IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the photos of him the brown part below his left hand in pocket has the appearance of a pouch, can't figure out what i am seeing at his neck area, white in color.

Due to being two young victims, small community and a possible internet connection....in my opinion.

I'm beginning to agree more and more with
The Internet connection.
I can't see them just going out to the desolate area uNess it was to meet up
With friends.

Does anyone know or remember if the FBI was involved with Lizzie and Lyric's case? Did they do a billboard campaign and such?

Do we have any attorneys here? I have a few legal questions for WHEN this eventually gets to trial.

1. What is the benefit to prosecutors/LE to keep as much info (photos, video, audio, crime scene location and contents, etc that we know they have) under wraps until a trial?

2. Is that benefit worth possibly letting this guy get away for a time being or permanently? And (probably) commit more crimes until he's apprehended?

3. I hear LE saying they want to keep as much info out of the public as possible. I hear they want to be able to confirm the killer(s) identity by details only he/they would know. Is that really the best they can do? It seems to me that unless the guy walks into the police station and says I did it, here's where, here's how, here's why, they will have to use other methods to confirm him anyway. And really, there aren't that many possible causes of death it could be. A crazy loon who falsely confesses has a decent shot at guessing how they died.

I guess I'm thinking like Steelman and wanting to know why they don't put out a lot more info to get this guy NOW. They are giving us tiny crumbs for a reason but what is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the photos of him the brown part below his left hand in pocket has the appearance of a pouch, can't figure out what i am seeing at his neck area, white in color.

Every photo we look at we see something
Different.
This one I see a fanny pack

I'm not an attorney, Peppery, but I think you've done a good job answering your own question about why they keep details "close to the vest".

I also think there's another reason - cops and the military like to be the only ones who know what they're talking about, and be the only ones in the know. It's a personality type. That's why they have code words for stuff so they are the only ones who can follow their conversations. Makes them the elite.

I'm not trying to be anticop, just an observation that they work hard to use codes rather than english the rest of us can understand. Same as lawyers, actually, come to think of it.

If you look at the one photo, that colored area looks like a stain. However, if you look at the other pboto, with his foot forward, it looks like a 3 dimensional object, such as a fanny pack or something similar.

Knife pouch???? moo

A response to Dogface's post #497 on thread #7 (yep, I'm really that far behind).

I hope le has reached out to any landowners who may lease to hunters, here is one for example: http://www.basecampleasing.com/3385/...ing-Lease.html

Perhaps someone came to the area, and since they were supposed to be away hunting, no one has linked them to possibly being the perp because they had no prior appointments or anything.

If the perp is in a relationship, the all week hunting trip could be an excuse to get away from the partner and commit a crime. I just checked the Indiana DNR site and the only game in season right now is squirrel and rabbit. However this is normally the end of the ice fishing season for the great lakes; although this year was too warm to really be a "season".

I'm bumping this forward incase some of us were sleeping when you posted it.
Thank you so much!!
Now I hear, "get" down the hill.

It does sound like he says "get down the hill" but why would the police only say he says"down the hill".Surely if they thought he said "Get down the hill" they would have said so.
They clearly say you will hear 3 words. "DOWN THE HILL"

One of the dumbest things (as a full grown woman) I've ever done was to get on an elevator with a very sketchy looking man (disguised, actually....dressed way too warmly for the weather) because I didn't want to offend him. Thank God I was ok because 5 minutes after our elevator ride he robbed the bank in the building we were in.

Oh wow! I am so glad he did not harm you. That must have really scary.

Wow! I tell my kids all of the time - it is not your job to help an adult with directions, to find a lost pet, etc. It is not your job to be "nice" if you feel something isn't right. Go by your gut. Don't worry about appearing judgmental or to stereotype if you feel you're in a situation that could turn wrong.

Our inner voice is what can keep us safe - but only if we listen to it. Unfortunately, sometimes even this isn't enough to keep us safe.

Same. And I tell them that OFTEN! I've been saying it for years and they still ask if it's ok to hit an adult, to scream profanities, to be rude. They ask if they will get in trouble with me or with police or with the person. I tell them over an over that if someone tries to take you, nothing is off the table and even if wrong they will not get in trouble.

Kids are so conditioned to respect and obey adults that the idea of standing up to someone who makes them uncomfortable is hard to imagine. We tell them not to talk to strangers then insist they "say hi to the nice man". It's confusing to children.

The reason it sounds like that is probably they cut off a sentence from the video, before he said "Down the hill"
It does sound like he says "get down the hill" but why would the police only say he says"down the hill".Surely if they thought he said "Get down the hill" they would have said so.
They clearly say you will hear 3 words. "DOWN THE HILL"

Why was he out there? Trolling, hunting (for a victim). Having read a lot about serial killers (I was a member of IAFN - International Association of Forensic Nurses) a lot of them report (after being convicted) that the "hunt" was half the "fun". Stalking, choosing a victim, fantasizing about what they would do, feeling the power of knowing they were "this close" to their victim and their victim didn't know it yet, etc - these are all things they get off on.

Who wasn't at work - not everyone has a clock-in 9-5. Truck drivers, delivery people, self-employed, scheduled day off, night shift, etc.

It was President's Day and that's why the schools were closed. Sometimes businesses are closed as well....no mail that day, no banks that day.

I'm not an attorney, Peppery, but I think you've done a good job answering your own question about why they keep details "close to the vest".

I also think there's another reason - cops and the military like to be the only ones who know what they're talking about, and be the only ones in the know. It's a personality type. That's why they have code words for stuff so they are the only ones who can follow their conversations. Makes them the elite.

I'm not trying to be anticop, just an observation that they work hard to use codes rather than english the rest of us can understand. Same as lawyers, actually, come to think of it.

So you really think cops want to be in control/power MORE than they want to get this guy? I don't agree with that at all.

It was President's Day and that's why the schools were closed. Sometimes businesses are closed as well....no mail that day, no banks that day.

It was an unused scheduled snow day was the reason school was out.

Actually it was last Monday (2/13).

I have this feeling the days will pass by with no more arrest, and they'll have to hold another PC and release more audio or information.

I sincerely hope this isn't the case and they catch this guy ASAP, but my gut is making me think this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal