IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the perp in my opinion is long in hiding however I do still think he is still in the area just not in Delphi, but close and he will do this again I have no doubt. Just like I have no doubt this was his first time either.

He's not in hiding. He hides in plain sight. I am afraid this is another BTK or Gary Ridgeway type. Hides in plain sight in society, middle aged, family man, stable employment, no one suspects him. Least of all his wife.

But he must have done this before. Look for similar crimes involving bridges, bodies of water and girls, 3rd - 9th grade. That is his thing:

1. Bridges, especially railroad bridges.

2. Bodies of water. Rivers, lakes, etc. This is because he loves the water. He has been in close proximity to water most of his life. Not sure what that means. Maybe he lived near the coast or on the coast. Maybe dockworker. Maybe riverboat worker. Maybe worked at a recreational lake. Maybe water park. Maybe fisherman. Maybe dam worker. Maybe US army corps of engineers. Maybe fishing guide. Or maybe US military, water branch.

3.Teenage girls or even younger. He is a pedophile. Probably not exclusive though. Nb. He is also a sexual sadist. The motive of the crimes is sexual and pedophilic/hebephilic. He likes girls about ages 8-14. That's his AOA. I think he is nonpreferential, that is, he may well like women just fine. But I am not sure. After all, he has been married for decades. Perhaps he is fixated after all. However, his wife is very happy in their marriage and I believe sexually satisfied. She loves him deeply. She may well be willing to lie for him or maybe she just can't believe it.

He may well have just started acting on these intense fantasies of his, but if this is his motivation, I am certain that he has been fantasizing about raping and killing girls/women since puberty or so, and he has been masturbating regularly or even compulsively to these fantasies. He may like to torture them and keep them alive and secluded for a while as he "plays" with them. He may also get off sexually on death, dead women, dead bodies, etc. He may collect "dead women" *advertiser censored*. Google it. It exists and it is messed up seriously. Killing style is brutal and bloody as Hell, but he gets off on that too.

Maybe he held it in for a long time, and it's just now blowing out. A fantasy structure and sexual preference like this cannot occur after age 14.

I know this because I work in mental health (psychological counselor) and I have researched pedophilia very heavily as part of my practice. And I have worked with a couple of fixated pedophile clients. I have to regularly do differential diagnosis pedophilia/not pedophilia and sociopathy/not sociopathy. And I am very good at this. I have spent ~5,000 hours in the last few years doing this work.

I've got it down to where I can spot some psychological stuff half a mile away, blindfolded, at night. Exaggeration but you get the picture. These people are "all reading off the same script." Diagnosis is more of a "gestalt" or overall intuitive feel thing than anything more logical.

I feel that some serious crisis has happened in the past 1-2 years, and this has set him off. Something happened, maybe a death of someone close to him. Perhaps he was even involved in this death somehow. Anyway, it's a "crisis."

He is a sociopath, but his sociopathy is so controlled that people can't see it.

He looks to me like he rides a motorcycle.
The boots the jeans and the layers of shirts.
Just a thought I had when I saw hi photo.

In the two images of perp the one to the right it appears that his left foot is turnned out. And the area below his left front pocket appears to be blurred out.

Just wonder how long that audio was recording. Maybe they are not releasing anything further from the audio because it's too graphic for the families? Hoping that just this portion would get them the perp (s)? They had to have a good reason. I so hoped that I would wake up this morning with an arrest.

To Steelman:
:
I would rather have LE take their time and build an absolutely rock-solid case that will be a slam-dunk in court and not allow any defense attorney even to raise a slightest hint of "reasonable doubt". Thank God Indiana has the death penalty.

I think he's old enough to know better....................whatever age that may be.

I don't know if this has been brought up so I apologize if it has but does the suspect have a mustache? It looks like it to me.

Just another random thought. I know a lot of people are upset that we aren't getting a better look at the video/pictures that police may have and we all know that's for when they finally do catch this guy and they can take him to trial. But in my very small amount of time I've spent interested in true crime (as I'm sure compared to others and professionals) I still really do think that someone out there knows with about 99% surety who this guy is. The FBI guy in yesterday's press conference and the other police officers made a good point. You know who this is, you recognize clothing or stature or now voice, even if very limited.

Ted Bundy was reported to the police as a person of interest several times and most from people that really felt it couldn't be him, but couldn't help but recognize him in the sketches and the police profiles.

So I guarantee you with 100% certainty, someone out there knows exactly who that is. And maybe they haven't come forward out of fear, but maybe they haven't come forward because they haven't heard of this story. I live in the south and it's not been talked about much down here from what I can tell. I only know about it because of this community. So hopefully the word gets out and that person that knows the suspect gets reached and they come forward.

This case is really confounding to say the least. Every day I hope for good news and I think I will until they find the guy. You know there are some cases you can't shake or let go of and I think this one is it for me. Or one of them.

Anyway, so yeah, just know that the police need to keep what little evidence they have close to the vest and that I guarantee someone knows exactly who this is. It's just a matter of time and exposure.

Peace.

I don't know if this has been brought up so I apologize if it has but does the suspect have a mustache? It looks like it to me.

hasn't been been determined if he does...some believe he does...let's hope they have him in other videos and they can determine that.

He's not in hiding. He hides in plain sight. I am afraid this is another BTK or Gary Ridgeway type. Hides in plain sight in society, middle aged, family man, stable employment, no one suspects him. Least of all his wife.

But he must have done this before. Look for similar crimes involving bridges, bodies of water and girls, 3rd - 9th grade. That is his thing:

1. Bridges, especially railroad bridges.

2. Bodies of water. Rivers, lakes, etc. This is because he loves the water. He has been in close proximity to water most of his life. Not sure what that means. Maybe he lived near the coast or on the coast. Maybe dockworker. Maybe riverboat worker. Maybe worked at a recreational lake. Maybe water park. Maybe fisherman. Maybe dam worker. Maybe US army corps of engineers. Maybe fishing guide. Or maybe US military, water branch.

3.Teenage girls or even younger. He is a pedophile. Probably not exclusive though. Nb. He is also a sexual sadist. The motive of the crimes is sexual and pedophilic/hebephilic. He likes girls about ages 8-14. That's his AOA. I think he is nonpreferential, that is, he may well like women just fine. But I am not sure. After all, he has been married for decades. Perhaps he is fixated after all. However, his wife is very happy in their marriage and I believe sexually satisfied. She loves him deeply. She may well be willing to lie for him or maybe she just can't believe it.

He may well have just started acting on these intense fantasies of his, but if this is his motivation, I am certain that he has been fantasizing about raping and killing girls/women since puberty or so, and he has been masturbating regularly or even compulsively to these fantasies. He may like to torture them and keep them alive and secluded for a while as he "plays" with them. He may also get off sexually on death, dead women, dead bodies, etc. He may collect "dead women" *advertiser censored*. Google it. It exists and it is messed up seriously. Killing style is brutal and bloody as Hell, but he gets off on that too.

Maybe he held it in for a long time, and it's just now blowing out. A fantasy structure and sexual preference like this cannot occur after age 14.

I know this because I work in mental health (psychological counselor) and I have researched pedophilia very heavily as part of my practice. And I have worked with a couple of fixated pedophile clients. I have to regularly do differential diagnosis pedophilia/not pedophilia and sociopathy/not sociopathy. And I am very good at this. I have spent ~5,000 hours in the last few years doing this work.

I've got it down to where I can spot some psychological stuff half a mile away, blindfolded, at night. Exaggeration but you get the picture. These people are "all reading off the same script." Diagnosis is more of a "gestalt" or overall intuitive feel thing than anything more logical.

I feel that some serious crisis has happened in the past 1-2 years, and this has set him off. Something happened, maybe a death of someone close to him. Perhaps he was even involved in this death somehow. Anyway, it's a "crisis."

He is a sociopath, but his sociopathy is so controlled that people can't see it.

BBM - Would you be interested in becoming a verified professional? Your insights are most intriguing and would bear more weight (IMO) if you were verified. I've been wondering how you always feel so confident about your intuition. This information is very helpful.

I keep seeing people refer to him as BG. Does that mean Bad Guy?

Interesting... I can tell you I have submerged mine at least twice with absolutely no ill effects. My guess is they can't call it waterproof without tests done at specific depths for specific periods of time, that being said it is not beyond the realm of possibility that her phone was able to work if pulled out of a shallow creek. Also there are certain cellphone cases that are waterproof in design... a long shot but still a possibility.

I bought my 14 year old daughter an iphone 5s and a lifeproof case for it to protect my investment. I find this to be a very common practice among our friends and family. But i"m new to this thread and haven't read a bit of any of the last ones yet and have no idea what this conversation is about so forgive me if this makes no sense.

There are 173 guests currently viewing. Please consider joining Websleuths. Your contributions could help catch the suspect.

I wondered the same thing out loud after the press conference yesterday too ............why this tiny drip of information ?.............didn't make much sense to me either. See interview excerpts below:

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

See ? They have much more of both the video and audio..

Yeah, whatever you do, let's not dump plenty of information on the public so we can seal this deal. I guess the idea is that as long as they solve this crime eventually, that's just as important as doing it quickly.

The only problem with that theory............the perp is still walking around among us and is free to kill again anytime he feels like it...................

See ya' at next weeks presser !!

It's possible the rest of the audio is deeply disturbing and not something the parents and grandparents of those children need the public to see. They will see/hear it eventually if/when this goes to trial, but I know if there were disturbing video of a loved one, I wouldn't want Joe Schmoe to see/hear it if we didn't have to release it to the general public. I wouldn't want my baby's dying screams played on a loop for the world to hear. JMO

I thought he would be identified quickly by the photo. I also wondered if the thing around his waist is a small carpenters pouch or a money pouch for someone like a carnival worker. Are there any building projects or carnivals close by?

hasn't been been determined if he does...some believe he does...let's hope they have him in other videos and they can determine that.
And without having gone back to the presser video, isn't that one of the things that was mentioned while talking about "change of appearance?" They could've shaved?

I had a thought, and forgive me if this has been discussed (I've been keeping up since last night when I fell asleep haha) but what if the girls stopped at a gas station before heading to the park? Maybe Liberty, Abigail, and Lib's big sister stopped inside a gas station on the way and this guy saw them in there. Maybe he overheard them talking about where they were going and inconspicuously followed them there. Maybe Liberty noticed him from the store and that's why she got creeped out. Obviously, I have no clue but I was thinking of this scenario and how creeped out I would be if I saw a creepy guy from the store I'd just left suddenly show up to the park I was at.

This is a very good thought. Or even if she saw the guy at the beginning of the bridge and thought he was weird and then noticed he was walking the bridge behind them, too and got even more creeped out. I think with whatever scenario these girls went through, I think they had a sense something very wrong was about to happen and that just scares me to my core.

We always try to talk ourselves out of our gut feelings, but I feel like they knew and couldn't shake it. I really hope they are at peace and somewhere wonderful now. I hope more than anything their families can find peace somehow.

But again, very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member