IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the cs being searched the night of the 13th. It was my understanding searchers didn't cross the creek that night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I heard/read both: CS was searched on 13th, once more on 14th; CS wasn't searched before 14th. Until now I chose the version: searched twice (although unbelievable).

BG wore a big jacket, huge pants, extra clothing, more than one covering on his head. It goes to logic that he was carrying weapons, tools, etc. under his clothing. I wouldn't think one generally travels around on foot like that as it would probably be rather uncomfortable. So I tend to think BG packed for the day, rather than lived with this getup on a daily basis. Maybe..........he stole tools from local sheds.

I'm back to wondering if the girls were placed there after the murders. Otherwise it makes sense they would have been found that night.
It always seemed to me that they were abducted in a vehicle under the bridge and that's why they weren't heard walking through the leaves and water, why no one would hear them scream. And their bodies dumped much later before the search started again the next morning. If you review the photos of RL near the scene, photos and video during search and CSI, listen to the scanner, and satellite zoom you will see there are main trails and lesser but still definite trails and where a couple come together was very near the flat area they were found. So it seems logical that the searchers who went down from RL's property would have been on and near those trails. So I can say along with DeDee that I feel the area they were found was searched the night before. While family and some friends remained and continued to search throughout the night it is not known where they were. It seems to really up the difficulty for BG(s) to have returned their bodies while people were actively searching. But maybe there was a window of time they could have gone down there in the late hours since any continued search must have been scaled back significantly by some late hour.

English Lit major here. I know Thomas' works quite well.

SS, I would never ask or tell a member what to post on this forum. My apologies are extended if that was your true interpretation. In America, we acknowledge free speech as a constitutional right. I'm not sure why you accused me that was my intent. Again, my apologies are extended.

The DThoms topic was a personal matter between the two of you is the reason for politely suggesting PM. There are but a very few of us who can, or care to, reply to almost every single post on this forum.

Who else listened to Carrie's podcast this week? It brought tears to these green eyes. When Carrie mentioned Liberty's precious fingers, I wept for an hour or two.
I was intially replying to you because you asked me a question so I wanted to be polite. I was publically welcoming the poster so a pm was not appropriate. It is also against TOS to tell a poster to send a pm so apology accepted. I respectfully disagree D.Thomas was a personal matter as it also was our subject conversation. I generally reply when someone asks me a question, as you did, or if I need to ask for clarification or wish to comment on a post. That's the whole point of the discussion. And respectfully disagreeing is all part and parcel.
TY for your comments. I have read the Carrie article but have not played the video as yet.

Concerning the cs being searched the night of the 13th. It was my understanding searchers didn't cross the creek that night.

Searchers went down behind RL's place. They knocked on his door about 6 or 6:30 pm and asked his permission.

Searchers went down behind RL's place. They knocked on his door about 6 or 6:30 pm and asked his permission.
Yes, and RL's place is across the creek but did they just search along the creek edges perhaps.

I'm intrigued with one sentence during the press conference at Monan Bridge 2/13: an example was being given, what someone recognizing the image or voice of BG would say: "that is my brother." He continued with other examples too, yet he could have said boyfriend, husband, son, and yet brother was first. Not for the first time I am thinking they are speaking to someone's conscience...someone who might be watching. It was like the previoius television appeal: "someone talked to him yesterday."
Does Carter need the voluntary DNA from a close relation to BG? Like in the BTK case? Notice he never mentioned wife.

I fear they weren’t on the ground... is that a possibility? I have no sources that lead me to this thought, which I’ve had for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assumed searchers were down at creek level and the ground slopes up to cemetery. The deer were up the slope and searcher saw the deer up higher and then the girls lower down the slope. My interpretation.

Yes, and RL's place is across the creek but did they just search along the creek edges perhaps.
Maybe but then they would have gone almost right by them on the trail down to the creek. And the bank is high there. Remember how it compared to the searchers who were in the water? I think if I were searching I would have been looking all the while going down to the creek and back but it was getting dark. And if they were covered with leaves it may have been hard to see.

I think the sketch is meaningless. Forget the hat...don’t look at the face. What??? No wonder they are not showing it...jmo

Does Carter need the voluntary DNA from a close relation to BG? Like in the BTK case? Notice he never mentioned wife.

He does mention coworker or neighbor, but first he mentions my dad, brother or cousin.

Now I'm confused. RLs home is on the same road as the cemetery correct? So if they went to his home from the trails they wouldn't have crossed the creek. If they went from the S end of the bridge they would have.

Maybe but then they would have gone almost right by them on the trail down to the creek. And the bank is high there. Remember how it compared to the searchers who were in the water? I think if I were searching I would have been looking all the while going down to the creek and back but it was getting dark. And if they were covered with leaves it may have been hard to see.
At that point I don't think the searchers were looking for anything hidden. I think they thought they may have fallen in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