IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard about the flashers on the Monon Trail? It appears to be about three hours from Deer Creek, but the second flashing incident appears to have happened in February, and the guy that did it reportedly flashed himself to some women, then did something with himself. They have pictures of him, and the women reported that thirty minutes later, he drove by them as they were walking on the trail and gave them a very disturbing wave. I'm not saying it's related, but It might be something to look into. There are also two different men. One is very pale and blonde, the second has dark hair and a beard.

I wish every radio station in the country would play that audio loop every hour on the hour until this murderer is caught.

I'm finding the boots they took to be interesting, because, there are databases of shoe patterns. Makes me think it's very close to the print found and they are wanting to look more closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They took boots? From where?

This thread is moving along, but that's good and keeping up to the minute and lots of ideas are being thrown around! Great job!

My question is was it the officer/police force that confirmed the images at the end of bridge were poles vs. persons? If so, we should take that as confirmation since they were at the bridge personally and can definitely say it was poles ... I wish we could get a picture of the poles to put it to rest! It's probably been posted in another thread, but we are moving so fast! :pullhair:

They took boots? From where?

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

The discussion of boots came from this tweet by a reporter.

I don't believe we know where the boots were taken from however.

I'm trying to catch up with the thread! One thing that has been haunting me about this case since the press conference....is that Libby had so much faith in the justice system, and in all of us in the general public, that she took a risk in taping the crime. She was so brave, and in doing so, placed incredible faith in the rest of us. She gave us a picture, she gave us audio....she really gave us a lot. WE HAVE TO SOLVE THIS!! So she and Abby can rest.

Meanwhile...my husband gets upset that I am so consumed by this. He no longer wants to hear the bad news and negativity....to a degree I can understand...but I think its a good thing to try to piece everything together and help as much as I can. I suppose I don't have any positive news to share with my husband....so I'll keep my sleuthing to myself.

I'm going to go back and read what everyone posted last night!

Unsub is not a local but I firmly believe he has some ties to the area and he actually has some tenuous ties one or more of these families. And he has been in contact with these families or people who know them since the killing.

I believe he only targeted one of the girls. I say Abbie. I think Libby was just in the way of Abbie and he eliminated her pretty quickly. And then he kept Abbie alive for a while because she did not die until the next day. He may have kept her all night long somewhere so he could use her. The girls were kept secluded until the 2/13 search ended. They were somehow placed at the find site on 2/14 before the search started. The find site is really just a dump site. They were killed somewhere else, a secluded place.

BBM... I believe this could be the case. Particularly if there were two involved in the killing I believe at least one of them has ties to the area. 'Not sure about tenuous ties to victims' family.

I'm trying to catch up with the thread! One thing that has been haunting me about this case since the press conference....is that Libby had so much faith in the justice system, and in all of us in the general public, that she took a risk in taping the crime. She was so brave, and in doing so, placed incredible faith in the rest of us. She gave us a picture, she gave us audio....WE HAVE TO SOLVE THIS!! So she and Abby can rest.

Meanwhile...my husband gets upset that I am so consumed by this. He no longer wants to hear the bad news and negativity....to a degree I can understand...but I think its a good thing to try to piece everything together and help as much as I can. I suppose I don't have any positive news to share with my husband....so I'll keep my sleuthing to myself.

I'm going to go back and read what everyone posted last night!

I'm in the same boat with my DH. I'm happy to be a part of this sleuthing community and have like minded folks to talk with though. We have each other and can work together to help.

This thread is moving along, but that's good and keeping up to the minute and lots of ideas are being thrown around! Great job!

My question is was it the officer/police force that confirmed the images at the end of bridge were poles vs. persons? If so, we should take that as confirmation since they were at the bridge personally and can definitely say it was poles ... I wish we could get a picture of the poles to put it to rest! It's probably been posted in another thread, but we are moving so fast! :pullhair:

Yes, it was Sargeant Kim Riley of the Indiana State Police who confirmed they are poles. See post #2 on this thread by tlcya for more details. HTH :)

Unsub is not a local but I firmly believe he has some ties to the area and he actually has some tenuous ties one or more of these families. And he has been in contact with these families or people who know them since the killing.

I believe he only targeted one of the girls. I say Abbie. I think Libby was just in the way of Abbie and he eliminated her pretty quickly. And then he kept Abbie alive for a while because she did not die until the next day. He may have kept her all night long somewhere so he could use her. The girls were kept secluded until the 2/13 search ended. They were somehow placed at the find site on 2/14 before the search started. The find site is really just a dump site. They were killed somewhere else, a secluded place.

I think that would be to risky for him knowing that a search would happen soon after they didn't show up to be picked up. And he wouldn't have known it would have been called off unless he had access to news.
I'm think he killed them both quite soon and was long gone before they were even know to be missing.

Statistically speaking, the murders took place within 1 to 3 hours of the abduction and the crime scene is within 200 yards of where the bodies were found. The crime scene would provide a significant amount of information about the perpetrator. There are some indications that he was unorganised in that one of the victims took his photograph and recorded his voice. However, other indications are that he was organised, which will make the crime very difficult to solve in the absence of a relationship with the victims.

I think that would be to risky for him knowing that a search would happen soon after they didn't show up to be picked up. And he wouldn't have known it would have been called off unless he had access to news.
I'm think he killed them both quite soon and was long gone before they were even know to be missing.

I doubt that he knew when they would be picked up, or if they would be picked up.

What does this mean that the phone pinged all over town after the murders? That probably means that Unsub was walking around town with the phone, no? Yet police say that they tried to ping the phone, but it was dead. Two things.

The phone was either:

Dead

or

Pinging all over town

It can't be both. Right?
In another thread it was discussed how things can be a bit sketchy as far as isolating the pings of only 1 or 2 cell towers. With 3 they can triangulate. Not sure if this is the case in the area (probably missed that info) but might account for the bouncing around town? They may have been able to get the pings before if went dead?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My family used to get a detailed cell phone bill and we noticed our phones were being used in places we knew we hadn't been. The company said our phones were pinging off two different towers miles apart randomly and show us being in one location and two minutes later 50 miles away all while never leaving home.

I doubt that he knew when they would be picked up, or if they would be picked up.

Maybe. My thoughts in another thread was that he saw them be dropped off and heard when they were to be picked up. He then followed them for a while knowing he had x amount of time to hurt them and get away. Who knows..Just my thoughts of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader