IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I provided them for heart who asked. I don't accept any excuses for DN's behaviour over the last ten years. I provided possible reasons for a Delphi connection in a previous post. Now LE and the courts need to do their jobs. One thing LE could do is check with his RSO office, who he reported working for in February, when he was checking in so regularly. They are required to provide that information I believe. Or LE could ask the guy who mentioned DN was working for a Zionsville company. LE obviously have not been able to speak with DN because of the order recently lifted.
:cow:
HI Shire,
Can you tell me how or who to contact to ask if its OK to post some information about DN' employment?

http://fox59.com/2017/11/22/despera...lved-cases-using-psychics-in-hopes-for-clues/

Interesting thought here from the Medium: "Jenny Lee believes the girls weren’t targeted, instead she feels Abby and Libby saw something they weren’t supposed to.

“He was there for something else. There’s a circumstance that came together at the wrong time and they were there at the wrong time and that’s what happened. So, it was bad timing,” explains Jenny Lee.

Can WSs hypothesize what they could have seen on the trail that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it would save me weeks and weeks of reading.
And like I said, I value the smart people on here and their amazing amateur detective minds.
I haven't followed the case too closely because when it comes to children it is painstakingly difficult to take emotion out of sleuthing. Believe me I understand a late comer to a thread is an eye roll. But I appreciate those willing to indulge in a few questions.
and oops! I did not realize you can't ask to be PMd. But I would be curious to know any other POIs. reporter? anyone else? Again thanks for anyone with the patience to help me out.

Thanks for your clarification! It might be a misunderstanding to think we're able to assist by a "who dun it" approach here, similar to a murder mystery.

This might be helpful to read in understanding of Websleuths rules and policies as well --

'You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stop-posting-images-killer.html#ixzz53WXHYiMm

HI Shire,
Can you tell me how or who to contact to ask if its OK to post some information about DN' employment?
Alert on your post and ask permission. Also for good measure pm Tricia and Sillybilly and maybe Greater than with your info and what you would like to post. Maybe tip LE also if it can place him in or near Delphi in February.

http://fox59.com/2017/11/22/despera...lved-cases-using-psychics-in-hopes-for-clues/

Interesting thought here from the Medium: "Jenny Lee believes the girls weren’t targeted, instead she feels Abby and Libby saw something they weren’t supposed to.

“He was there for something else. There’s a circumstance that came together at the wrong time and they were there at the wrong time and that’s what happened. So, it was bad timing,” explains Jenny Lee.

My thought in reading that article earlier was why doesn't the psychic have the answer to that question? What a waste of money!

As per RL: there is nothing, IMO, unusual or suspicious about his filing for a modification of sentence. On April 13, the court stated: "[FONT=&amp] Upon the filing of a petition the Court may consider a modification of sentence to Community Corrections."

[/FONT]
He apparently has been doing well enough that his attorney thought it was a good time to file for a progress report, which he did on Sept 26, they received the report, the motion for modification was filed and a court date has been set for Tuesday.

I don't know how it is in other states, but the Indiana courts I'm familiar with hear some types of cases on Tues and Thus and other types of cases on Fridays. MOO it's business as usual and has no tie, whatsoever, to DN's court stuff.
As I said by coincidence, both old and new POI are in court next week in different states. How weird is that?
JMO.

My thought in reading that article earlier was why doesn't the psychic have the answer to that question? What a waste of money!
Good point. :laughing:

We can hupothesize though (to answer OP question), as long as we make it clear it is just an opinion.
JMO, MOO, IMO etc.

If someone were psychic in the literal sense, they could solve this. And buy a winning powerball ticket this week. Psychics are in my opinion as valuable a source as leprechauns and magic 8 balls. All they do is waste people's time, money, and hope.

My opinion only.

I think they saw him expose himself to them and he probably said something like " do you want etc" like he did to a previous woman. He followed them at a distance across the bridge and they started to video him and record as he ordered them down the hill, where they fought, ran and he pursued them , shot and killed them burying them under leaves (as he had seen his mum buried). He left via the easern side of the creek and rejoined the trail.

AJMHO

Thanks for your clarification! It might be a misunderstanding to think we're able to assist by a "who dun it" approach here, similar to a murder mystery.

This might be helpful to read in understanding of Websleuths rules and policies as well --

'You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stop-posting-images-killer.html#ixzz53WXHYiMm

Not only that. From the link, innocent people suffer when they are accused or compared to the details of the crime.;
If you feel someone might be the suspect, please notify the tip line at (844) 549-5786 or the email address abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

'Do the right thing and help us solve the case and not cause unwanted pain and grief to those who may be innocent!'

Because it would save me weeks and weeks of reading.
And like I said, I value the smart people on here and their amazing amateur detective minds.
I haven't followed the case too closely because when it comes to children it is painstakingly difficult to take emotion out of sleuthing. Believe me I understand a late comer to a thread is an eye roll. But I appreciate those willing to indulge in a few questions.
and oops! I did not realize you can't ask to be PMd. But I would be curious to know any other POIs. reporter? anyone else? Again thanks for anyone with the patience to help me out.

Have a look through the media thread for a wealth of info in catching up.
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

HTH

As I said by coincidence, both old and new POI are in court next week in different states. How weird is that?
JMO.

Gee, I don't know. How weird is it that RL was in Plainfield at the Diagnostic Center after his arrest and DN was in Plainfield getting tickets several months later?

It's a small world.

Gee, I don't know. How weird is it that RL was in Plainfield at the Diagnostic Center after his arrest and DN was in Plainfield getting tickets several months later?

It's a small world.
Have you a link for RL in Plainfield? Hadn't heard that before.
It certainly is a small world. DN absconding from one state where he looks like the sketch of a murder suspect, to turn up on a trail 1,000 miles away where yet another murder happens. Bad luck seems to dog him doesn't it?
What's the diagnostics center? is it for drunken drivers? Maybe they knew each other or met there previously?

If someone were psychic in the literal sense, they could solve this. And buy a winning powerball ticket this week. Psychics are in my opinion as valuable a source as leprechauns and magic 8 balls. All they do is waste people's time, money, and hope.

My opinion only.

(I knew you were gonna say that... :wink: )

It certainly is a small world. DN absconding from one state where he looks like the sketch of a murder suspect, to turn up on a trail 1,000 miles away where yet another murder happens. Bad luck seems to dog him doesn't it?

Snipped for focus - bbm.

I'd have agree about the bad luck until yesterday. But, getting off with probation...

moo

Asking again: anyone know where Libby's parents are and why she lives with her grandparents?

Irrelevant. Family members of victims cannot be sleuthed here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snipped for focus - bbm.

I'd have agree about the bad luck until yesterday. But, getting off with probation...

moo

I'm waiting for the extradition request- if that doesn't happen, I would have to agree, however, some posters say probation is worse than prison. One slip up and you have to serve your time. RL is a good example. He was two months shy of his probation finishing when he thought "I'll just do this bit of recycling"..........

If you guys could ask LE some questions, what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member