IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIGHT NOW 10:20 AM Eastern time-Meghan Kelly Show- Abby & Libby Story on!!!! NBC channel 5 for me.

ISP said today on Megyn Kelly that no one else saw the perp on the trail. That's not what we were told in the past.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

(Because I can’t find a smilie of a dog chasing it’s tail.....)

(Not directed at you, rocket. Directed at the seemingly contradictory information we are receiving from LE.)

ISP said today on Megyn Kelly that no one else saw the perp on the trail. That's not what we were told in the past.

That is strange. There was one witness that was said to have passed him on the trail, and more that 'saw him walking' which could be anywhere, parking lot, on the road, etc.

Update on Bledsoe County Sheriff Department FB page reads "To clarify this suspect HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN BLEDSOE COUNTY or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."

JIC, I emailed my aunt who lives in Chattanooga the Channel 59 News link and told her to keep her eyes peeled. She also knows lots of people so help to get the word out.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

(Because I can’t find a smilie of a dog chasing it’s tail.....)

(Not directed at you, rocket. Directed at the seemingly contradictory information we are receiving from LE.)

I know! So frustrating!!

I'm at least glad to see that in the past few weeks the story has been on Phil and Megyn. Hopefully more shows will follow suit.

BG might have calculated that he needs to stay in his accent zone, where he fits in better - fleeing to Seattle, Arizona or Florida would have anyone there that followed the the case at all saying to themselves: " Hmmm. , 5'6" to 5'10', about 45 yo - white, passable to the sketch - some kind of southern midwestern accent - I am calling this in."

That is strange. There was one witness that was said to have passed him on the trail, and more that 'saw him walking' which could be anywhere, parking lot, on the road, etc.

Thought the sketch came from an eyewitness who saw BG? Maybe the news person misspoke?

Wow! NO eyewitness?!? DON'T pay attention to the face of the sketch but to focus on the figure of BG?!?

this is too crazy. I couldn't believe my ears when Carter said there were no witnesses. Could he have been speaking about witnesses to the murders themselves? He sat on the set of Dr. Phil a few weeks ago as the witness description was discussed and didn't contradict the statements being made by MP. Either the sketch came from a witness or it didn't. Anybody ?????

this is too crazy. I couldn't believe my ears when Carter said there were no witnesses. Could he have been speaking about witnesses to the murders themselves? He sat on the set of Dr. Phil a few weeks ago as the witness description was discussed and didn't contradict the statements being made by MP. Either the sketch came from a witness or it didn't. Anybody ?????

When I heard him say that, my jaw dropped. My next thought was "he HAD to be referring to the murders themselves"

I just finished watching the show about Libby and Abby..here are some new things for me..

1. Libby took a sweatshirt to wear in case she needed it
2. No eyewitnesses that saw BG-I thought that there were eyewitnesses..
3. Search has extended to SE Tennessee
4. Reward and amount talked about

Did anyone hear the audio of "down the hill" played on Megyn Kelly?
I didn't. Did I just miss it somehow or was it inexplicably not included in the segment?

My take after my initial confusion was that they were actually discussing the picture and voice Libby recorded so I feel that Carter meant that no other witnesses saw him "on the bridge" that day. We know that a witness saw him leaving but we don't know location.
I was likewise confused when carter said "disregard the face and focus on the body - people can recognize someone they know by the body". Then I realized they were talking about the photo of BG with the pixelated face, not the sketch. With the sketch it was said to focus on the face, LOL :gaah:

I think there is a rush for time in a show like this.

JMO

ETA I'll stick with this - https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...melines-NO-DISCUSSION&p=13849787#post13849787

My take after my initial confusion was that they were actually discussing the picture and voice Libby recorded so I feel that Carter meant that no other witnesses saw him "on the bridge" that day. We know that a witness saw him leaving but we don't know location.
I was likewise confused when carter said "disregard the face and focus on the body - people can recognize someone they know by the body". Then I realized they were talking about the photo of BG with the pixelated face, not the sketch. With the sketch it was said to focus on the face, LOL :gaah:

I think there is a rush for time in a show like this.

JMO

ETA I'll stick with this - https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...melines-NO-DISCUSSION&p=13849787#post13849787

I think grey Hughes noted the place the witness saw BG in the video where Becky was driving to show the route taken to pick the girls up. Not sure we are allowed to post it since its a YouTube video. I can't get anything to post. Keeps telling me its blocking me to protect my device. :-(

For those who couldn't watch, this is a brief transcript from MK show this morning, a portion of her conversation with ISP Superintendent Doug Carter:

MK: "Have there been any other similar crimes Doug, any other similar MOs in the area?
DC: Well we believe that a person that would commit a crime like this, with such incredibly evil intent, likely has committed that crime before, and with that known, he likely will commit it again. And the image that we have, to America, is please, disregard the face, but look at the body, because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body. (Image of BG on screen)
MK: Can you tell the age of this man?
DC: We can't.
MK: You don't know. And not even a range?
DC: I think a range would be speculative at this point in time. Obviously a grown man.
MK: Were there any eyewitnesses who actually saw him?
DC: No there were not.
MK: Other than, obviously the girls
DC: (nods head) Right.
(MK returns to talking with Abby's mom.)

IMHO it would be great if someone with good graphics skills could take the suspect sketch and place the face on the bridge photo so the face would appear visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995