IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10th, DN's warrant updated to a state wide warrant. This was also the same week RL was released, DN was sentenced in Co and the announcement that the investigation would move to smaller HQ at the anniversary of the murders. Tips now down to only 1 per day with a Media statement tomorrow.

Do you think the timing is pure coincidence (RL release, updated warrant)? Just to be clear, I have never thought RL had anything (directly) to do with the girls’ murders & still do not. But this is yet another strange thing about this case MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the timing is pure coincidence (RL release, updated warrant)? Just to be clear, I have never thought RL had anything (directly) to do with the girls’ murders & still do not. But this is yet another strange thing about this case MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot believe it is all coincidence. But maybe I am just an optimist. I thought the 10 jan rang a bell so went back and read the thread around that time to see what was happening and that was what I found. So I thought I would share so others can consider it too. Did Co make it easy to extradite DN by giving him a good plea deal and lenient sentence? His Clear Creek charge is still to be dealt with by plea later this month. When I saw the decision about the office move at the same time, it does make me think. Coincidence or planned - I think planned imo.

Thank you for linking. I hadn't seen it.

At times, it has appeared that police were on the verge of a breakthrough, like when investigators traveled to Colorado last year to interview 'person of interest' Daniel Nations.

Police have since said they are not actively investigating the alleged sex offender in connection with the murders.

ETA:

A core team of 15 law enforcement remain working on the case locally, including the FBI.

The team coordinate with law enforcement across the country, whenever a tip is called in from outside of Indiana.

“Nations was extradited back to Indiana, but police are still not calling him a suspect and have not made any public attempt to connect him further to the crime.”

The different wording from various media reports is so confusing. The above quote from the Indy Channel uses different wording but what does it mean?

“Still not calling him a suspect” and “have not made any public attempt.” The words “still” and “public” caught my attention.

http://amp.theindychannel.com/24923...case-isnt-cold.html?__twitter_impression=true

yes...still not ( as though pending) . and public attempt as opposed to private attempts.

interesting, this whole dang thing is so without satisfaction.

the clues won't satisfy
the charges wont satisfy
the latest reports..nope
the alibi forget it
the dna reports, unconfirmed
the photo , cant see
the sketch not quite
wife id, just possible
the gun, not the one
COD, unknown
the similarities, similar
the voice not enough
under a bridge, not that bridge

POI not Suspect.

MOO

“There’s a person out there that knows who did it. Not a hunch. They know who that person is,” said Carter. “They know that voice and they know those clothes. They know that posture. They know that stance and they know who murdered those two little girls in that quiet place.”

Do you think he knows who this person is he's talking about?

yes. That's a pretty definite statement. Not a hunch, that person knows for sure! I think they're having a hard time cracking that person. But, It's who they have been appealing to all along I think.

yes. That's a pretty definite statement. Not a hunch, that person knows for sure! I think they're having a hard time cracking that person. But, It's who they have been appealing to all along I think.

Yeah, I agree. The wording is quite different and very strong.

Well that makes the explanation about as clear as mud, doesn't it? We spent weeks on this board, dissecting the hat, and the hat truly didn't matter. They literally just made it up.

Remember back when I joked that the hat may have been drawn that way because it was the only thing the artist knew how to properly sketch?

Delphi Investigation: Why state police say Libby & Abby's case isn't cold
https://www.theindychannel.com/long...y-state-police-say-libby-abbys-case-isnt-cold

"The suspect is described as a white man between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180-220 pounds with reddish brown hair and unknown eye color. Detectives say the man's hat was not drawn as described in order to make his facial features more easily recognizable."

And someone somewhere may be thinking so and so would never wear a hat like that can’t be him.

Well that makes the explanation about as clear as mud, doesn't it? We spent weeks on this board, dissecting the hat, and the hat truly didn't matter. They literally just made it up.

Delphi Investigation: Why state police say Libby & Abby's case isn't cold
https://www.theindychannel.com/long...y-state-police-say-libby-abbys-case-isnt-cold

"The suspect is described as a white man between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180-220 pounds with reddish brown hair and unknown eye color. Detectives say the man's hat was not drawn as described in order to make his facial features more easily recognizable."

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t draw him as described, hat and all. If they wanted to make a separate drawing with a different hat, fine, but at least get what he looked like that day out there as well, in case somebody could identify him as he was. IMO

I cant help but feel that the POI wore the earflap hat to cover his ears for reasons other than warmth,

another piece.

you cant prove it but it fits.

IMO

In my mind the plea to the Public has been going on for quite some time, this is an older article, however same Plea, who is this person they want to come forward? I have someone in mind!

AW "Mother to mother. Sister to sister. Daughter to daughter. We just ask that you do the right thing. Do the right thing for our girls. And to keep this from happening to the next family," said Anna Williams.
MP "I think he was a predator. He isolated those girls on that bridge and took advantage of their innocence. And simply murdered them. That's a fact," said Mike Patty.
https://www.wthr.com/article/families-of-murdered-delphi-teens-to-appear-on-dr-oz

My family members and friends in Delphi believe that he's related to someone in town and that he was visiting them or staying with them when it happened. I can buy that theory. I do believe it's someone who has strong ties to the community-they either used to live there, live there now, or have family/friends who live there.

When a few months went by with a photo, a sketch and an audio, I started to think that same thing. I did not live in the Mid-West growing up, but in LA and TX. I would spend a part of the summer at my grandmother's in the Mid-West. If I went back 15-20 years later, I could find most of the areas I frequented. But hardly anyone except my grandmother's nearest neighbors on nearby farms would remember me and most certainly no one in the nearby towns recognized me.

That may be the case here. If BG did have relatives in the Delphi area and they are deceased or have moved, then BG may have not visited frequently in the past few years.

ROFL that's right! the police have no obligation to tell the truth to the media. In fact they use the media to manipulate the public and criminals all the time. Add to that news written by bots and it makes relying on the MSM to sleuth a murder seem kind of pointless.

What surprises me even more is the lack of FOIA requests to obtain legitimate information that can be used for sleuthing. Not everything is a sealed document. Sometimes you just need to make a request.

They said from the time they released the picture not to pay attention to the hat because it wasn't accurate.

LE states (aside from ignoring the hat) forget the face look at the clothes...

They said from the time they released the picture not to pay attention to the hat because it wasn't accurate.

It’s one thing if it was inaccurate due to lack of witness recognition, but to deliberately change it because they think it will make him more recognizable was a mistake. IMO

It’s one thing if it was inaccurate due to lack of witness recognition, but to deliberately change it because they think it will make him more recognizable was a mistake. IMO

Right. I think the two things are completely different. Saying "don't pay attention to the hat" because it might not have been what he was wearing to deliberately changing it when they KNOW that wasn't what he was wearing is a whole other can of worms for me.

And someone somewhere may be thinking so and so would never wear a hat like that can’t be him.

But he said they know! It's not a hunch! They know!
They keep saying they need someone to come forward! Imo they know who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz