IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Show with Megan Kelly is going to have a segment on Abby's and Libby's murder. I will post anything new after I watch.

The Indiana State Police released this statement about the investigation on Monday morning: “As with any active investigation, we continue to follow up on tips and leads that come into the tip line. This is just another example of what we do and why we do the work that we do. We are just following up which we have done from day one of this case on information we receive and that is what is going on.”

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37265230/fbi-hunt-for-murder-suspect-leads-to-southeast-tennessee

I just seen this article in my usual search for news on the Delphi Murders. Posted today, it claims that the FBI has taken their search for BG to southeast Tennessee without offering any other information.

What does this mean? Does it mean they’re onto something or somebody who recently moved to Tennessee? It’s really bizarre how the wording is here

Just the fact that LE is releasing any news about the Delphi murders is huge after their long silence imo

The Indiana State Police released this statement about the investigation on Monday morning: “As with any active investigation, we continue to follow up on tips and leads that come into the tip line. This is just another example of what we do and why we do the work that we do. We are just following up which we have done from day one of this case on information we receive and that is what is going on.”

This is much the same statement that was released after LE travelled to Colorado. If nothing else, it proves they are still actively following leads.

Pikesville did happen to offer employment opportunities this summer, which would've brought a significant number of new people into the County.

Textile manufacturer to bring 1,000 new jobs to Bledsoe Co.
http://newschannel9.com/news/local/textile-manufacturer-to-bring-1000-new-jobs-to-bledsoe-co

Today Show with Megan Kelly is going to have a segment on Abby's and Libby's murder. I will post anything new after I watch.

Was this already scheduled or is it new?

Was this already scheduled or is it new?

I dont really know. I watch it every morning, but I didn't see a trailer for it last week. I just realized when the opener began that there would be a segment. It is filmed in New York City so some planning had to go into it as the families and ISP Supt. Carter were on.

The FBI has extended their search for the murderer of two Delphi teens into The FBI has extended their search for the murderer of two Delphi teens into southeastern Tennessee, according to the Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department. They released the following statement on their Facebook page at 11:51 p.m. on Sunday: “FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.”e, according to the Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department. They released the following statement on their Facebook page at 11:51 p.m. on Sunday: “FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.”

The FBI has extended their search for the murderer of two Delphi teens into The FBI has extended their search for the murderer of two Delphi teens into southeastern Tennessee, according to the Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department. They released the following statement on their Facebook page at 11:51 p.m. on Sunday: “FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.”e, according to the Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department. They released the following statement on their Facebook page at 11:51 p.m. on Sunday: “FBI has extended the search Into south eastern Tennessee counties including Bledsoe.”

In no way saying these murders are related to the Delphi crime, but as far as I can tell, they haven’t been solved and they’ve gotten very little media attention, IMO.

http://www.dailypostathenian.com/news/article_b7fb260c-6193-11e7-8086-10604b9f0f42.html (McMinn County, TN)

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...nd-sequatchie-april-identified-chatta/434870/ (Sequatchie County, TN)

Update on Bledsoe County Sheriff Department FB page reads "To clarify this suspect HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN BLEDSOE COUNTY or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."

In light of the very recent IP plant discussion and in case anyone else had the same question I did, yes, there is a meat packing plant (Edgefield Prime Meat Company) in Bledsoe County, TN. No clue if this is important or not yet. I wonder if any Delphi IP workers quit and relocated since February 13.

https://agriculture.tn.gov/Marketing.asp?QSTRING=TNP

It could also simply be someone who had previous ties to the Delphi area, as has been speculated since the threads were still in single digits.

Hope today IS “The Day”!!!!

JMO.

Thank you for your research. It's been long said BG's boots looked like IP boots, and LE removed a pair of them from IP a few days after the murders. My questions are does IP provide its workers with free boots, or do the employees have to purchase them? Do they then wear them out of the plant, or only in the plant during work and leave them in lockers?
If a worker quits or is terminated, do they keep or turn in their boots? If they keep them IMO a pair of IP boots could easily end up at a thrift store. (Not to mention a shelter.) The jeans and jacket BG was wearing are pretty generic looking and I imagine plentiful at thrift stores/shelters in that area. I hope/imagine LE went to major thrift stores and shelters around Delphi inquiring if anyone recalls someone obtaining that "outfit" in the day(s) prior to 2/13 but I'm doubtful any conclusions were made from that investigation.
No it has not long been said those boots look like such and such. There is not enough visual data to determine that the shoes are even boots. Slippery slope

ISP said today on Megyn Kelly that no one else saw the perp on the trail. That's not what we were told in the past.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...nashville-police-goodlettsville-tn/701727001/

In August, 2017 a 12-year-old girl was brutally beaten to death in Davidson County,Tn about two hours from Bledsoe County in South East Tennessee. Her neighbor is charged with her death.

ETA: she was strangled and her clothing was partially removed. The suspect has multiple felonies.

Terrible. Where are these three strike law penalties?
This killer had 30 offenses - he should have been in prison, not living next to a decent family trying to succeed.

'According to police, Coons has been convicted of more than 30 offenses, both felonies and misdemeanors since 1992. The most recent was a felony marijuana possession and unlawful gun possession by a convicted felon in 2016'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995