IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No- parabon (from my little knowledge) excludes colors so it would not say OR BLUE. it would exclude blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I watched the Parabon presentation on Killing Fields, they had a profile and specifically used the language. Not Blue.

Light Brown possibly hazel.

they literally said " not Blue" then they specifically said, no reddish pigment to the hair and that parabon identifies red pigments in the hair.

after I watched this I was surprised at how the language matched,

moo

Just a friendly reminder guys let’s not get caught up in our personal stuff re other posters otherwise the thread is shut and we’ll all be in the naughty corner :))

Don't know why but I keep picturing a "successful" family man from 2-3 hours away. Someone no one would ever suspect.

moo

I've not truly formed an opinion at this point. I really thought they had their guy and when we found out it wasn't him, welp, back to the drawing board. I wish we had more info to go on. I think I'm going to start over with the facts we do have. Give it a fresh eye.

I've not truly formed an opinion at this point. I really thought they had their guy and when we found out it wasn't him, welp, back to the drawing board. I wish we had more info to go on. I think I'm going to start over with the facts we do have. Give it a fresh eye.

It’s really tough to form an opinion when there is so much we don’t know. I will be really shocked if it turns out he lives in Delphi within a two-three hour commute seems realistic to me but it is shocking how far these monsters are willing to travel to commit evil.

I really value everyone’s opinions here they are all valuable and of interest.

I really think this case has been very heartfelt and disturbing to Carter. He appears to me to be a man in pain. I think he really cares and is doing his best to solve this. He saw the girls when they were found and has become close with the families. I don't think he can get the images out of his mind! He knows there is a monster out there and he just can't catch him yet! I think this man is tormented by what he saw! I do not think he will ever give up until BG is caught!

Doug Carter is the Superintendent of the ISP. I highly doubt he has any day to day workings on this case. That's not his job. He does a good job convincing the public that this case is not going cold, but I am not convinced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s really tough to form an opinion when there is so much we don’t know. I will be really shocked if it turns out he lives in Delphi within a two-three hour commute seems realistic to me but it is shocking how far these monsters are willing to travel to commit evil.

I really value everyone’s opinions here they are all valuable and of interest.

I agree.
(Hope you’re feeling better these days.)

Hi everyone. Here’s an animated gif I did for another site. I thought it would be good to share to get more eyes and ideas.

Instead of cropping BG onto a static backdrop, I’ve stitched the two frames together using his right foot as the anchor point. I think this method does a pretty decent job of recreating a video-ish appearance.

Seeing the changes in frames repeatedly should help with our ability to notice any features/clues we might have missed otherwise. Please take a look and comment if anything stands out.

attachment.php

My observations:
1. Libby is moving to her right as she is filming. You can see the tracks rotate (yaw) between the two frames.
2. BG indeed casts shadows. I think this faintly – yet clearly – shows shadows by his legs, which fade as his left leg moves up.
3. I think the bright blue blob hanging on his left thigh (Frame #2) is merely lighting. I don’t think it’s an object nor any type of censoring. It comes into view as his thigh hits the light. It looks so low-res because it was blurry video taken on a digital camera. Digital cameras have improved greatly over the years, but still struggle with imperfect lighting. I can see a similar light blue blur on his lower left calf in Frame #1.

Attachments

• bg-ani-12-pip.gif
    bg-ani-12-pip.gif
    352.3 KB · Views: 781
That happened over a year ago. Why suddenly become outraged about it now?

Many of us felt it wasn't a proper call to make. The Sheriff stated the temps were dangerous for the searchers to remain outdoors. If it was too cold for the searchers then, wasn't it too cold for the girls, too? Sheriff Tobe effectively stopped the official search at midnight. Many volunteers stayed out there for a few more hours.

Becky told us they felt the girls had fallen and may be hurt so they were looking down along the pathways and areas of the search [Dr Phil Show].

Searchers asked RL at 6 to search his property. The girls were discovered where several paths intersect. Hence, I feel the area was searched and LE was shocked to learn the girls were in a location that had been searched the evening before.

ISP Douglas Carter stated in the first press conf. that "He was so very sorry". I took that to mean LE was admitting it was the wrong thing to do to call off the search. However, it was far too late by that time.

I am not suddenly "enraged" about it. That is not my point at all. My point is, WHY did they call it off so early (literally!), and WHAT were they thinking, (literally!) because I believe that line of thinking/reasoning/train of thought could lead us to understand the case better (EXAMPLE- 1 had recently run away overnight and had a particular reason ....or EXAMPLE there was a gathering of kids going on across town, girls had been forbidden to go... EXAMPLES ONLY) ... Understanding the WHAT&/WHY initial search was called off after only about 6 hrs with 2 very young girls might help shed some light on the circumstances in those early days. Not enraged. And not blaming, either. (!!!) Asking seriously. Seeking to understand!!!!

He has done this before, he has his approach, he knows how to do it...he's moving forward, he's on them FAST. He comes over the bridge , no hesitation, quick short steps, nothing seems per chance or untested.

he's done it before..maybe in a parking lot or other places but he takes quick measure and knows his purpose.

this is why people have guessed at military training, because the singlemindedness of his ascent upon the girls.

i think if he brought the girls back to the park they were alive when he brought them there. dead bodies are hard to move,
even though the girls are still children and probably not very big..moving two dead bodies to this area in the wee hours would be very difficult without leaving , tracks, dragmarks etc...( maybe there were) we don't know.

I dont think this was a split second crime of rage and something gone wrong.

This was a guy who came there to express himself and to murder these girls...this was a thrilling event in his life and he feels no guilt.

I remember Bundy saying he didn't give a $H*p about those girls when he killed them.

This guy has been a predator since early on.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member