someone they think they're in love with. We all know how crazy this world can be.

I could be wrong about all of this. It's possible that she's has already thrown him under the bus with the hope of maybe getting some money but has worked a deal that will give her, her kids back.

Also, can anyone out there figure the RL news out. I don't remember what it was exactly called but be has a hearing coming up to reduce his sentence. What in the world is that? Is that normal? Who requested it? Could it be that he worked a deal to provide additional data to reduce his sentence? I just need someone to help me with this one. I'm no lawyer but I've never heard of anything like that. I can't imagine that he'd be sentenced to one thing, start his sentence and then a few months later be going to a hearing to adjust his sentence. Seems wild.

Aloha!!

Happens all the time, especially with non-violent offenders. I expect he'll be out soon.

marking spot.

No. IMO, DN isn't the right guy for Tim Watkins' murder or the Delphi girls.

marking spot.

Nope. I think it is someone older and heavier. A random killer who likely has other victims given the brazenness of the crime (midday, 2 victims, etc)

The time of day and it being a weekday doesn't fit, but I've often wondered if BG maybe had a girlfriend in Delphi, possibly a few years ago. It could be that BG and his girlfriend went to that area to be intimate, maybe the girlfriend was married, or maybe it was just exciting. BG could have gone there in the hope of coming across a couple and quite possibly would have killed the man immediately and terrorised and killed the woman. The alternative is that he knew children weren't going to school that day. Somehow he knows that teenagers will go to that area unaccompanied, so it was worth a trip out to try his luck.

Either way, he may have been stalking around for several hours and becoming increasingly frustrated and even angry, as there were several adults there. Finally he spots the girls, this may not have been his planned quarry, but he's frustrated and he needs a 'kick'. He knows there's other people around and although they may not have seen him yet, the chances of being seen with the two girls is very high risk. So he's quick. He gets the girls under control (a gun/knife, threats to hurt one girl etc) and gets them to a 'safe' and unseen place asap.

I just think his past may lie in sex crimes. He started off as a peeping Tom and then moved into rape. He is undoubtedly a really horrible and frightening sexual partner. I think it's a wife or long term girlfriend who is the key to this. I hope to God they join up the dots sooner rather than later.

Back in one of the earlier threads there's information where I looked up his early convictions in North Carolina and mapped them; it appeared that he had a pattern of going away from his home/the base to expose himself. It's not an uncommon pattern for serial sex offenders. If that's his pattern (and there's not enough evidence to say it is) he might have chosen that area precisely because he had no connection to it. But that would make it much more difficult to prove he was ever there.

I do too.

I don't think it's impossible that DN was one of them. If it's not him, then I think it's a very similar personality type and criminal profile.

marking spot.

Seems to be pretty evenly split into 3s with some thinking he is, some thinking he isn't, and some being on the fence.

Is it possible he is one of those two? Idk, but he looks a lot like BG to me. Jmo

But I do agree there could have been two perpetrators.
ETA: If it is DN I believe he’s lost some weight , which isn’t impossible, IMO

Happens all the time, especially with non-violent offenders. I expect he'll be out soon.

Seems to be pretty evenly split into 3s with some thinking he is, some thinking he isn't, and some being on the fence.

IMO I don't believe LE would let go of DN as a POI without some concrete reasons. But we will never know what they are doing or pursuing other than what they say: that every tip is thoroughly investigated.

Anyone willing to help me by giving a brief 1, 2, 3 example list of why you believe he is or isn't the right guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member