IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right.
And this is exactly why I don't think they would go through the trouble and expense to extradite DN for a charge that could be downgraded or suspended. They want him back to charge him with something bigger! moo
I LOVE THIS. I so appreciate your thinking. Thank you for this post.

And this is exactly why I don't think they would go through the trouble and expense to extradite DN for a charge that could be downgraded or suspended. They want him back to charge him with something bigger! moo
Then why not just charge him?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

But they don’t need him in their state in order to charge him with [[[cue scary music]]] “something bigger”. They can file other charges right now and seek extradition for those charges. It’s a fool’s errand, all this preoccupation with DN. LE has signaled by their words and actions again and again that they’re looking for someone who is still unidentified and still at large. Nothing I’ve heard and seen suggests that LE is zeroing-in on someone. Just the opposite. They’re going back through previous POI contacts, scouring cell phone records, appealing for tips, any tip, that might give them a solid lead.

They don’t need him in their state. But there are some possible reasons.

-someone won’t say what she knows until DN is safely tucked away in Indiana.

-Colorado and Indiana don’t want the media circus that would follow, and rightfully so. Charging him while he’s in Colorado yields 3 media circuses...one when he’s charged, one when he’s extradited, and yet another circus when he arrives to Indiana. Imagine if they charged him, and then they extradite him. Could you imagine the poor officers that have to stop and let DN, just charged with double homicide, get out and pee at the Shell station? They’d probably rather not. Right now, he’s just a POI.

But they don’t need him in their state in order to charge him with [[[cue scary music]]] “something bigger”. They can file other charges right now and seek extradition for those charges. It’s a fool’s errand, all this preoccupation with DN. LE has signaled by their words and actions again and again that they’re looking for someone who is still unidentified and still at large. Nothing I’ve heard and seen suggests that LE is zeroing-in on someone. Just the opposite. They’re going back through previous POI contacts, scouring cell phone records, appealing for tips, any tip, that might give them a solid lead.

No, they don't usually name multiple POI's (at least, in my experience).

But, remember LE didn't name DN. MSM did that and LE responded.

moo

That's what I was going to say.

The only reason we know about DN is because people (not LE) went to the media and reported their findings and their reports to LE. When LE has responded to questions about DN, they've been reacting to questions and stories brought forth by MSM. They were not the ones to name him. He was not named by the investigating officers, he was named by the media.

marijuana robbed him of his self esteem? seems kind of a far reach, isn't marijuana supposed to be helpful for people who suffer PTSD?

I mean i think his personality and his behaviour set him on his path and that you cant blame pot for breaking his wife"s face.

I think DN holds himself in high esteem..to himself, not the pathetic whiny baby he shows to the world out side so he can get sympathy and favors..

Cannot not wait for LE to inform DN that he may have just run out of fools.

MOO

Well now, I agree with you on this!

THC is actually used by many people who suffer from PTSD and anxiety. In my personal experience, it hasn't hindered my self-esteem-it's made me feel better! :)

DN has problems but I don't think they're marijuana related.

I couldn’t disagree more.

I couldn't disagree more either sumzero.... I don't believe for a second that DN is guilty of murdering Abby & Libby :cow: Yes, he is guilty of a lot of other things..threatening others..wife abuse..,but that doesn't make him a murderer. I think that DN is discussed so much though because he is the only POI that we are allowed to talk about. Remember when it was RL? I hope & pray that they find the REAL MONSTER who did this soon!

Area52;13893722]You are absolutely right.
And this is exactly why I don't think they would go through the trouble and expense to extradite DN for a charge that could be downgraded or suspended. They want him back to charge him with something bigger! moo QUOTE

I really hope you're right but remember this is a case where LE has been very clear about the fact that ANY criminal activity, warrants etc will be followed up in the course of the Delphi investigation if and when they arise. (Think RL and many other instances ) Maybe they're just being consistent in the way they are currently dealing with DN - he's got outstanding charges , they want him.
Hope its more than that though!!... jmo

Do you have any theories that you can share Subzero & and Nancy, I would be very interested to hear. Thank you.

