IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

With all due respect, what is the point of capturing him with ill regard to the prosecution if the end result is his freedom due to the investigation being compromised by too much information being released? He might get off the streets quicker but if he doesn't stay behind bars, what's the point?

Please don't get me wrong, I want this vile creature caught as quickly as possible but I also want him behind bars until he takes his last breath for what he has done.

I believe there is a delicate and deliberate balance LE must maintain as frustrating as this is. Does LE always get it right? Absolutely not. But after seeing the press conference yesterday, I have complete confidence in Abby's and Libby's team.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't release everything because the killer is the only one that knows certain details. So if they get a tip that matches something not released or even a post on here then that's a red flag. Also it is to spare the family the heart ache of re living it.

BBM

If it was a shirt, it would be bunched up ABOVE his hand in order for his hand to fit in his pocket. You can't see the tshirt "moved" with the placement of his hand in his pocket. That's the only thing that got me to thinking it wasn't a tshirt.

I agree with your second comment. Unless something was laying in his lap or he was holding it close when he cut it (and I'm talking an animal here, not the murders). But I'm with you, it still wouldn't make a straight line.

And FYI I wasn't looking at it too long :) I just googled the story and it popped up and it stood out to me. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Yeah it's hard to tell!! Whatever his weird t-shirt is, it looks funky!!
I think his hand is in his jacket pocket though, not his jeans, that's the only reason I mentioned it! Cus the t-shirt is under the jacket. I think he might just have awkward arms..

Ooohhh, don't worry, I didn't mean you specifically just generally!! :) It's natural for people to just stare at the photos because we all want to find that tiny thing that can help haha

If your on Tapatalk like myself it's called a report button.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What way?

I believe they may have been abducted, taken elsewhere and then dumped at the final site.

That only one girl was the target. I may have misinterpreted the post. I was just not sure why a person could come to the conclusion that only one girl was the target. Excuse me if I misunderstood..

I would like to tweet out the best available source for relevant info (story/maps/pics, etc) to a few celebrities to see if they will retweet for some great exposure for Abby & Libby. Can anyone think of an ideal link?

I know the locals will & have said there are no homeless camps but there probably are-my experience w/small towns is it's very easy to have tunnel vision & miss things especially when it comes to other locals. Right now everyone is looking for a stranger & may miss what's in front of them. Ppl are looking for a evil person & may say well it does look like Johnny but he wouldn't do that so it can't be. I wondered about someone from the area that maybe had been gone & recently come back & maybe are homeless staying in area nearby. If it's an area only locals would really know then it's probably a local but could be someone who grew up there and left who came back-explaining how he knew area. Maybe a relative of a local who has been in and out of trouble & relatives won't let him back in until he straightens up???? I hope he's found soon & honestly hope he resists arrest so he isn't taking up anymore space here on earth.

TOD is pure speculation and none of us have any way of knowing this...unless...

I am going on what I've read. Regardless we know they couldn't of died at the same time anyways. One person can't kill two people at the same time. Even if it is a few seconds apart.

A little surprised that the voice was deemed a " deep" one. Maybe the scratchy/smoker's voice noted by some here, was actually a deep voice, that horrors- became and sounded higher/strained, due to the perp's excitement or anger felt, just prior to attacking? speculation, imo.

I can't read Unsub's voice at all from anything other than the tape. If I could do that, maybe I could turn him in as a tip. I would say though that looking at LE photos and my readings of his photos, that voice could very well go along with that man.

However, I doubt if he sounds this mean all the time. Most of the time he probably sounds pretty normal or even nice. But I have no idea because I haven't heard his voice really.

Personally I feel that Unsub is attempting to disguise his voice in this audio. He sounds really mean because he is in his killer mode, and he's mean as a snake when he's like that. I think he gets off on tormenting his victims, terrifying them, terrorizing them, etc. Sexual sadist. I do not think he tortures though. LE might have released that info. MOO the funerals were both open casket and torture wounds would be hard to cover up. So no torture in this case.

Ever seen how a cat plays with its prey before he kills it? I think this guy likes to do that too. Messed up stuff all right. He sometimes keeps his victims alive for hours just to torment them. Up to nine hours at a time.

MOO, etc.

That only one girl was the target. I may have misinterpreted the post. I was just not sure why a person could come to the conclusion that only one girl was the target. Excuse me if I misunderstood..
I agree with you. I don't think one was the target over another.

One might of just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Meaning he had to kill the one to get to the other.

Can someone please explain to me why LE and others keep insisting these other missing girls are not related to the Delphi case? I loathe when they are immediately blamed as runaways. Although I get it, sometimes it is repeat behavior.

It's not as if they are missing from two states away. It's the same state. Why so quick to insist they could not be related?

Information that LE has that we don't. E.G. histories of the potential runaway girls, behavior or problems in the home/at school, any drug/alcohol involvement, crime scene details from the Delphi case. They can look similar on the surface, but be extraordinarily different in the details. However if you think you've stumbled across details that LE might not be privy too, you might submit them.

In my opinion, he knows how to get the girls to comply because he's done this before. Hopefully something comes of the DNA

This guy wasn't even worried enough about libbys cell phone to do something with it. So how could she of been the focus.

Quickly checking in so I don't gobble up my mobile data. My internet is broken :( Underground fault.

Thinking of starting a support group 'Sleuthers Anonymous' Having serious withdrawal and waves of anxiety

Not a happy skibs!

Praying to the technology gods.

It is just hard for me to believe some one that did this, their DNA wouldn't be linked to another case or in the system.

IMO this is perhaps why many of these crimes go unsolved. Its why sex workers and drug addicts are the most targeted. Even if these teen girls had some issues it doesn't mean they ran away it doesn't mean they couldn't have been met with foul play. In fact when you look at Abby and Libby (and I mean this in NO disrespect) but Abby came from a single mom family and Libby was being raised by her grandparents. Those two should have been considered missing but the police did not consider them in danger until the next day. Wonder if they had come from different families if they police would have felt different. JMO

Information that LE has that we don't. E.G. histories of the potential runaway girls, behavior or problems in the home/at school, any drug/alcohol involvement, crime scene details from the Delphi case. They can look similar on the surface, but be extraordinarily different in the details. However if you think you've stumbled across details that LE might not be privy too, you might submit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en