IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Boxer,

Is it possible that what looks like a white stripe is actually a trick of the light (glare, reflection, blown highlights, etc.) ?

Here's an interesting resource. . . a page of "safety shoes and boots" and boot covers.

https://www.buyingdirect.net/Leg_Toe_Foot_Guards_Chaps_Overshoes_Safety_Supplies_s/36.htm

It's a small selection of various types of footwear/shoe covers/protective devices. The USDA has certain standards/requirements for footwear worn in a food processing/slaughter/packing facility.

I had no idea there was such a range of products. . . some of them look like the lower extremities of C3PO (of Star Wars fame) :)

I think that the stripe looks even across like its a strap, not a reflection. But its all pretty blurry. Looking for a match is amazingly difficult, even though it seems like it would be a common sort of design.

What exactly do you mean? ( DN or someone actually in Delphi ?) The girls apparently spoke of the stranger behind them, so they cannot have known him IMO, unless I have misunderstood the reports.

I don't think it's DN.

In the OJ era, jurors couldn't wrap their head around DNA evidence. It was too new and too confusing.
Nowadays the prosecution better have that undeniable DNA or jurors go the other way and can't wrap their head around why there isn't DNA evidence. It's expected even though it's still not quite understood by the average juror. JMO

Just my two cents but I think the girls were familiar with BG. I think he's right under everyones nose. I think LE know exactly who did it but just doesn't have the smoking gun evidence to secure a conviction. The DA has to think they can win the case...and they're not quite there yet.

To clarify, I can't find anything other than they spoke of a man behind them not necessarily a stranger. Thus my comment of allegedly.
Please explain why you think they knew him. I stated IMO apparently they didn't know him and only talked of a strange man behind them. They didn't apparently talk of someone they knew behind them, so why do you think they knew him?

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37265230/fbi-hunt-for-murder-suspect-leads-to-southeast-tennessee

I just seen this article in my usual search for news on the Delphi Murders. Posted today, it claims that the FBI has taken their search for BG to southeast Tennessee without offering any other information.

What does this mean? Does it mean they’re onto something or somebody who recently moved to Tennessee? It’s really bizarre how the wording is here

Here is another one, just released this morning:
http://newschannel9.com/news/local/fbi-expands-indiana-murder-suspect-search-to-southeast-tennesseee

ETA: quote from link:
"The FBI has not provided additional details as to why the search is now in southeastern Tennessee. NewsChannel 9 continues to check, and we will update you when we get more information.
If you've seen the man who matches the description, call 911 immediately."

Can anybody think of a reason why they’d do this? Is it just to further expand the information that they’re spreading around or is it because they actually suspect somebody and believe he now lives in Tennessee. This could be a huge break or absolutely nothing of interest

Can anybody think of a reason why they’d do this? Is it just to further expand the information that they’re spreading around or is it because they actually suspect somebody and believe he now lives in Tennessee. This could be a huge break or absolutely nothing of interest

Doesn't sound like it's to expand info. Sounds to me like the FBI is zeroing in on Bledsoe Co, TN. Hard to say though. Both articles timestamp per my search were released between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST this morning, which is an odd time to release news unless it's of a breaking nature. It doesn't say breaking news in the articles though.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37265230/fbi-hunt-for-murder-suspect-leads-to-southeast-tennessee

I just seen this article in my usual search for news on the Delphi Murders. Posted today, it claims that the FBI has taken their search for BG to southeast Tennessee without offering any other information.

What does this mean? Does it mean they’re onto something or somebody who recently moved to Tennessee? It’s really bizarre how the wording is here
Potential progress!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A tip in response to the sketch?

ETA: I can't find anything new at all when I search.

This is a screenshot from the article, which is a screenshot of a post the Bledsoe Co Sheriff shared on their FB page last night.
At first I missed the comment under the poster that says "FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe"

Attachments

• BledsoeCoTNSheriffFB.jpg
    BledsoeCoTNSheriffFB.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 77
A tip in response to the sketch?
ETA: I can't find anything new at all when I search.

If you Google
Delphi Murders Tennessee
Then go to News (not All)
The articles come up.

If you Just Google Delphi Murders
Nothing about this in Tennessee is coming up yet.

It’s on the first page for me? I just scroll down to the middle and it’s there, along with a few other similar articles that are filtering through now.

Doesn't sound like it's to expand info. Sounds to me like the FBI is zeroing in on Bledsoe Co, TN. Hard to say though. Both articles timestamp per my search were released between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST this morning, which is an odd time to release news unless it's of a breaking nature. It doesn't say breaking news in the articles though.

It really is an odd time but since the tweet was from the Sherriff of Bledsoe County, it appears something is up. Let today finally be the day!

Great Job! Thank you!

It really is an odd time but since the tweet was from the Sherriff of Bledsoe County, it appears something is up. Let today finally be the day!

As soon as I ran across the news article that they were pursuing something in TN...I hopped back on webslueths. I hope today IS the day. 🤞🏻

Ugh, I don't know what to make of this. Still searching news and an article came up that contains the same wording: "search has expanded into Tennessee". But it's about a billboard on I-65 north of Nashville, and it's dated 2/28/2017.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/indiana-murder-case-reaches-tennessee

If there is anything unfolding in SE TN then more IN news outlets should be picking up the story this morning.
ETA: As soon as I posted this FOX59 in Indy published an article: http://fox59.com/2018/01/15/tenness...i-teens-murderer-into-southeastern-tennessee/

Megan Kelly is doing a piece on Abbey and Liberty in just a minute on NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members