IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i post a frame of it and a link to a RSO fb?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

IMO, the only thing to do is send it to the authorities, as they are the only ones that can do anything with it.
They have asked for ALL tips to be sent to them

Please delete if not allowed - new poster here -
I looked through a facebook page, related to the bridge, and submitted a tip about someone with activity on that page. I feel like maybe someone had already done this, but I've not stopped thinking about this person and had to submit.

Good thoughts Eastonwatson. However about midnight they called off the search saying "they don't believe girls are in imminent danger" If there was a 911 call at any point in that evening from any phone (much less from Libby) they would have continued looking throughout the night. Unless they really are completely bumbling and naive. I believe they dropped the ball not searching through the night, using infrared, helicopters w/spotlights. Even if the girls were deceased they may have spotted the suspect! In Sacramento a helicopter is used daily searching for missing seniors, suspects, chasing down cars etc. There is not a night I don't hear a chopper....
So I believe that this really isn't the case but any opinions on this...?

What if the audio is in fact from her dialing 911 and shoving the phone in her pocket so that operator could listen in and possibly help.

But I believe if that was the case police are swarming the location unless of course 911 operator really doesn't put 2 and 2 together ...

In other words the search isn't called off on day one if they have 911 being phoned

She's just trying to keep herself relevant. I can't stand her. She claims to be a victim advocate, when all I see is a media *advertiser censored*. Jmo. 

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think any media attention in this case, is good attention to get this out there....

Yes, it's very easy to access the camera on a locked iPhone. Even if you have a passcode, you can set it to not be required for a certain time. My phone only requires the passcode after 15 minutes. Also, I believe you don't need to enter your passcode to access the camera by swiping up, ever.

Yep 100% - you never need to put in a password when swiping up! It's meant to be for easy access to the camera app - Apple did this so if you give your phone to someone to take a photo they don't need to go through the hassle of asking for your password/unlocking it etc

What is snap chat? My kids have mentioned this to me.I do not understand it.There is a picture of Abigail at 2:00.Who else could have seen this picture? Did she post it to somewhere? Maybe someone came out there after this picture of Abigail was seen or posted and the suspect now knows they are there.I from the beginning I always thought Abigail was targeted.I don't know why.

Please delete if not allowed - new poster here -
I looked through a facebook page, related to the bridge, and submitted a tip about someone with activity on that page. I feel like maybe someone had already done this, but I've not stopped thinking about this person and had to submit.

Others and myself have reported the person you likely are referring too as well. We cannot mention anymore about it though, as its against TOS.

I'm beginning to agree more and more with
The Internet connection.
I can't see them just going out to the desolate area uNess it was to meet up
With friends.

I recall reading a book about serial predators a few years ago that noted they spend inordinate amounts of their spare time just cruising around, looking for places to either attack victims or dispose of their remains. It's a hobby, an obsession with many of them. They know far more about our communities and their unsafe places than we do.

Like most other predators, this guy had been to this area before, knew it would be a good spot to trap victims. He had probably planned out his approach before this.

I'm so tech dumb. I somehow stumbled on a news link that included a post from a woman's Facebook that shared security footage from a house in Lafayette IN which a very suspicious man in a suburban pulls up, gets out walks around, sees camera, back tracks and leaves. He looks stunningly like our perp. I CANT FIND IT NOW. 😥. If I do, what if at all can I share or is it all off limits?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, it's very easy to access the camera on a locked iPhone. Even if you have a passcode, you can set it to not be required for a certain time. My phone only requires the passcode after 15 minutes. Also, I believe you don't need to enter your passcode to access the camera by swiping up, ever.

^^^^^This^^^^^

The first thing I did on my new phone when i got it was change the setting to not lock it so quickly.

Mine doesnt lock for about 10 or 15 minutes either now.

I hated having to key my lock password every couple minutes so I changed it. Its an easy setting to change and I suspect lots of people change their setting.

I think she already had her phone out before she got near the person and was taking photos of the scenery as a trick to fool the guy as they got close to him.

Its not like she just took the phone out right before he was on top of them. I think she had the phone out way before he got near them.

I'm doubting this scenario. I think they would have found their bodies that night instead of the next day. Also just the wording of how they told us she had audio. It was something along the lines of Libby had the peace of mind to do what she did (I'm paraphrasing). I think they would have flat out said they called 911 if that was the case. JMO.

All I had to do was watch the PC again. Specifically said she had presence of mind to turn on her video camera.

Thanks for reply .

One comment regarding the possibility of perp being tied to other crimes via DNA: I looked back at the Hannah Graham timeline. She went missing 9/13/2014 and the announcement that DNA tied Jesse Matthew to Morgan Harrington murder was made 9/29/2014. 16 days. So it's very possible any DNA ties to other crimes have not completed yet. I'm still suspicious this guy may be tied to Lyric and Elizabeth (Evansdale, IA).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went and looked at security video taken of a man on someones property and I also found a sickos fb page that in my opinion is right up there on the list. I think they are one in the same and a RSO. What do I do with this info. What do I do?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

This was already beaten to death on Facebook and I think you know that.... If you think you have something new, contact the tip line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member