IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that during the 'bomb threat"? I think Alexis McAdams posted the pic. It's in my photo file I think.

That sounds right. I'd have to check but I do kind of remember it falling under a different kind of story. Could be coincidental but, then again, maybe not.

I too, think the killer is local or knows someone local. If I were LE I would be trying to find out who left Delphi suddenly after the murders. If Libby indeed secretly recorded the guy, then once he found out they had a recording of him it would have alarmed him (as much as that kind of individual can be alarmed ) I would imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they asked for DNA from MS. From those quotes, it sounds like they've only taken DNA from those who are potential suspects, not just the random people that they've spoken to and interviewed, like MS would've been. I distrust regular folks like MS and AG who have injected themselves into the case. Sooo many people have created celebrities of themselves out of attention from this case, just by creating YT videos and social media posts that discuss the case. Unless LE comes right out and states that they asked MS for his DNA and he denied them issue, then I won't believe they asked.
Unfortunately ATM the only source of any info I am finding is from non MSM. It is like there is a media blackout in both states.

I too, think the killer is local or knows someone local. If I were LE I would be trying to find out who left Delphi suddenly after the murders. If Libby indeed secretly recorded the guy, then once he found out they had a recording of him it would have alarmed him (as much as that kind of individual can be alarmed ) I would imagine.

Someone who suddenly moved, passed away, or was in town visiting friends/family and suddenly departed. These are all people who would be on my radar. I know that some people are saying, "Oh, he can't be local because he'd have been turned in by now!" But that is only working under the assumption that he hasn't been turned in. There is a very good chance that the tip has been given to LE, that he's on their radar, but that they haven't put all the pieces together.

I live in a town a little smaller than Delphi and I also knew Delphi well. Although we all tend to know each other in a Hollywood sense (six degrees of separation anyway), it's still possible for a new person to come in and stay off our radar.

IP also has a newish shipping facility on 6.9 acres in Frankfort, only 24 miles south of Delphi.
Frankfort had big construction companies (e.g.Miller Pipelines) working in the area early in 2017.

Yes many many murders have been committed by unlikely individuals in small towns, people that weren’t on police radar. That’s what is so scary - we just don’t know sometimes, who a person really is. I guess that is why profiles are important. Gives us an idea what kind of killer is this? Organised/disorganised, a thrill killer, a person off their head on drugs, a tramp or homeless person ... Wish LE would release a profile....

Yes many many murders have been committed by unlikely individuals in small towns, people that weren’t on police radar. That’s what is so scary - we just don’t know sometimes, who a person really is. I guess that is why profiles are important. Gives us an idea what kind of killer is this? Organised/disorganised, a thrill killer, a person off their head on drugs, a tramp or homeless person ... Wish LE would release a profile....

This is one of the reasons why I am unable to say "X person is BG". Without a COD or some of the more general details about the crime that have been withheld from us, it's difficult to come up with even an amateur arm-sleuthing profile of the killer. We know very little about the crime. Indeed, we're still arguing and speculating as to whether the girls were killed at the location or if they were killed in a secondary one and returned. We don't know the COD, the extent of any additional injuries, who was killed first, what additional dialogue might be on the phone, etc. Almost none of this is any of our business, of course, and LE has every right to keep that information to themselves. I'm just ruminating from a an amateur sleuth's perspective here. :)

Almost none of this is any of our business, of course, and LE has every right to keep that information to themselves.
I disagree. The public has a vested interest in knowing the basic elements of the crime: cause of death, whether the girls were sexually assaulted, etc. People have a right to protect themselves and their families from BG, and they need information in order to do that. LE does not have a right to withhold as much information as they have in this case.

I disagree. The public has a vested interest in knowing the basic elements of the crime: cause of death, whether the girls were sexually assaulted, etc. People have a right to protect themselves and their families from BG, and they need information in order to do that. LE does not have a right to withhold as much information as they have in this case.

I could not disagree more.

The public knows that a murderer is still at large. They know what he looks like, in general, and they have a clip of his voice.

Knowing the cause of death or whether sexual assault is an element of the crime does not help the public keep themselves safe, it only fuels gossip and rumor.

Further, these 2 aspects of the case are known to only a few, key people such that should a tip come in which includes these details, it will raise the alert that the tip may be more credible than the thousands of others.

LE has every "right" to keep details of the crime and investigation from the public. The public had NO right to know the details of an ongoing investigation. None.

I could not disagree more.

The public knows that a murderer is still at large. They know what he looks like, in general, and they have a clip of his voice.

Knowing the cause of death or whether sexual assault is an element of the crime does not help the public keep themselves safe, it only fuels gossip and rumor.

Further, these 2 aspects of the case are known to only a few, key people such that should a tip come in which includes these details, it will raise the alert that the tip may be more credible than the thousands of others.

LE has every "right" to keep details of the crime and investigation from the public. The public had NO right to know the details of an ongoing investigation. None.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I don’t understand how knowing whether there was a rape or sexual assault would increase the ability of the public to protect themselves?

The public do have a right to know if the investigation is close to charging someone or are nowhere near. Can the community relax a little?

That sounds right. I'd have to check but I do kind of remember it falling under a different kind of story. Could be coincidental but, then again, maybe not.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

Feb 2017 bomb threat. I didn't know IP had a Lafayette employment office.
This also states that BP was an employee of IP when the previous incident in May 2016 was called in.

Thanks! turns out it is in my bookmarks along with the boots;

https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/834521628419710989

The public do have a right to know if the investigation is close to charging someone or are nowhere near. Can the community relax a little?
But the public does know. LE has stated when they have enough info to make an arrest, they will announce it. The retiring prosecutor said no arrests were forthcoming anytime soon. Seems pretty clear they are not "close" to charging anyone. It puzzles me that there are those who choose to ignore LE and demand they give updates when they already have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But the public does know. LE has stated when they have enough info to make an arrest, they will announce it. The retiring prosecutor said no arrests were forthcoming anytime soon. Seems pretty clear they are not "close" to charging anyone. It puzzles me that there are those who choose to ignore LE and demand they give updates when they already have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That was months ago. The only recent update is they are moving back to a smaller HQ which indicates to me they are winding down the investigation.

IP also has a newish shipping facility on 6.9 acres in Frankfort, only 24 miles south of Delphi.
Frankfort had big construction companies (e.g.Miller Pipelines) working in the area early in 2017.

I read an article on IP hiring practice. Insufficient background checks - meaning for the purposes of the Federal investigation they were hiring people not eligible to work in the US (illegal immigrants) but would also mean they just don't know who is working for them; felons and criminals.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...-hired-indiana-pork-plant-suit-says/80348604/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406