Shew, just wanted to say that I am glad this board is re-opened. Some of us might disagree with each other but I still feel like we're bonded. Many of us have been together since the beginning and it kind of feels like we're "among friends" here. (As much as you CAN be with faceless, nameless people online, ha ha) I have spent time on other boards with other crimes lately and they haven't been pleasant experiences. So happy to be back here!

Do you have any theories that you can share Subzero & and Nancy, I would be very interested to hear. Thank you.

Sure do cathdawg. IMO DN looks too young to be BG..yes, he has serious anger issues..but he doesn't have the mind of a psychopath to carry out these two murders..I believe BG is older, more cunning, blends into his surroundings because he looks so normal..a master of disguises. I don't think BG is around Delphi any longer..he left after the murders. I think he is a serial killer and has a job that allows him to move around to different places. If it were DN we would have definitively heard something by now as they have his dna. I respect everyone's opinions..it only adds to the pot so to speak..but IMO DN is a waste of my time. BG is out there and God only knows when he will strike again! It has been almost a year..I wish the police would release SOMETHING MORE..time is not always a good thing in these cases..people forget..evidence can get lost..people can't help sleuth BG because we don't have enough to sleuth. I think BG may be on here having a chuckle that so many actually believe that the murderer is DN! BG probably will be found to be the nice, quiet guy next door because that is how some serial killers act. He could even have a job where noone would ever suspect he is BG because his job allows him to be in places where noone would suspect him. I believe BG is out there unrecognizable now..the clothes & hat are gone..perhaps colored contact lenses, a wig or change of hair color..and maybe even a different hat. JMO of course. We don't recognize him because he is NOT recognizable any longer.

Shew, just wanted to say that I am glad this board is re-opened. Some of us might disagree with each other but I still feel like we're bonded. Many of us have been together since the beginning and it kind of feels like we're "among friends" here. (As much as you CAN be with faceless, nameless people online, ha ha) I have spent time on other boards with other crimes lately and they haven't been pleasant experiences. So happy to be back here!
We're bonded by wanting BG brought to justice, whether it be DN or someone else.
I am interested in seeing how this plays out with DN. If it is not him, then who the heck is it? As mz said - it would have to be his doppelganger.

I had a thought after posting last night. Has LE already shown his mug in with other POI mugs to the witnesses and did they pick him out early on when his mug was initially withheld from the media? Because it is going to be hard to find a witness who has not seen his mugs all over the media now so they could be prejudiced by that. ( or a defence would likely argue that and have the eye witness testimony struck out like they are trying to do in the Ying Ying case). I hope they did that early on when the Co events initially unfolded.

Thank you, Niner, for always keeping us straight and up to date in this case, and in so many others. You rock!
cache.php

Your most welcome! I try to keep my list update! Tons of cases I'm following!

Love the little girl emoticon! "Where" did you get that?
baseball-cap-smiley.gif

No, they don't usually name multiple POI's (at least, in my experience).

But, remember LE didn't name DN. MSM did that and LE responded.

moo

I thought it came from LE (Kirby) first re the similarities and the arrest for menacing etc. I would have to go back to the thread with the initial craziness of the withheld mug to check. :frown:
Your memory is prob better than mine. I woke up that morning and the thread had gone bananas overnight.

Question about DN. There are MSM articles that say he failed to register as a VIOLENT sex offender.

Is that accurate? I thought his sex offenses were non violent.
Perhaps it is because there were victims and some were children. Also, he does have violent offences, one in front of his daughter when he broke KN's nose. So when they have sex and violent offences separately, perhaps they go on the register as a violent sex offender, as well as when children are involved. :moo:

They don’t need him in their state. But there are some possible reasons.

-someone won’t say what she knows until DN is safely tucked away in Indiana.

-Colorado and Indiana don’t want the media circus that would follow, and rightfully so. Charging him while he’s in Colorado yields 3 media circuses...one when he’s charged, one when he’s extradited, and yet another circus when he arrives to Indiana. Imagine if they charged him, and then they extradite him. Could you imagine the poor officers that have to stop and let DN, just charged with double homicide, get out and pee at the Shell station? They’d probably rather not. Right now, he’s just a POI.
The first makes no logical sense. IN can press charges and get him immediately after. So once in jail the other is safe. Period doesn’t matter who’s jail. If she knew anything she would have sung that song as a bargaining chip to get her kids back.
LE is not afraid of the media when it comes to charging anyone, matter of fact they would be tooting their own horn and screaming from the rooftops.

everyone forgets the freakin prosecutor publicly stated they have nobody and won’t for awhile

http://www.koaa.com/story/36450450/...sidered-to-be-suspect-in-mount-herman-threats

This was the first MSM article that was posted by Camerabug in thread 68 page 4. It is reporting info from El Paso police and they withheld the mug. So the news came from LE first based on the thread here. I will post this link in the media thread because it wasn't in there as I looked there first. I wonder now if they withheld the mugs while ISP contacted the witnesses.

Bringing forward some comments made by KN that continue to bother me immensely. This is from her video interview with AG that I transcribed back on 10/28/17, thread #73, post #302:

Hatchet (first part re: hatchet is at 10:11 mark), she claims he "doesn't carry it all the time", when she first met him that wasn't a situation. Then she said the only times he's had a hatchet or axe was while they were in Colorado. [Deleted my own comments re: her lack of mention of hatchet incidents in IN]

Sketch (14:30 mark, her words, interviewer's left out) "I think that looks a lot like Daniel...I've said that from day one, yeah...There's a lot of similarities in that sketch and my husband's face. Uh, it's scary because I even did the whole thing of covering the hat, just because the hat is not something I know he would wear. And even covering the hat that sketch looks a lot like him. It has same nose, which his nose you can't mistake, I'm sorry...that's what scared me. When I saw that comparison put side by side I just stood there and stared at it for awhile because it's like that really looks like him, you put a same type of hat on him that's in that sketch and (then?) it looks a lot like him. And even that blurry picture...now that picture there's a couple things I'm up and down about that picture to be honest with you. He never had a jacket like that, however, if Daniel did anything like that obviously I don't know if he did it so how do I know he didn't purchase something like that so it doesn't look like him and get rid of it. You know what I mean? However, I did Daniel's laundry. I've been taking care of the house for years since we've been together so did I know that he had any articles of clothing like what's worn in that picture? Not that I've ever seen. I've never seen him (?) a blue jacket like that so that's why I was like ok well he never had one but that doesn't mean anything. Obviously. Um, he's lied about so much since we've been married, I can't believe anything anymore. I don't know what he has done or what he hasn't done. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore."

The first makes no logical sense. IN can press charges and get him immediately after. So once in jail the other is safe. Period doesn’t matter who’s jail. If she knew anything she would have sung that song as a bargaining chip to get her kids back.
LE is not afraid of the media when it comes to charging anyone, matter of fact they would be tooting their own horn and screaming from the rooftops.

everyone forgets the freakin prosecutor publicly stated they have nobody and won’t for awhile
Clear Creek were getting ready to release him - they said so. Now they are only holding him because of the In warrant and extradition. DN has waived the extradition hearing so he knows his time in jail will count. He knows he's going to Indiana where he knows he will be charged with the FTR, interviewed, swabbed and jailed. They then can hold him as long as they need to while they continue their include/exclude process. They would look foolish if they then release him as he has only just been brought back after absconding. They will also want to make dead sure of their case before charging anyone with the murders. KN may also have refused to say anything till she is positive he cannot get out of prison. Look how close it came in Co. The child custody hearing may well have been put back until he was safely in jail in Indiana.
I wonder if that old red car and all the belongings/hatchet/.22 are already back in Indiana?

Today is the day.

:cow: :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members