IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but second guessing and criticizing LE efforts and tactics contributes absolutely nothing to the solution of bringing this killer to justice.

Actually, I find it a little disturbing that some people are so appalled and offended at LE temporarily suspending the search @ midnight considering the Carroll County sheriffs office only has 11 deputies who serve over 20,000 citizens in 19 cities. There were still family members as well as others from the community that continued to search throughout the night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Excellent post.

To me, it looks like he is looking up and forward in frame 1. Frame 2 he glances down as he is taking his hand out of his right pocket... I don’t think he takes a weapon out ... I think he grabs abby at this point. The more I watch his leg move I definitely feel he has had a knee surgery or two... my own dad has that stif knee bend from his multiple surgeries.

By the way... this is the first time I’ve posted here!!! Been here a year letting this case pretty much consume me! Keep up pretty religiously but never chime in! Might be about time to start putting my whacky ideas out there 👌🏼

To me, it looks like he is looking up and forward in frame 1. Frame 2 he glances down as he is taking his hand out of his right pocket... I don’t think he takes a weapon out ... I think he grabs abby at this point. The more I watch his leg move I definitely feel he has had a knee surgery or two... my own dad has that stif knee bend from his multiple surgeries.

By the way... this is the first time I’ve posted here!!! Been here a year letting this case pretty much consume me! Keep up pretty religiously but never chime in! Might be about time to start putting my whacky ideas out there ����

:welcome::welcome2::welcome:

Hi everyone. Here’s an animated gif I did for another site. I thought it would be good to share to get more eyes and ideas.

Seeing the changes in frames repeatedly should help with our ability to notice any features/clues we might have missed otherwise. Please take a look and comment if anything stands out.

Is that a puppy in his jacket?
Does he have a flannel shirt on over his hoodie?

https://image.ibb.co/dtQa1S/delphi4_R2.jpg
cache.php

I just don't know where to start here without sleuthing some of the family members, who I know nothing about! But what I do know is that there are 3 non speaking parents on both girl's sides. Could BG know any of them? I know we can't sleuth them here.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=130299&stc=1

I think in the 2nd frame you can see the corner of Abby’s jacket and BG opening his mouth and starting to pick up his pace. I think that’s when he grabbed her, probably yelling at them

I see what you're talking about! Where is this on the bridge in proximity of the pic taken of her walking alone on the bridge?
Does his left shoe have a lift/platform on the sole? The other foot looks like a sock in comparison!

We do know that LE can and will lie to us (public) to protect the integrity of the case.

Something I've been thinking lately that is so obvious, I can't help wonder if it's been mentioned and I've just missed it. I remember it being said more than once that they believe they have all they need for a conviction (paraphrased) except for one tip to tie it together. Is it possible that they have DNA and fingerprints from somebody definitely involved, and possibly some other DNA that may or may not be related to the crime. If that were the case, all they would need is somebody to tell them who it is and they could convict him with the DNA and fingerprints they have. Since that person may not be "BG", but an accomplice, just having someone ID BG could lead to him giving the name of any other participants. I hope I'm making myself clear, but I sometimes ramble so much that I lose my point. Of course, it's also possible that BG did work alone, and they're just waiting for someone to tell them who he is so they can match the evidence to him. MOO

Something I've been thinking lately that is so obvious, I can't help wonder if it's been mentioned and I've just missed it. I remember it being said more than once that they believe they have all they need for a conviction (paraphrased) except for one tip to tie it together. Is it possible that they have DNA and fingerprints from somebody definitely involved, and possibly some other DNA that may or may not be related to the crime. If that were the case, all they would need is somebody to tell them who it is and they could convict him with the DNA and fingerprints they have. Since that person may not be "BG", but an accomplice, just having someone ID BG could lead to him giving the name of any other participants. I hope I'm making myself clear, but I sometimes ramble so much that I lose my point. Of course, it's also possible that BG did work alone, and they're just waiting for someone to tell them who he is so they can match the evidence to him. MOO
You're right they have said they just need that one piece and who better to confirm who BG is than one who was involved. I believe there are more than one person but they dont have DNA for everyone. That's why they cannot exclude anyone. I think the main takeaway they wanted to achieve from the presser is to give that person assurance that even though they spent the first months making arrests within the tips they are now committed to protecting the person with the information. They messed up and they know it.

Hi ocgrad, I'm curious–– why do you think more than one person is involved? How many do you think? More than 2?

They were so hopeful and excited when they issued that sketch. Big press announcement - not gonna be a presser then there is a presser. What has gone wrong with this approach? They said it was a clearer picture of BG's face and it was partly done from the BG pic and from witnesses.

Sketch led to too many “tips” all I sure sent in with good will. Maybe it stretched them too thin and ultimately became counter productive.

By the way the way this isn’t factual. This is me riffing. Moo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, but second guessing and criticizing LE efforts and tactics contributes absolutely nothing to the solution of bringing this killer to justice.

Actually, I find it a little disturbing that some people are so appalled and offended at LE temporarily suspending the search @ midnight considering the Carroll County sheriffs office only has 11 deputies who serve over 20,000 citizens in 19 cities. There were still family members as well as others from the community that continued to search throughout the night.

My cousin who works LE in Carroll Co. searched that night. He said that even with his flashlight, it was hard to see more than a few feet away and that he had almost zero peripheral vision. The terrain was rough, it was dark, and people were basically just stumbling around. I am not surprised that they called off the search. It was resumed early the next day. I honestly don't think they thought anything bad had happened to them and I think, at that time, many of the people involved in the search thought that they'd left the park before dark. They picked the search up again at the bridge the next day and started from scratch-that's when they began their grid search. It wasn't too long after that when they found the bodies. I believe the girls were killed quickly and that the bodies were not moved. I think they were killed where they were found and that they'd simply been overlooked the evening before.

I agree that it serves no real purpose to talk about that aspect of it at this point.

Sketch led to too many “tips” all I sure sent in with good will. Maybe it stretched them too thin and ultimately became counter productive.

By the way the way this isn’t factual. This is me riffing. Moo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Off of this site, many people were finding pictures of random men from Delphi (and when I say "random", I don't even mean people with records-I mean that complete strangers from out of state were getting on social media, searching for folks who live in Delphi, and scouring through photos to find people who looked like the sketch) and posting them side-by-side with the sketch. They were then turning these in as "tips." I am sure this overwhelmed LE. These weren't the kinds of tips they were looking for. I strongly believe that they were appealing to the people in BG's life, just as they are now.

I can't tell if you're joking about the puppy or not...I am assuming so?
This puppy thing has come up from the beginning. It is one of the very oddest claims, to me. I mean, who can kill 2 girls and walk across a bridge with a puppy hanging out a jacket. If it turns out there was a dang puppy, I will ban myself from this site forever!!! Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This puppy thing has come up from the beginning. It is one of the very oddest claims, to me. I mean, who can kill 2 girls and walk across a bridge with a puppy hanging out a jacket. If it turns out there was a dang puppy, I will ban myself from this site forever!!! Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have you seen the fake image where someone drew in the puppy, the man hanging off the bridge, etc? I have heard both terrier and baby goat.

The girls were on the ground.

Literally the next paragraph of the article states, "It was a volunteer searcher who discovered the bodies of the Delphi teens, lying in the grass between a group of trees deep in the woods."

BBM

Bumping this informative post. Thanks for linking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1