IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what you see....

The first image is an enlargement of a section of the photo showing Abby on the bridge

attachment.php

If you look at the base of the tree behind and to the right of her you see this.

attachment.php

It is as large as I can get it.

I notified the tip line of this image as well

I see a shadow. Look at how clearly you can see that tree trunk. If there were something there, you would see it as clearly. There is nothing there IMO. It helps to look at the original photo.

Exactly. I think he is within 2 hours of Delphi, likes the outdoors, has visited the bridge many times, and has a permanent home.

This! I agree with this thought. IMO it's the key to finding who did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF the perp is reading here (slim chance, since us websleuth folk are smart AF and don't kill children) I have one thing to tell you: you're GOING DOWN the hill.

Yes we websleuther's sure are and yes he is! Great post.

Yes, it was Sargeant Kim Riley of the Indiana State Police who confirmed they are poles. See post #2 on this thread by tlcya for more details. HTH :)

We all know there is a barrier down there at the end but thone shadows are closer than the barrier
Trees
Ppl
I don't know.

Jmo

Can anyone tell me if there's any parking areas nearby to the bridge/ near the trail for hikers to park up?
Just a train of thought

What does this mean that the phone pinged all over town after the murders? That probably means that Unsub was walking around town with the phone, no? Yet police say that they tried to ping the phone, but it was dead. Two things.

The phone was either:

Dead

or

Pinging all over town

It can't be both. Right?

The way i understand it even after the battery is dead the last ping can be triangulated. Jmo

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

The discussion of boots came from this tweet by a reporter.

I don't believe we know where the boots were taken from however.

They have not said but I happen to think these boot might have belonged to the searcher who found the girls and that they took them to rule out his footprints from the suspects . The searcher supposedly follows tracks ,which means his tracks are following the suspects and the girls ,When this case gets to court they will need his boots and him to identify the boot and they will need show the jury differences in the foot impression . JMO .

One clue to that is the boots are in plastic bags and evidence normally goes into an acid free paper bag/

There may have been a man waiting down the hill. He has a white plastic grocery type bag. His arm is bent at the elbow. His shirt is white. Any stripes that appear on his shirt may be short tree branches. Oh, and he has sunglasses on the white cap.

The vehicles are parked between him and the water. Look for round black tires. Curves on the vehicles. I cropped the very left hand corner of the original of Abby walking. Gave it a little contrast to darken the shadows. They appear to be very small tinker toy vehicles because the focus is on Abby so this area is slightly out of focus. Admittedly, enhancement is not my forte'. Click on image to enlarge. TY

attachment.php
attachment.php

Please circle the other man and the two vehicles in the photos.

I see a shadow. Look at how clearly you can see that tree trunk. If there were something there, you would see it as clearly. There is nothing there IMO. It helps to look at the original photo.

To the right of the tree trunk I see what appears to be a medium blue upper portion and a lighter blue lower. I also see what might be a brownish hat. In any case the area bears searching ...to assume its nothing could mean losing potential evidence.

guy.JPG

Attachments

• guy1.JPG
    guy1.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 94
I wonder what "local" entails.

Would a nearby city like Logansport be considered local?

There are just so many "huh?"s in this case.

Those poor babies. (Babies to me). <3 :(

I wonder if that could mean he's not originally from the area, perhaps he just recently moved there?

JMO - The unsub will probably never be seen again in the clothes he was wearing when Libby snapped his picture. But, I would bet if they retrieve surveillance cameras in nearby town/towns or gas stations, etc. from a week or so before this happened (and including the day it happened), they'll find him on there. Hopefully, they are on top of that. If the cameras aren't retrieved fairly soon, they record over them, I believe.

Tell me what you see....

The first image is an enlargement of a section of the photo showing Abby on the bridge

View attachment 110853

If you look at the base of the tree behind and to the right of her you see this.

View attachment 110852

It is as large as I can get it.

I notified the tip line of this image as well

Do you think the shadow on her it's from her coat?

I think Libby's phone was in her pocket as she was recording - I hear the strides of walking.

I don't think I could put an age on him from his voice. It's not definitive. I would lean towards younger.

As I lay trapped in the mri machine last night, I tried to calm myself by imagining how brave these 2 girls were in facing their extreme anxiety while facing their death at the hands of a monster.

Sending positive vibes to LE and the people of Delphi.

Let today be the day.

After getting caught up, I am surprised to learn it was the girls phone that got the video. They must have been so terrified, I am so greatful they had one another during this time. I know it sounds terrible, but at least they weren't alone. As far as the video goes, I can't but help think that they were scared and started recording as soon as thy started feeling fear for their lives out of natural reaction (for whatever reason this felt like the right thing to do). Thank god!

Now the perp in my opinion is long in hiding however I do still think he is still in the area just not in Delphi, but close and he will do this again I have no doubt. Just like I have no doubt this was his first time either. I know we've discussed at length about the cemetery but is it an old run down type cemetery or is it a newer cemetery where they still have burials daily/weekly?

I'm certain that the only thing in the images the police don't know about is the identity of the man in them. We love to speculate here, but they have experts at their disposal that are far more skilled than any of us.

I wonder if that could mean he's not originally from the area, perhaps he just recently moved there?

I believe he has been living in the area most of his life. He actually grew up here. By "the area" I mean Indiana. And that accent of his proves it in fact. He doesn't live in Delphi. He's a ways a way. A good 50 miles away or even more. But he goes to Delphi all the time. It's his "home away from home." I believe he is married, and he often comes here with his wife. This area is one of their favorites. He is retired. He knows people here and he even knows one of the families involved in a roundabout sort of way.

More readings...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member