IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? It's only side by sides we can't do. I'll alert my previous post and ask.
Done. We'll see what mods say.

IIRC LE instructed earlier that the photo not be altered.

Sorry I don't have a link but maybe someone else remembers this.

For those who couldn't watch, this is a brief transcript from MK show this morning, a portion of her conversation with ISP Superintendent Doug Carter:

MK: "Have there been any other similar crimes Doug, any other similar MOs in the area?
DC: Well we believe that a person that would commit a crime like this, with such incredibly evil intent, likely has committed that crime before, and with that known, he likely will commit it again. And the image that we have, to America, is please, disregard the face, but look at the body, because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body. (Image of BG on screen)
MK: Can you tell the age of this man?
DC: We can't.
MK: You don't know. And not even a range?
DC: I think a range would be speculative at this point in time. Obviously a grown man.
MK: Were there any eyewitnesses who actually saw him?
DC: No there were not.
MK: Other than, obviously the girls
DC: (nods head) Right.
(MK returns to talking with Abby's mom.)
TY Kizzy. So he is saying this is a possible SK - "likely has committed that crime before and with that known, he likely will commit it again"

So they are looking for previous and later murders so this could explain SE Tennessee and Co IMO.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37265230/fbi-hunt-for-murder-suspect-leads-to-southeast-tennessee

I just seen this article in my usual search for news on the Delphi Murders. Posted today, it claims that the FBI has taken their search for BG to southeast Tennessee without offering any other information.

What does this mean? Does it mean they’re onto something or somebody who recently moved to Tennessee? It’s really bizarre how the wording is here
WooooHoooo HeathyHeath! Thanks so much!!!

MK directly asked the people of SE Tennessee to be on the lookout out for BG.

There is a reason for MK to specifically mention that area. Reading the statements once again, it's unknown whether or not the FBI were actively searching for someone in Bledsoe County, who couldn't be found. Yet it was chosen not to release any names. - all in all, as perplexing as ever......

Bledsoe County Sheriff Dept
"FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.”

Indiana State Police
"As with any active investigation, we continue to follow up on tips and leads that come into the tip line. This is just another example of what we do and why we do the work that we do. We are just following up which we have done from day one of this case on information we receive and that is what is going on.”

Bledsoe County Sheriff Dept
"To Clarify this suspect HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN BLEDSOE COUNTY or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."

That's why I've asked mods - now LE are saying disregard BG face.
On the image thread we changed the photo image all the time.

"As part of the families’ efforts to develop investigative leads, information has been shared with numerous police agencies across the nation," Indiana State Police said in a written statement later on Monday. "One agency in Tennessee shared the information on their Facebook Site and added verbiage that stated 'FBI has extended the search into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.' In fact, this is a NATION WIDE search for the person or persons wanted for the murders of Abby and Libby....The timing of the original Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department Facebook post and the live airing on the Megyn Kelly TODAY show resulted in misinformation being shared on the show and the purpose of this release is to correct the inadvertent misinformation."

https://www.wthr.com/article/tennessee-sheriff-clarifies-delphi-suspect-has-not-been-seen-there

Sounds like the ISP company line. They say this every time there is tip follow up that gets noticed by anyone.

This doesn't make sense. There was a woman walking her dog who saw him and was later sorry she hadn't warned the girls about him. Remember that?
Is there an interview with msm because I don’t recall there being one. I could have missed it.

or it’s a rumor

"As part of the families’ efforts to develop investigative leads, information has been shared with numerous police agencies across the nation," Indiana State Police said in a written statement later on Monday. "One agency in Tennessee shared the information on their Facebook Site and added verbiage that stated 'FBI has extended the search into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.' In fact, this is a NATION WIDE search for the person or persons wanted for the murders of Abby and Libby....The timing of the original Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department Facebook post and the live airing on the Megyn Kelly TODAY show resulted in misinformation being shared on the show and the purpose of this release is to correct the inadvertent misinformation."

https://www.wthr.com/article/tennessee-sheriff-clarifies-delphi-suspect-has-not-been-seen-there

The misinformation was that all Sheriff Depts have been contacted by the FBI regarding the ongoing pursuit of the unidentified suspect and Bledsoe County assumed it was directed only to them?

Quite a head scratcher!

Regardless, the unsolved case deserves any and all the exposure, just to keep it in the headlines from time to time.

Now I'm more befuddled than before.
:confused: :thinking: :pullhair:
So the Bledsoe county Sheriff comment was nothing specific to get excited about, is that it? False alarm.

Anyway we still have the "no eye witness" comment, " likely" killed before and since comments and "ignore" BG face comments to mull over.

The misinformation was that all Sheriff Depts have been contacted by the FBI regarding the pursuit of the suspect and Bledsoe County assumed it was directed only to them?

Quite a head scratcher!

Regardless, the unsolved case deserves any and all the exposure, just to keep it in the headlines from time to time.

I think the TN Sheriff said the FBI had extended its search to Bledsoe. In any case every tip cleared is a step forward. Every region scouring itself for BG is a good thing.

Absolutely we are not to alter and play with the official sketch and or images of the video screen grabs that ppl think are photos.

Absolutely we are not to alter and play with the official sketch and or images of the video screen grabs that ppl think are photos.
Best not look at the image discussion thread then.

Could this be saying The Sketch and The Pic are 2 different people???
That could be an interpretation but I don't know if that was what he meant at the time. It could be like on Dr Phil when he said "look at the gait" and we all said "what gait?" He didn't mean "look only at the gait" . MOO.

Best not look at the image discussion thread then.

Zooming in on a pic and altering(aka changing) are not the same thing whatsoever. It makes sense why LE wouldn't want anyone modifying with any of their official releases. While it's probably not covered under copyright, I'm sure there's some law connected with intentional "tampering" of their official material. It has to be that way otherwise they have no means of controlling what recreations, misleading or not, get circulated within the public realm.

JMO

Is there an interview with msm because I don’t recall there being one. I could have missed it.

or it’s a rumor

My apologies. Allegedly someone walking their dog saw him. See post# 265

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads