IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was welcoming the poster publically. Please don't tell me how to post.
The poem you mention is "do not go gentle into that good night" I believe. So Dylan Thomas is definitely on topic I agree with you there.

English Lit major here. I know Thomas' works quite well.

SS, I would never ask or tell a member what to post on this forum. My apologies are extended if that was your true interpretation. In America, we acknowledge free speech as a constitutional right. I'm not sure why you accused me that was my intent. Again, my apologies are extended.

The DThoms topic was a personal matter between the two of you is the reason for politely suggesting PM. There are but a very few of us who can, or care to, reply to almost every single post on this forum.

Who else listened to Carrie's podcast this week? It brought tears to these green eyes. When Carrie mentioned Liberty's precious fingers, I wept for an hour or two.

My answer was in response to Gumbeaux. Again sorry for the drama.

To elaborate on why I have no doubt BG identity will be shocking, I have a huge problem that this was random. By dumb luck, BG just happened to be at the right place at the right time, with unsupervised children, on a random day of no school, in a remote area, to commit what seems to me a very rage filled brutal slaying. Was it really that opportunistic?

It makes more sense to me that BG knew the girls in some capacity rather than some wild serial killer at the right place, right time, finding unsupervised children, on a random day of no school, in a remote area.

I feel we as humans need this to not be a trusted community figure that people know because it's easier to make some sense of the horridness on some level.

What is hard to swallow is that it could be a brother, a father, a teacher, coach, (examples only!!) and no one ever wants to have to think that way. So like I said, I so hope I'm wrong, but I just feel BG knew the girls.

When I first began following this case, I remember asking if it were just Delphi schools taking that day off or the whole of Carroll County or even surrounding counties too. It was a state holiday in Illinois but I never found out if all CaCo schools were off or all govt departments. I do still believe that a lot of people in the area had that day of school and work so that is why I think BG was there - a day off work. I don't necessarily believe it was planned.

https://jodineserrin.net/suspect/ ........................... Please, read it all!! Verrry interesting! Great website re information! - Am I the only one who sees enough similarity between the Parabon pic and the sketch in case Abby/Libby (perp 10 years older now)??

Interesting date of murder. 02/14/07. Yes I see a resemblance especially if you add on 10 years. Plus it says eyes are blue OR green. But, that case sounds more like a rape/murder case that happened inside of her apt., so I suspect a break-in also. The mo doesn't fit imo.

kc, thank you for noticing that obvious username of DTH spelled backward.

kc, you hail from the Great Hoosier State, in the Heartland of America, please tell us your thoughts of the voice of DTH. Do you hear a particular dialect from a certain region? Do you hear an accent that is common for the area of Carroll Co, Delphi, in particular?

Also, I really liked someone's idea who mentioned LE may have a linguistics expert working with them on the sound of this Very Monstrous BG' voice analysis. High Five to you for that!

I wasn’t asked, but am from Indianapolis and certainly believe this could be a local. Many around, even Indy, have a more (what I would call) Kentucky / Tennessee accent. I personally feel the more north or south of central Indiana you go, the more drawl you hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying you think both perps are the same guy because the Ca sketch resembles the BG sketch? Or are you saying you think the BG sketch is from a Parabon DNA process?

I don't think they are the same guy but I do think BG sketch could be from Parabon and it was discussed several times.

If you think the perps look similar, a tip could be made to LE.

I think, the Parabon pic of the 2007 perp resembles the BG sketch of 2017 (which is painted without the help of Parabon technique, I believe).
The original poster may call the tip in.

Why? Because we are back to square one. : (
I didn't see the other posts about this til after I posted so coincidentally we're on the same page.

It has alway, always bothered me that the search was called off and that some lingered around. It's unfathomable.

I want to know who suggested to stop searching? and who followed suit and who did not.

Sheriff Tobe Leazenby officially called off the search for those who were under his command at midnight on the 13th.

Some residents did not stop searching at midnight. There is a news video report of two men who told the reporter that they would stay as long as possible until they became too cold. They did not want to stop. He also mentioned looking into trash barrels. I found that odd because why would two girls hop into a trash barrel. I don't question his sincerity, at all.

In fact, I applaud all of the searchers. There was a wonderful community responding with supplies such as, four wheelers, in an effort to locate the two girls and some volunteers came from miles away, such as from Flora, by example.

Old but relevent.
Out of everything though, the biggest unanswered question I have is how we have BG on top of the bridge being seen by a witness, along with others being seen below the bridge, and then BG tells the girls to go down the hill and commits the crime without being seen or heard by those same people under the bridge. The timeline does not provide enough time for those seen under the bridge by the witnesses to have left the scene without seeing BG or hearing the murders take place. So IMO everything points to more than one person and those seen under the bridge as suspects also in the crime.

The other option is of course.... that the additional people under the bridge were/are witnesses providing the details for the sketch.

rsbm

Thank you especially for that paragraph. I've always thought there was at least another person involved and they were under the bridge.

Sheriff Tobe Leazenby officially called off the search for those who were under his command at midnight on the 13th.

Some residents did not stop searching at midnight. There is a news video report of two men who told the reporter that they would stay as long as possible until they became too cold. They did not want to stop. He also mentioned looking into trash barrels. I found that odd because why would two girls hop into a trash barrel. I don't question his sincerity, at all.

In fact, I applaud all of the searchers. There was a wonderful community responding with supplies such as, four wheelers, in an effort to locate the two girls and some volunteers came from miles away, such as from Flora, by example.

I'm back to wondering if the girls were placed there after the murders. Otherwise it makes sense they would have been found that night.

Thank you. This article answers a lot of the questions recently posed.
I'm not sure i agree that they have clearer video of the killer's face(s). Surely they could have used a clearer image if they had it. But they definitely were quick to determine DN did not meet the criteria they were looking for, Carter said, "I feel differently about him now based upon what we know about him". Something didn't match, DNA, voice, facial recognition. It's hard to believe but it doesn't seem ambiguous.

As for being seen by witnesses under the bridge, I cannot understand why no one HEARD them, their screams, even the sound of 3 or more people going through the leaves and brush and across the creek would have made a lot of noise that someone at or near the bridge would have heard. Maybe they did.

I have for a while been thinking more than one suspect is the reason they cannot rule someone out. If they only have DNA from one person that doesn't mean another person wasn't there. Maybe the DNA isn't BG. That would make the case complex and difficult to exclude people.

Perhaps the DNA they have isolated belongs to a woman but BG is clearly a man. Maybe a couple were involved and it was a robbery gone wrong - who really knows the motive.
:cow:

When I first began following this case, I remember asking if it were just Delphi schools taking that day off or the whole of Carroll County or even surrounding counties too. It was a state holiday in Illinois but I never found out if all CaCo schools were off or all govt departments. I do still believe that a lot of people in the area had that day of school and work so that is why I think BG was there - a day off work. I don't necessarily believe it was planned.

Different school districts in very close proximity have different days off. My district is off tmrw, yet the district a mile away does not and vice versa. I don't know if what the case was with their day off. : )

Interesting date of murder. 02/14/07. Yes I see a resemblance especially if you add on 10 years. Plus it says eyes are blue OR green. But, that case sounds more like a rape/murder case that happened inside of her apt., so I suspect a break-in also. The mo doesn't fit imo.

A lot doesn't seem to fit but the pic somehow. Wrong state, wrong MO (inside condo without break-in), rape. But when I noticed "necrophilia" I thought of the Delphi perp: maybe, he had the intention but the time was running out because of the intensive search by a crowd of many people? If it is a mentally insane man, perhaps the MO is changing? :dunno:

English Lit major here. I know Thomas' works quite well.

SS, I would never ask or tell a member what to post on this forum. My apologies are extended if that was your true interpretation. In America, we acknowledge free speech as a constitutional right. I'm not sure why you accused me that was my intent. Again, my apologies are extended.

The DThoms topic was a personal matter between the two of you is the reason for politely suggesting PM. There are but a very few of us who can, or care to, reply to almost every single post on this forum.

Who else listened to Carrie's podcast this week? It brought tears to these green eyes. When Carrie mentioned Liberty's precious fingers, I wept for an hour or two.
I looked for the podcast but didn't find it. Can you supply a link or tell me how to search?

I'm back to wondering if the girls were placed there after the murders. Otherwise it makes sense they would have been found that night.

I fear they weren’t on the ground... is that a possibility? I have no sources that lead me to this thought, which I’ve had for awhile.

Sort of. They specifically said they feel those they have talked to are not involved. Since they didn't post the picture or play the voice or mention the reward it doesn't seem like they were appealing to the general public at large but to someone specific. Maybe there are people they have investigated they haven't been able to talk to.
bbm red

I'm used to hear the investigated people were cooperating but not truthful .....

Perhaps the DNA they have isolated belongs to a woman but BG is clearly a man. Maybe a couple were involved and it was a robbery gone wrong - who really knows the motive.
:cow:

My thoughts also again and again: 2 men, one girl/woman perhaps. No robbery, I would think. And the mentioned "twist" would be exactly that: DNA of the "wrong" gender (female) because pic/voice of a man.

Concerning the cs being searched the night of the 13th. It was my understanding searchers didn't cross the creek that night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What IF the killer is someone who is "missing" somewhere since a long time?

I fear they weren’t on the ground... is that a possibility? I have no sources that lead me to this thought, which I’ve had for awhile.

Not on the ground? Now my mind is going in different directions! What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member