IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Johnson County warrant, issued in September, originally only allowed extradition from other counties in the State of Indiana. The warrant was updated by the Johnson County prosecutor on January 10 to allow extradition from anywhere in the United States, according to records obtained by Call 6 Investigates.

Nations also has an outstanding warrant out of Bartholomew County for indecent exposure.

Nations was extradited back to Indiana, but police are still not calling him a suspect and have not made any public attempt to connect him further to the crime."

Delphi Investigation: Why state police say Libby & Abby's case isn't coldWhat we know about the murders of Libby & Abby
PARIS LEWBEL, KATIE COX
Feb 12, 2018 | Updated 11 mins ago
https://www.theindychannel.com/long...y-state-police-say-libby-abbys-case-isnt-cold

*looks like they just reassigned the url, unless they took something out, who knows.
*updating url in media thread

For those of you still wondering why DN was extradited:

Rafael Sanchez was discussing the extradition with someone from LE or the prosecutor's office.

She said:

He was extradited from Colorado to face a charge for failing to register as a sex offender while living in Greenwood. He was transported on the warrant which was active here (talks about other warrants) so that's pretty standard operating procedure.

https://twitter.com/RafaelOnTV/status/960554561986580481

attachment.php

https://www.theindychannel.com/long...y-state-police-say-libby-abbys-case-isnt-cold

(Note to self...why didn't the url show up in cache I wonder....probably wasn't there long enough...I guess it just depends when Google runs it's "store process"...hadn't had a chance yet I'm guessing...good to know....)

Part of review of the book "Peter Pan":

If I had children, I would never give them this book in their hands and actually put them in front of a well-made film instead of letting go of this classic on them. On the one hand, the story is just very brutal, someone is constantly being killed by the kids or Peter's lost guys, mind you. The characters themselves I found terrible. Peter is a roguish defiant person who has zero compassion, orders all day around and always has to go after his own head, otherwise he will resort to unfair means to prevail. He's always spraying his hatred of mothers and family in general and is so arrogant you can hardly stand it. The Elf Tinker Bell is a jealous ***** as it is in the book, is constantly showing her special status and goes for her dearest Peter also on dead bodies while she constantly scolds like a tinker.

Why could L have wanted to be fetched by Peter Pan at night through a window? (Saw it on L's Pinterest, I think, long time ago.) Whom did she know perhaps who resembled Peter Pan?

Why could L have wanted to be fetched by Peter Pan at night through a window? (Saw it on L's Pinterest, I think, long time ago.) Whom did she know perhaps who resembled Peter Pan?

I saw it too, can’t remember which SM, either. I found it odd. I don’t know why or who, but hopefully that has been checked into. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“There’s a person out there that knows who did it. Not a hunch. They know who that person is,” said Carter. “They know that voice and they know those clothes. They know that posture. They know that stance and they know who murdered those two little girls in that quiet place.”

Do you think he knows who this person is he's talking about?

“There’s a person out there that knows who did it. Not a hunch. They know who that person is,” said Carter. “They know that voice and they know those clothes. They know that posture. They know that stance and they know who murdered those two little girls in that quiet place.”

No in my opinion he is trying to appeal to someone BG is close to, who knows he did this, and he is appealing to them to call him in.

Can you direct me to this?

In the sketch of BG it looks like he has indentation in his cheekbone area, a stubby looking end on his nose and I'm not seeing any of that in DN pics. JMO
In this news article it has the 3 pics side by side DN's pic in the middle. Just not seeing a positive ID to him being BG IMO
http://wane.com/2017/09/28/possible-break-in-delphi-double-homicide/

If someone knows who BG is please call LE asap, this case needs to be solved. What if BG lives in your neighborhood and ends up attacking young girls?
RIP Libby and Abby

yes, I think he knows exactly who he is appealing to , and that is the person who recognizes BG in that photo . That person needs to get out of denial and selfish yearning and TALK about the truth and what they know darn well.

if you are out there and you have doubts but you think you may know what happened, well tell the police and let them decide..maybe you only know a couple of things and you are afraid this person will retaliate because they will know it was you who told it ...the police will protect you, they have ways.

some day somehow this will come back to you, you will have to tell, might as well be now. come forward so you can move on with your life.

tell.

MOO

No sadly I dont. Its a general truism he's stating. Someone must know this individual but is hiding him for reasons of their own. If LE knew who to target for information I'm sure that person would be in the hot seat right now. To me its the same appeal for help we've heard all along. Thinking of Delphi and the families on this dreadful first anniversary of their loss

Are we allowed to talk about the podcast True Crime Garage? I’ve never heard of it, until recently & I don’t quite understand what exactly it is (SM? I’m lost[emoji53])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Johnson County warrant, issued in September, originally only allowed extradition from other counties in the State of Indiana. The warrant was updated by the Johnson County prosecutor on January 10 to allow extradition from anywhere in the United States, according to records obtained by Call 6 Investigates.

Nations also has an outstanding warrant out of Bartholomew County for indecent exposure.

Nations was extradited back to Indiana, but police are still not calling him a suspect and have not made any public attempt to connect him further to the crime."

Delphi Investigation: Why state police say Libby & Abby's case isn't coldWhat we know about the murders of Libby & Abby
PARIS LEWBEL, KATIE COX
Feb 12, 2018 | Updated 11 mins ago

*looks like they just reassigned the url, unless they took something out, who knows.
*updating url in media thread

Jan 10th, DN's warrant updated to a state wide warrant. This was also the same week RL was released, DN was sentenced in Co and the announcement that the investigation would move to smaller HQ at the anniversary of the murders. Tips now down to only 1 per day with a Media statement tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobAMac